Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 89

M3 Beamer ???

This is a discussion on M3 Beamer ??? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by hutch1999 lol what do you have done to your 94 camaro to not be afraid of a ...

  1. #21
    LS1 Inside Bigdeezs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    155

    Black
    1995 Chevy LS1 S10 Blazer

    Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    lol what do you have done to your 94 camaro to not be afraid of a newer m3?
    agreed

    Swapped in a 2000 LS1 into a 95 S10 2dr Blazer COMPLETED Aug 6, 2005
    LS6/T56 280Z completed May 2008

    Special Thanks to: Haddadmotorsports.com

  2. #22
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    268 TQ ouchh..... race from a low roll, say around 10-15 mph
    hells yeah...best Idea ever... with the 3600lbs curb weight... and next to no Torque in Low RPMS... it'll be over before you reach 80mph...

  3. #23
    Senior Member OnEbAdReDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Puyallup
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,416

    Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

    OK.... this guy has a M3... chipped and a muffler... I have a lid,bellow, Free Ram Air Mods, and CatBack... i put 2-3 cars in the race

  4. #24
    Impounded MikeSomething's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,420

    Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    OK.... this guy has a M3... chipped and a muffler... I have a lid,bellow, Free Ram Air Mods, and CatBack... i put 2-3 cars in the race
    Awesome, chalk one up for the LS1!

  5. #25
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    I ran a badgeless one on I40 a year or two ago, man that thing would have eaten a bolt-on LS1's lunch. Little fast-n-furious type guy driving, I had 370 something to the wheels at the time, but only put a car or two on him to 150 mph. Watch out!
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    I ran a badgeless one on I40 a year or two ago, man that thing would have eaten a bolt-on LS1's lunch. Little fast-n-furious type guy driving, I had 370 something to the wheels at the time, but only put a car or two on him to 150 mph. Watch out!
    ??? a bolt on ls1 generally puts down 370 rwhp range?? and u beat him

  7. #27
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    ??? a bolt on ls1 generally puts down 370 rwhp range?? and u beat him
    a cammed bolt on car

  8. #28
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    hixson tennessee
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,642

    white
    94 camaro z28

    Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    lol what do you have done to your 94 camaro to not be afraid of a newer m3?
    just bolt ons. i really would only not be scared of like 99 or older. i actually ran an m3 today out on the highway to 120( 2002) and we were even almost the whole way. it was really close. it makes me want to finish my boltons and toss some roller rockers on mine.

  9. #29
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybling31 View Post
    just bolt ons. i really would only not be scared of like 99 or older. i actually ran an m3 today out on the highway to 120( 2002) and we were even almost the whole way. it was really close. it makes me want to finish my boltons and toss some roller rockers on mine.
    a4 or m6?

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Glen Carbon, IL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    397

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    M3= low 14 sec 1/4 to high 13 sec 1/4 with a decent driver. Just make sure you are a decent driver.

  11. #31
    let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    hixson tennessee
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,642

    white
    94 camaro z28

    Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    a4 or m6?
    a4 with stage 2 rebuild and a 2000 stall. I actually only finished the rebuild and stall last nite so i was still playing with it.
    Last edited by jimmybling31; 01-28-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: added detail

  12. #32
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    ??? a bolt on ls1 generally puts down 370 rwhp range?? and u beat him

    ??? What are you talking about???

    I HAD 372 to wheels at the time, with a cam and bolt-ons. AND I ONLY put 1 or 2 car lengths on him. Without the cam I was around 330 rwhp.

    Did I not word it correctly?

    BTW, since it had nice wheels, no badges, and the type of guy who was driving, it prolly wasn't a stock M3, and it was the 2001-up model with 333 HP stock.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    ??? What are you talking about???

    I HAD 372 to wheels at the time, with a cam and bolt-ons. AND I ONLY put 1 or 2 car lengths on him. Without the cam I was around 330 rwhp.

    Did I not word it correctly?

    BTW, since it had nice wheels, no badges, and the type of guy who was driving, it prolly wasn't a stock M3, and it was the 2001-up model with 333 HP stock.
    theres many that claim 350's rwhp with JUST bolt ons......and u acted like the m3 would DESTROY them....would be an even race with 20 less horse

  14. #34
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    hells yeah...best Idea ever... with the 3600lbs curb weight... and next to no Torque in Low RPMS... it'll be over before you reach 80mph...
    The curb weight is 3,415.
    Last edited by 99 Kobra; 01-29-2008 at 08:41 PM.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

  15. #35
    Puerto Rico LS1 Rikki_SeVeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,532

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    The curb weight is 3,415.
    really?... oh well... I still haven't seen a near stock one that can keep up with my car...

    I guess the heavy one will be the new one...

  16. #36
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    theres many that claim 350's rwhp with JUST bolt ons......and u acted like the m3 would DESTROY them....would be an even race with 20 less horse
    Listen I said I ran ONE that was prolly not stock, and it definitely would have beat me at 330 rwhp, not DESTROY. I never said destroy, but winning is winning by a mile or a meter.

  17. #37
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    really?... oh well... I still haven't seen a near stock one that can keep up with my car...

    I guess the heavy one will be the new one...
    That's right, the 400 hp V8 M3 will weigh 3,600. Try racing the current M3 through corners and see what happens.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Camaro vs The Ultimate Driving Machine




    Last edited by Getzen_Guy; 01-30-2008 at 01:50 PM.

  19. #39
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    Camaro vs M3

    Click for full sizeClick for full size


    wned:
    Whatever, that's not a M3.

  20. #40
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Actually, that looks like a late 90's 5-series.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. lt1 cop vs. e30 beamer
    By jimmybling31 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:07 AM
  2. Played with a new M3 beamer
    By 98-LS1 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •