!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Talking LS1 FTMFW!!!!! my first real kill stories

so me and 3 other friends took a ride out to rockford in my car and found a shit ton of street races. (keep in mind i have a BONE stock 2000 ss. not even good tires on it... plus 4 ppl in the car.) met all these random ppl within a period of like 2 hours and wasted $20 in gas lol

Wins:
    98 lightly modded mustang gt (exhaust, intake, short throw shifter--5sp), complete rape. no contest whatsoever... by 100 he was bus lenghts behind me...

2000 stock white trans am, launched like crazy on him and just took off like a bullet, stopped at like 60 cuz i was just so far ahead already.

srt-4 (modded, but idk what exactly hes got. all i know was his turbo was fucking loud!!! definitely not stock.... idk how much psi he was pushin--he didnt even really know much about it lol) i launched like a fuckin bat outta hell, and completely raped him

late 80's foxbody... didnt talk to the guy cuz he just pulled up to me at a red light and we went. definitely heavily modded 5.0 LX because it was loud and quick. could tell it was a 5sp by the way he was driving. he launched first, but never actually had a lead on me.. (raped him until traffic came)

Losses
    that SAME srt-4 but from a roll... he wanted to do a 2nd gear roll, so he was right in his powerband and i wasnt (being that hes a m6 or m5, w.e., and im an a4) so he took me by just a foot or 2

didnt lose, but cruised around with a brand new evo that was fast as fuck... i didnt bother racin him cuz i woulda had NO chance

anyways, it was a good fuckin night in rockford tonight.

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

NBM
    99 TA

good kills, dont race with other ppl in the car tho.... bad idea.
    not to be your mom or anything lol... im sure you guys had a blast!

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    good kills, dont race with other ppl in the car tho.... bad idea.
    not to be your mom or anything lol... im sure you guys had a blast!
    i know its a bad idea... it slowed me down. lol jk, i know its dangerous, but its not like i could just kick them out

rapter34
    I always remember back in high school me and my buds would cruise the strip in Madison. First with my Talon Turbo then with the LT1 was always a lot of fun. Never really done that with my LS1 cause most the car's where shitty ricers but always have great memory's from it.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    didnt lose, but cruised around with a brand new evo that was fast as fuck... i didnt bother racin him cuz i woulda had NO chance.
    I agree that the EVO's are fast-- but i think our car wins more time than it loses stock for stock. You should have gave it a whirl-- Then again you did have lots of passengers and that extra weight, plus the added danger of more people involved probably made it a good idea not to race.

Sounds like fun-- Be safe. But I would think twice before racing with others in the car though.. (not to preach)

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

yea it wasnt the smartest to race with my friends in the car, but they arent the type of people to fuck with me while driving or even pressure me into racing. they didnt even care if i was racing or not, i did it solely for me lol.

but we were all out there 30 minutes away from home hangin out, so it wasnt like i could just drop them off somewhere while i raced them... that woulda been lame, u know? and i didnt wanna pass up the chance... so yea its a tough one...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

god I hate it when people want a 2nd gear roll... totally out of powerband... specially around 40mph... nice kills... odd though... as you carried like 700lbs of passanger and turned your car into an 15 sec car... LOL

I had me one of those nice nights last night... ain't gonna post any of it ... just gonna say... Mach1 finally lost one to me... and that 2nd gear rolls suck... but I learned my car has gotten faster

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    god I hate it when people want a 2nd gear roll... totally out of powerband... specially around 40mph... nice kills... odd though... as you carried like 700lbs of passanger and turned your car into an 15 sec car... LOL

I had me one of those nice nights last night... ain't gonna post any of it ... just gonna say... Mach1 finally lost one to me... and that 2nd gear rolls suck... but I learned my car has gotten faster
    yea mines an auto so it shifts to second at 30...
    in order to keep up with him at the roll, i had to go like 33 mph so i couldnt go down to first otherwise im sure i woulda taken him. especially if i didn thave ppl in the car

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

oh i also have 200lb of sand bags in my trunk so i can have traction in the snow... that probably helped with the race from the dig but killed me on the roll

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Good times! Glad nothing bad happened.

Thread Information