Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 89 of 89

M3 Beamer ???

This is a discussion on M3 Beamer ??? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by tonyjnjz believe they put down around 280 rwhp and there 3500lbs 10hp =100lbs aprox means u would ...

  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    27

    White
    1999 e36 M

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    believe they put down around 280 rwhp and there 3500lbs 10hp =100lbs aprox means u would need around 250 rwhp to run even with one drivers being equal....upgrade to an 01-06 m3 ........its been on my list of cars i love for a while......i just dont wanna pay to fix one if it had problems..lol
    Wow, I guess I would need to be supercharged to run with one of thoes, E46 M is too expensive.

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    39
    Posts
    125

    Black
    BMW E39 540I 6 spd 4.4 V8

    Quote Originally Posted by e36m3 View Post
    Wow, I guess I would need to be supercharged to run with one of thoes, E46 M is too expensive.



  3. #83
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    believe they put down around 280 rwhp and there 3500lbs 10hp =100lbs aprox means u would need around 250 rwhp to run even with one drivers being equal....upgrade to an 01-06 m3 ........its been on my list of cars i love for a while......i just dont wanna pay to fix one if it had problems..lol
    My feelings exactly. I was lusting after a 2001 Laguna Seca Blue M3 for a long time. That six just sounds a little funny, not to mention the dealer wanted my paid for 01 Cobra and 20 G's for the M3 with 55K on it, stock as all get out!

  4. #84
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    27

    White
    1999 e36 M

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    My feelings exactly. I was lusting after a 2001 Laguna Seca Blue M3 for a long time. That six just sounds a little funny, not to mention the dealer wanted my paid for 01 Cobra and 20 G's for the M3 with 55K on it, stock as all get out!
    Forget the e46M, its getting dated. If you've got the cash then the E92M will top the e46M in just about every catagory except looks. Here's the link:

    http://www.roadandtrack.com/assets/d..._datapanel.pdf

  5. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    27

    White
    1999 e36 M

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonz28 View Post
    Since you got a beema i'd get them to do a roll and beat them on the top end. You might get them from a dig and hope they spin like hell but i dont know if they got mods or not. As far as mustang owners, some are alright and others are just dooches. But since rice has been around we kinda team up together around here to take the rice down.
    Bostonz28, as much as I appreciate the encouragement Im afraid that mustang
    is simply a faster car form a dig or a roll. My only chance would be to lure him
    on a road course, at that point well....death comes quickly.

  6. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    27

    White
    1999 e36 M

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
    Click for full size

    LOL

    Thats definitely an option!

  7. #87
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by e36m3 View Post
    Bostonz28, as much as I appreciate the encouragement Im afraid that mustang
    is simply a faster car form a dig or a roll. My only chance would be to lure him
    on a road course, at that point well....death comes quickly.
    Not necessarily. I instruct at BMW CCA driving schools. My '96, '99, and '04 Cobras, with suspension and brake mods, could/can beat or compete with E36M3s, however modified (street legal), on road racing tracks.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

  8. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    27

    White
    1999 e36 M

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    Not necessarily. I instruct at BMW CCA driving schools. My '96, '99, and '04 Cobras, with suspension and brake mods, could/can beat or compete with E36M3s, however modified (street legal), on road racing tracks.
    Of course, but Im referring to stock for stock. We don't really need to get into
    a Mustang vs M3 debate on an LS1 forum, it would be disrespectful but I understand where your comming from.

  9. #89
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by e36m3 View Post
    Of course, but Im referring to stock for stock. We don't really need to get into
    a Mustang vs M3 debate on an LS1 forum, it would be disrespectful but I understand where your comming from.
    ++1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. lt1 cop vs. e30 beamer
    By jimmybling31 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:07 AM
  2. Played with a new M3 beamer
    By 98-LS1 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •