Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 77 of 77

LS1 Vs. LS2

This is a discussion on LS1 Vs. LS2 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 Well I outran him period Like I said I outran him must have been my day... ...

  1. #61
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 View Post
    Well I outran him period



    Like I said I outran him must have been my day... And by the way make up your mind............









    Like I Said you need to make up your mind because you have done nothing but contradict yourself in this whole post.........no matter which side of the fence you fall off of. I still outran the 2006 GTO LS2 with my 1998 LS1 Z28. And I out ran the 1997 H/C TA. As a matter of a fact I outran him again and he just installed Longtube headers on the TA. This time without a passenger and I outran him by about 3 CL this time from a roll.
    honestly man, ive been biting my tongue but thats it....for one both cars should have killed you, your either full of shit or the goat wasnt really trying and the lt1 is not runnin right....especially the lt1...he must have the crappiest heads and a pussy lt4 hotcam or not tuned and runnin on like 7 cylinders...because a true h/c lt1 (good flowing aftermarket heads or nice ported ones, cc503, cc306, cc305 cam) with supporting mods and tune...can take stock c6 vettes or c5 z06's with ease...soo he never should have had the slightest problem raping you a new asshole, my lt1 wo spray, in my sig has killes i/e ls1's...unless u got a cam in that thing and dont know it, then sumtin aint right...and i dont buy that "factory freak" bs...a 98 ls1 with a catback is anywhere from 300rwhp to 320rwhp tops...so i dunno man...and for the goat, i dunno, maybe he was auto and the tranny didnt downshift...
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

  2. #62
    Member Speeddemon24_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lancaster, SC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    112

    Artic White
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Don't bite your tongue dude.....I really don't give a flying shit what you think the 97 TA like I said hasn't been tuned. And he got ripped a new ASShole. And for the 06 GTO it is a M6 and both of us were in 3rd so I dont know what to tell you. Im SORRY that you have a LT1 and a GTO and Im picking on your man hood and you obviously think that you have to defend them but get off of your high horse and realize that I really don't care what you think. I was there and you weren't so until you see me get "ASS raped" like you so called put it then don't make assumptions. PERIOD.

    [B]1998 Camaro Z28 [B]M6 SLP Air Lid, K&N, SLP Smooth Bellow, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, MSD wires, NGK Plugs, LS6 Clutch, Pressure Plate, Flywheel, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Skip-Shift, Clear Corner & Side Markers, White Face Gauges, 15% tint & 18" Chrome Y2K's with 285's

  3. #63
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 View Post
    Don't bite your tongue dude.....I really don't give a flying shit what you think the 97 TA like I said hasn't been tuned. And he got ripped a new ASShole. And for the 06 GTO it is a M6 and both of us were in 3rd so I dont know what to tell you. Im SORRY that you have a LT1 and a GTO and Im picking on your man hood and you obviously think that you have to defend them but get off of your high horse and realize that I really don't care what you think. I was there and you weren't so until you see me get "ASS raped" like you so called put it then don't make assumptions. PERIOD.
    lol, your a funny guy...im sorry man, but anyway you put it...a exhaust only ls1, well is only an exhaust only ls1, any way you put it....and yeah i have a lt1, yes stock for stock a ls1 is far superior and in other cases is as well, but you cant cheat hp numbers if you got a f-16 or a go cart...and sorry to say but my lt1 would eat your exhaust ls1 for lunch.........bitch

  4. #64
    Member Speeddemon24_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lancaster, SC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    112

    Artic White
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    lol, your a funny guy...im sorry man, but anyway you put it...a exhaust only ls1, well is only an exhaust only ls1, any way you put it....and yeah i have a lt1, yes stock for stock a ls1 is far superior and in other cases is as well, but you cant cheat hp numbers if you got a f-16 or a go cart...and sorry to say but my lt1 would eat your exhaust ls1 for lunch.........bitch
    Well get in it, drive over here and will see what you got. I might get lucky with you and with your GTO maybe it might not downshift and I pull you. Seeing that's the only way I could possibly could have outran a GTO. you are the one acting like a bitch...bitch......cry a little more for me........aahhhhh poor thing...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

  5. #65
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 View Post
    Well get in it, drive over here and will see what you got. I might get lucky with you and with your GTO maybe it might not downshift and I pull you. Seeing that's the only way I could possibly could have outran a GTO. you are the one acting like a bitch...bitch......cry a little more for me........aahhhhh poor thing...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
    ahahahhaha its ok man, no offense taken...you cant argue with a moron, if you do, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you in his own court...and everyone knows ls1 f-bods are faster than ls1 gto's...i hear ya on that one, its my dd man, however ls2's are a whole different story dude...and for my lt1, im sorry that your that biased and arrogant about your cb exhaust only ls1,lol.. but newsflash every lt1 you run into isnt always stock or slightly modded ...And there are lot of cars out there faster than you..
    Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 04-30-2007 at 09:41 AM.

  6. #66
    Member Speeddemon24_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lancaster, SC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    112

    Artic White
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    ahahahhaha its ok man, no offense taken...you cant argue with a moron, if you do, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you in his own court...and everyone knows ls1 f-bods are faster than ls1 gto's...i hear ya on that one, its my dd man, however ls2's are a whole different story man...and for my lt1, im sorry that your that biased and arrogant about your exhaust ls1, but newsflash every lt1 you run into isnt always stock or slightly modded,lol ...And there are lot of cars out there faster than you..
    Im not the Moron here. And you are the one that is biased and I never said that I could out run ever Lt1 out there if you were paying attention. There are alot of cars out there that are faster than me. But there are also alot of cars out there faster than you too. This isn't my first Rodeo i've been drag racing for 12 years now. And as arrogant as you sound you were probably still in grammar school when I was just getting into the racing scene. So I really don't want to argue about this anymore. No matter what I say you can't be wrong. Either way my friend and I know what I did and thats all that matters. Sorry that you are too closed mined to comprehend that pal. But it will be ok if you don't believe me. No skin off my back..

  7. #67
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 View Post
    To Start I never said and you can check if you like.... that I could outrun anything with an LS2....that is a stupid ASSumption the C6 has the LS2 with 400 hp and can run mid to low 12's.... We were talking about the GTO with the LS2 with 400 hp and it runs mid to low 13's..... That is alot of weight difference between the C6 and the GTO... thus the time difference. Like I said I out ran a GTO LS2 thats it not a C6 a Viper or a F16. Not trying to impress anyone on this forum. Just suprised that I outran my buddies GTO that ALL.
    And you were riding the fence.....one post you say.......
    And.....
    And.....
    And then you Fell on the other side of the fence and Said....
    And.....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackz-lt1
    i dont care what anyone says...a stock ls2 goat vs. a stock ls1 f-bod..ls6 intake or not...the goats def out on top from a roll, every race, period
    and your response.......
    So as you can see you have done nothing but contradict yourself... So just remember I said GTO not C6 or Viper or F16's.... OK
    once again i havent contradicted myself. the funny thing is in responding to black lt1 and myself youve gotten our posts confused. from a roll i said a stock ls2 goat would probably beat an f body. when i said an f body would beat the ls2 goat, i meant strictly from a dig. two TOTALLY different races ok?

    this was a thread that spawned into what was better and faster because idiots try to deny fact. im happy for you like i said before. so stop dragging me into this argument. YOU said that the ls2 goat just couldnt pass you. does that mean you killed him? probably not. the ls2 goat should beat a stock f body from a roll. a stock f body should beat an ls2 goat from a dig. again, anything could happen.

    you asked if this seemed right in your first post. what did i say? that you'll be beating things you probably shouldnt?? yep, i did say that.

    heres the facts.

    the lt1 was untuned. if tuned, and you both drove equally (i say this because anything can happen when racing) he should blow your doors off. thats just a fact taking into account the probable torque he would have.

    the goat couldnt pass you. thats good. but dont get a big head. you dont have a factory freak, you have an ls1 f body will alot more strengths than everyone thinks. but the fact that an ls2 goat should beat you stands. the fact that a h/c tuned lt1 should beat you still stands.
    while we are on the subject, i know you didnt race a c6. although i value your sarcasm, i was merely pointing out that an engine may be good in one car and better in another. food for thought. if everyone based the ls1's performance (stock) on an 04 gto, would that be an accurate account of what this engine could do? NO! the ls1, when in the f body, is considerably faster (weight loss). so once again, you cant make a generalization of the ls2 based on how it performed solely in the gto. the c6 would kill it, and kill an f body (weight loss).

  8. #68
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 View Post
    Im not the Moron here. And you are the one that is biased and I never said that I could out run ever Lt1 out there if you were paying attention. There are alot of cars out there that are faster than me. But there are also alot of cars out there faster than you too. This isn't my first Rodeo i've been drag racing for 12 years now. And as arrogant as you sound you were probably still in grammar school when I was just getting into the racing scene. So I really don't want to argue about this anymore. No matter what I say you can't be wrong. Either way my friend and I know what I did and thats all that matters. Sorry that you are too closed mined to comprehend that pal. But it will be ok if you don't believe me. No skin off my back..
    grammar school?? riight,lol..and yes your right there a lots of cars faster than me as well, and yeah your right...we cant tell you what you seen and what you didnt...however can i ask you a serious question?..ohhh i dunno...did you happen to take any psychadelic drugs when you raced these cars? shrooms, some lsd, maybe a few peyote buttons, some mescal on the side?? because i can vouch for your impaired vision if you had done so ....just trying to get to the point man, nothing more, nothing less, im sure you understand

  9. #69
    Member Speeddemon24_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lancaster, SC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    112

    Artic White
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    once again i havent contradicted myself. the funny thing is in responding to black lt1 and myself youve gotten our posts confused. from a roll i said a stock ls2 goat would probably beat an f body. when i said an f body would beat the ls2 goat, i meant strictly from a dig. two TOTALLY different races ok?

    this was a thread that spawned into what was better and faster because idiots try to deny fact. im happy for you like i said before. so stop dragging me into this argument. YOU said that the ls2 goat just couldnt pass you. does that mean you killed him? probably not. the ls2 goat should beat a stock f body from a roll. a stock f body should beat an ls2 goat from a dig. again, anything could happen.

    you asked if this seemed right in your first post. what did i say? that you'll be beating things you probably shouldnt?? yep, i did say that.

    heres the facts.

    the lt1 was untuned. if tuned, and you both drove equally (i say this because anything can happen when racing) he should blow your doors off. thats just a fact taking into account the probable torque he would have.

    the goat couldnt pass you. thats good. but dont get a big head. you dont have a factory freak, you have an ls1 f body will alot more strengths than everyone thinks. but the fact that an ls2 goat should beat you stands. the fact that a h/c tuned lt1 should beat you still stands.
    while we are on the subject, i know you didnt race a c6. although i value your sarcasm, i was merely pointing out that an engine may be good in one car and better in another. food for thought. if everyone based the ls1's performance (stock) on an 04 gto, would that be an accurate account of what this engine could do? NO! the ls1, when in the f body, is considerably faster (weight loss). so once again, you cant make a generalization of the ls2 based on how it performed solely in the gto. the c6 would kill it, and kill an f body (weight loss).

    Thats all I said, I beat my friends GTO. There is nothing more, nothing less. I didn't make an assumptions about me outruning all LS2's, just my friends GTO. I agree that after the TA is tuned he will probably kill me. Never said that he wouldn't. I wasn't generalizing all LS2's. I was just talking about the GTO. Not trying to drag you in to this argument I'm just repeating what you said that's all. End of argument! But thank you for your insight on this subject.

  10. #70
    Member Speeddemon24_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lancaster, SC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    112

    Artic White
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    grammar school?? riight,lol..and yes your right there a lots of cars faster than me as well, and yeah your right...we cant tell you what you seen and what you didnt...however can i ask you a serious question?..ohhh i dunno...did you happen to take any psychadelic drugs when you raced these cars? shrooms, some lsd, maybe a few peyote buttons, some mescal on the side?? because i can vouch for your impaired vision if you had done so ....just trying to get to the point man, nothing more, nothing less, im sure you understand
    You are a freaking idiot. I'm not even going to respond to this stupid ASS question. You are just a really foolish young person I take it. On that note, I'm through responding to your childish taunts. Thanks for your shallow insight as well. Keep on keepin' on...

  11. #71
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Alright guys, don't ruin this thread with bickering.

  12. #72
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 View Post
    Thats all I said, I beat my friends GTO. There is nothing more, nothing less. I didn't make an assumptions about me outruning all LS2's, just my friends GTO. I agree that after the TA is tuned he will probably kill me. Never said that he wouldn't. I wasn't generalizing all LS2's. I was just talking about the GTO. Not trying to drag you in to this argument I'm just repeating what you said that's all. End of argument! But thank you for your insight on this subject.
    thanks man. i just dont want you getting the wrong idea about what im saying. sometimes i dont convey my point as well as i could because i get too far ahead of myself. no harm, no foul.

  13. #73
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Well said!

  14. #74
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon24_7 View Post
    You are a freaking idiot. I'm not even going to respond to this stupid ASS question. You are just a really foolish young person I take it. On that note, I'm through responding to your childish taunts. Thanks for your shallow insight as well. Keep on keepin' on...
    lol, thought you'd like that....and the whole "oohh your young, bla bla highschool, 16 year old" insults are way too overused...it was pretty good, you have to admit it, be a good sport now c'mon
    Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 04-30-2007 at 11:35 AM.

  15. #75
    Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    716

    Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

    Hey look, I did the popcorn thing. Like Im watching a movie, Noone has ever done this before.

    I just had a pussy magnet installed in my car, just thought Id let everyone know. So far its not working, it seems to only be atracting Assholes.

    Anyway, lets all get along, K. (In case its your B-day)

  16. #76
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    Hey look, I did the popcorn thing. Like Im watching a movie, Noone has ever done this before.

    I just had a pussy magnet installed in my car, just thought Id let everyone know. So far its not working, it seems to only be atracting Assholes.

    Anyway, lets all get along, K. (In case its your B-day)
    ahem *cough* *cough* LINK IN MY SIG! *cough *cough* wow, im really congested....
    oh great intentions, ive got the best of interventions...

    Missouri and Central IL members come in!!!!!
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f26/missouri-muscle-central-il-come-48861/

  17. #77
    Member Speeddemon24_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lancaster, SC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    112

    Artic White
    1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    thanks man. i just dont want you getting the wrong idea about what im saying. sometimes i dont convey my point as well as i could because i get too far ahead of myself. no harm, no foul.
    No Harm, No Foul.......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •