Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Mach1 Vs Z28 - The Result

This is a discussion on Mach1 Vs Z28 - The Result within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Nope, used to have a stalled/kitted auto. Now its just a kitted auto with a shift firmness tune. Dont get ...

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Nope, used to have a stalled/kitted auto. Now its just a kitted auto with a shift firmness tune.

Dont get the wrong idea, i would prefer manual to auto any day, my stang had a 5 speed. But i do believe that autos can be fun.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Oh i had alot of fun in mine, but like everything i get bored, its like life, 15 i was street racing everynight, 16-17 getting drunk everynight, 18-part of 19, drunk with bud and some downers. 19-20 ALOT of MDMA and speed and blow. now 20 and having a baby. Back to bud and beer lol, now my fun is work on making my car faster and saving money for the future.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Stick is a pain in the ass in traffic lol, also harder to eat or talk on the phone when your driving.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Stick is a pain in the ass in traffic lol, also harder to eat or talk on the phone when your driving.
    who the f*ck eats in their F-body!... that should be a sin... I barely let people chew gum in mine... and that's why they invented BlueTooth... so you can shift and talk at the same time...

anywho... I never said I was gonna do a tranny swap... I'm gonna find myself a M6...prefirably a SS...(or a Vett)... cause well... if I did get the JOB and they stop jacking me around... then... I'll be making decent enough money for it... be able to have 2 cars... who knows if 3... (if my dad agrees to use the Auto for a Track ONLY venture)...

it's just extremely hard to find a good F-body here and shipping (from the States) here would be a bitch and really expensive... ...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

or get road head

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    or get road head
    Find a long freeway or something, put it in 6th and just cruise

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

meh.
    no.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Why would you go to find a place to do it just for roadhead lol...id rather just sit on a chair at home and have her go at it, cheaper that way. Roadhead is nice and all but i only find it good when its all of the sudden. I dont wunna go find a place to get it.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Why would you go to find a place to do it just for roadhead lol...id rather just sit on a chair at home and have her go at it, cheaper that way. Roadhead is nice and all but i only find it good when its all of the sudden. I dont wunna go find a place to get it.
    I hate you ALL... #1 ... never gotten road head EVER ... #2...haven't done anything with a woman in like 5 months... #3 roads here at way to bumpy so if there was road head there'd be chocking hazzards for her and the incidental bite down from a big bump would hurt too much...

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    I hate you ALL... #1 ... never gotten road head EVER ... #2...haven't done anything with a woman in like 5 months... #3 roads here at way to bumpy so if there was road head there'd be chocking hazzards for her and the incidental bite down from a big bump would hurt too much...

Ive only gotten it once, it wasnt really all that much better than a BJ at home in a chair or whatever, IMO.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

dude i hate BJs when im drunk I never bust i jsut sit there, the other day me and my girl came home drunk well i was drunk shes pregnant lol and she started to give me head, well harry potter was on in the background, about 20mins into it it totally forgot i was getting head, good moive lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    dude i hate BJs when im drunk I never bust i jsut sit there, the other day me and my girl came home drunk well i was drunk shes pregnant lol and she started to give me head, well harry potter was on in the background, about 20mins into it it totally forgot i was getting head, good moive lol.
    LOL dude that must've been hillarious
    Last edited by mrr23; 10-20-2007 at 10:49 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I dont think she noticed i just told her to stop and we had sex

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

I dont think she noticed i just told her to stop and we had sex

I need to get myself another woman... this time one... who gives good head...not one who just gives 2 licks, looks at it says..."it's it hard yet? put it in!?"

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Lol...your dicks broken, or she fails at BJs. Or you're gay for harry potter ..... Ive been all sorts of drunk, got head, and never failed to bust one.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Were different when drunk, when im really drunk i have had sex for up to 5 hours, just railing away before ive finished, even more whe i wear a condom which is why i have a son and a daughter being born in November. Cause i get pissed rip off the condom and dont remember cause im drunk. It may sound bad but thats the truth. I love my little mistakes lol.

Its been that forever, girls used to have sex with me at a party and think im God. But really i just had a problem with alcohol.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

Were different when drunk, when im really drunk i have had sex for up to 5 hours, just railing away before ive finished, even more whe i wear a condom which is why i have a son and a daughter being born in November. Cause i get pissed rip off the condom and dont remember cause im drunk. It may sound bad but thats the truth. I love my little mistakes lol.

Its been that forever, girls used to have sex with me at a party and think im God. But really i just had a problem with alcohol.
    that sir, is the very reason ive never had sex whilst drunk. Everything but.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Im pretty sure when we mad our daughter on valentines day, we had alot of champagne and pot and some other items, i will not get into I was banking off the fact that the sperm would have been so fucked up it wouldnt matter, WRONG hahaha.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Im pretty sure when we mad our daughter on valentines day, we had alot of champagne and pot and some other items, i will not get into I was banking off the fact that the sperm would have been so fucked up it wouldnt matter, WRONG hahaha.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Double post... someone might just be drunk right now...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information