Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 99 of 99

Mach1 Vs Z28 - The Result

This is a discussion on Mach1 Vs Z28 - The Result within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN yeah...until a few weeks later... when she goes..."I have something to tell you"... and then it's ...

  1. #81
    Pontiac Addict 01RaptorTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,296

    Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah...until a few weeks later... when she goes..."I have something to tell you"... and then it's a Lose-Lose Situation...

    that's why racing is great... you can have it all you want... without ending up with a extra mouth to feed...

    Tickets for speeding and such are a bitch though...
    We've done fine, you just cant be dumb about it. Wrap it up and never finish inside her, thats what her mouth is for Almost 2 years and we've never even had a scare

  2. #82
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    Yea there is a smart way for sex and smart way for racing. I get a good rush from both so its kinda hard to tell.

  3. #83
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah...until a few weeks later... when she goes..."I have something to tell you"... and then it's a Lose-Lose Situation...

    that's why racing is great... you can have it all you want... without ending up with a extra mouth to feed...

    Tickets for speeding and such are a bitch though...
    Man if you think sex aint better you got problems, and for lose-lose situation thats why you SPIT outside or like another guy say WRAP it up. It turns to be a win win situation lol.

  4. #84
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Man if you think sex aint better you got problems, and for lose-lose situation thats why you SPIT outside or like another guy say WRAP it up. It turns to be a win win situation lol.
    having a 5 month dry-spell really makes me lean towards racing... cause having sex with your self ain't no fun !!!



  5. #85
    Likes twisty roads bene's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England but from TX
    Posts
    803

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2K Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by CWW17 View Post
    You all seem to be neglecting the fact that stalled+geared A4 takes down geared M6. Just get a stall and spank him.
    Auto newb, I say. Stick a GOOD TC in that auto and its over for that stang.

  6. #86
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by bene View Post
    Auto newb, I say. Stick a GOOD TC in that auto and its over for that stang.
    TC?

  7. #87
    Likes twisty roads bene's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England but from TX
    Posts
    803

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2K Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    TC?
    Torque Converter. Yank/Vigilante.


    2K LPM Z28 M6- GMHTP StreetHeat feature Nov 12- Camaro Performers Readers' Rides feature Nov 12
    2K4 BS G35 sedan 5AT

  8. #88
    Pontiac Addict 01RaptorTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,296

    Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    having a 5 month dry-spell really makes me lean towards racing... cause having sex with your self ain't no fun !!!


    Yea i guess thats true...im about to be without some for a while, and i even have a GF lol.

  9. #89
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Yea i guess thats true...im about to be without some for a while, and i even have a GF lol.
    LOL... that sucks ass... I guess will be your best bet now...

    remember every time you Jack it...and Angel Dies...

  10. #90
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    hutch is here? wtf? holy shit, where has he been

  11. #91
    Pontiac Addict 01RaptorTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,296

    Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

    Yea its gunna blow. We're still together but she wants to slow down a little.

    Im sure as hell gunna kill a lot of angels then, they best watch their back.

  12. #92
    Rice Killa JwMonE99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,561

    Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by bene View Post
    Torque Converter. Yank/Vigilante.
    I thought torque converters and stalls are the same thing?

  13. #93
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I thought torque converters and stalls are the same thing?
    they are. all auto trannys have torque converters with a stock stall setting. so when ppl refer to stalls, they are just referring to a new torque converter that has a higher stall speed than the stock one.

    so basically, when ppl refer to either one of them its the same

  14. #94
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    67

    For one
    Looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    yeah...until a few weeks later... when she goes..."I have something to tell you"... and then it's a Lose-Lose Situation...

    that's why racing is great... you can have it all you want... without ending up with a extra mouth to feed...

    Tickets for speeding and such are a bitch though...
    I'm goin with sex... There's pills and surgery to prevent the extra mouths to feed thing...

    And yes there is vasectomy reversal, so if you neeeeed to have a child it's still possible.

  15. #95
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    hutch is here? wtf? holy shit, where has he been
    I'm back after a shot hiatus aka computer problems.

  16. #96
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    I'm not so sure I'd say "its a whole different story". I just think it takes a highly skilled driver to run a Mach 1 to its potential. Like everyone says, both stock M5 Mach's and Stock M6 LS1's run low 13's with an optimal driver, under optimal circumstances.

    The Mach 1 is all top end though (7K redline), so if you bog on the launch or fall out of the powerband, its all over. However, if you know how to drive the car, I don't see why it wouldn't run neck and neck with an M6 LS1 in the 1/4. Fastest stock Mach 1 I remember reading about hit a 13.2 @ 107MPH, easily on par with an M6 LS1.
    Never ever heard of (or seen) a Mach 1 trap 107. Seen plenty run over the last 4 years, and have yet to see that. But, anythings possible! I've seen so many LS1 M6 cars trap that high that I honestly can't even remember the count. I can remember seeing a '02 WS6 trap an even 108.0! (and yes, with my own eyes) And i'm gonna differ with you here and stick with my statement. LS1 cars plain and simply generate more power. Now I know you all are gonna give me the usual about how there are different elements like driver error, weather, etc etc. - and those are all true facts. But in best case scenario, i'd put my money on the M6 LS1 - like i've seen time and time again - to pull the Mach 1. It's not by much, but it is ultimately the faster car. Argue with that all you wan't and have a nice day

    - Mike

  17. #97
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,159

    Red
    2000 Trans Am

    We all agree the m6 LS1 car would take the M5 mustang with equal drivers, but ever race has one driver who is better and one who is worse.

  18. #98
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Never ever heard of (or seen) a Mach 1 trap 107. Seen plenty run over the last 4 years, and have yet to see that. But, anythings possible! I've seen so many LS1 M6 cars trap that high that I honestly can't even remember the count. I can remember seeing a '02 WS6 trap an even 108.0! (and yes, with my own eyes) And i'm gonna differ with you here and stick with my statement. LS1 cars plain and simply generate more power. Now I know you all are gonna give me the usual about how there are different elements like driver error, weather, etc etc. - and those are all true facts. But in best case scenario, i'd put my money on the M6 LS1 - like i've seen time and time again - to pull the Mach 1. It's not by much, but it is ultimately the faster car. Argue with that all you wan't and have a nice day

    - Mike

    I won't argue with you about that, stock for stock the LS1 is definitely the more powerful motor. In the majority of the Mach 1 vs LS1 races I've seen the LS1 usually pulls the Mach 1 by a car or two as well.

    All I was saying is is can be a very close race when you factor in drivers

  19. #99
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,159

    Red
    2000 Trans Am

    /Agree the mach 1 is the only production all motor car ford makes that i give props to. It takes advantage of what N/A motors need to use, Higher compression can be run which ford didnt take advantage of with the Pre 03 cobras that were N/A. Now we all know chevy has been using high compression N/A motor to stomp ford for a while, this is the first time they used some of that with a stang, it turned out pretty good. Not to mention those overhead cams, when it comes down to it though if your gonna built a budget street car that runs all motor the mach 1 still lacks a little. Like the cost of building one of these motors up is insane.
    People dont even buy heads for these cars because they are so expensive for such a small hp gain.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is this the result of the George Zimmerman verdict?
    By cam02ss in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:26 PM
  2. Who has raced a new Camaro ? Result ?
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 07:08 PM
  3. Shifting from 2nd to 1st...the result
    By ls1camino in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 09:07 AM
  4. LT1 vs. Mach1
    By JwMonE99 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. Another Mustang.....same result
    By cailey37 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 10:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •