Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Mach1 Mayhem

This is a discussion on Mach1 Mayhem within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by shady milkman breakparts buddy calm down i dont want you to get banned. i'm sure the mods ...

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    breakparts buddy calm down i dont want you to get banned. i'm sure the mods are watching...they always are
    Speak for yourself.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by breakparts View Post
    ok dip shit- if your p.o.s ford with no power adder can run that---WHAT THE FUUKK DO YOU THINK AN LS1 COULD DO ---- REMEMBER YOUR ON AN LS1 SITE
    i guess my last comment wasn't good enough. breakparts is now banned from this thread. oh and banned from the site again by me. too many points.

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    i guess my last comment wasn't good enough. breakparts is now banned from this thread. oh and banned from the site again by me. too many points.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    damnz! so is he perm. banned or not?

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    damnz! so is he perm. banned or not?
    We can only hope.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

i can't permaban him. but after two bans, it's supposed to be permanent. we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by desliger View Post
    I'm cruising down the main strip in town, and this yellow/black stripe Mach1 starts riding me pretty close. So the next stop light that comes, I get in the right lane and he pulls up in the left. We take off slow until about 10-15 mph and he guns it before I could notice (this thing was loud, I couldn't tell what he was doing), and I chase, but I couldn't catch him before the next stop light. We only got up to about 60, but now I know he wants to play.. Soo, the next stop light comes, and I wait till he guns it, and I let it rip! I pulled on him pretty hard, by the time I let off I could see him in my drivers side mirror! lol It was a pretty sweet car though, it had some nice thick meets in the back, and it sounded sweet!

stock LS1 98-00 vs stock Mach1 is a drivers race. whenever there's a car length or so in between it means he could have had you too if your e.t was off by 0.3 lets say.. that's all. Mach1 vs. WS6 (01-02) is a different story, the Mach1 stock vs. stock usually don't have a chance in that situation, but again this is generally speaking. I've seen some great e.t times with Mach1 at the track and he did do pretty well. For some reason the most runs I got was gainst the Cobras 03/04, they are nice.. just do a supercharger pulley, a shift kit and a good tune. easily 410rwhp.. nice.. but they are 4-5k more expensive on the market. LS1 owners can do some nice mods with that extra money.
    I respect all sports cars.. hey bring what u got a kill is a kill. that's all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1Mustang View Post
    yeh the autos are not that great, but they are still powerful for a mustang. Much more so than the GT. On the bright side i ran a 02 zo6 last sunday at the drag strip. He out ran me by .003 of a second. My 8.233 to his 8.230. He did trap almost 3 mph higher than me though!! It was bone stock with 4k miles. My buddy just bought it.
    he would have probably had you a little better if you ran the 1/4.. LS1 do perform better high end .. unlike LT1 which has low rpm torwque. run one on 1/4mi, you may see the gap starting to get bigger after 1/8.. I've seen that happen a lot.

Blue
    04 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    he would have probably had you a little better if you ran the 1/4.. LS1 do perform better high end .. unlike LT1 which has low rpm torwque. run one on 1/4mi, you may see the gap starting to get bigger after 1/8.. I've seen that happen a lot.
    zo6s dont have an ls1, it is an ls6.

Blue
    04 Mach 1

stock LS1 98-00 vs stock Mach1 is a drivers race. whenever there's a car length or so in between it means he could have had you too if your e.t was off by 0.3 lets say.. that's all. Mach1 vs. WS6 (01-02) is a different story, the Mach1 stock vs. stock usually don't have a chance in that situation, but again this is generally speaking. I've seen some great e.t times with Mach1 at the track and he did do pretty well. For some reason the most runs I got was gainst the Cobras 03/04, they are nice.. just do a supercharger pulley, a shift kit and a good tune. easily 410rwhp.. nice.. but they are 4-5k more expensive on the market. LS1 owners can do some nice mods with that extra money.
    I respect all sports cars.. hey bring what u got a kill is a kill. that's all that matters
    All cobras are sticks, unless changed by their owners.
    Last edited by Mach1Mustang; 11-25-2006 at 12:21 AM. Reason: was not thinking

Blue
    04 Mach 1

Also if you remember my other thread we ran on the street to over 120 and i lost by a car or maybe just a bit more.

zo6s dont have an ls1, it is an ls6.
    lsx have the same behavior. ur right, a little buzzed now, hehhe I meant '02 z06 ls6, then c6 zo6 iz ls7..
    Last edited by djvaly; 11-24-2006 at 10:15 PM.

Also if you remember my other thread we ran on the street to over 120 and i lost by a car or maybe just a bit more.
    ah, yeah.. right.. I remember your post.. nice run..

All cobras are autos, unless changed by their owners.
    did not know that. hmm, I have a friend has M6, I guess the previous owner modded it, to change a transmission is expensive as hell..

All cobras are autos, unless changed by their owners.
    actually check this link out,, the Cobras (SVT) are only manual. hmm. I bet u did not know that man. who would pay 5k to have a transmission switch, that would be too expensive man..

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/Sp...tang&trimid=-1

Quote Originally Posted by Angus66 View Post
    Is THIS fast enough for you?

How 'bout THIS then?

or maybe THIS???

All on the stock long-block BTW, with no power-adder of any kind.
    nice run bud, r/t 0.040. it helps..
    how much money you put in your ride so far? and what are you mods in more detail than listed in the video? just curious..
    Last edited by djvaly; 11-24-2006 at 10:50 PM.

Blue
    04 Mach 1

holy shit, i meant to put sticks, damn its late!!!

holy shit, i meant to put sticks, damn its late!!!
    hhehhe, no prob, we all learn here something man. iz all good

'03 Mach 1

Grey
    2003 Mach 1

nice run bud, r/t 0.040. it helps..
    Thanks for the compliment, but R/T isn't added to your ET - it's a completely seperate number.

The only situation where reaction time matters is when you're bracket-racing and it's added to your ET.

Even in that case your actual ET # doesn't change - adding the R/T and determining the race winner is done seperately...

Quote Originally Posted by Angus66 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, but R/T isn't added to your ET - it's a completely seperate number.

The only situation where reaction time matters is when you're bracket-racing and it's added to your ET.

Even in that case your actual ET # doesn't change - adding the R/T and determining the race winner is done seperately...
    correct, I do braket whenever I can. it's fun.. but I bet u got a pretty good e.t anyways.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information