Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge...

This is a discussion on LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Street Lethal Why not come down and run tomorrow bro...? cant yet gotta get new clutch. could ...

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Why not come down and run tomorrow bro...?
    cant yet gotta get new clutch. could come down on my bald street tires and bog it out of first. prob put down some nice et's maybe low 15's lol. cant be puttin too much stress on my stock clutch or i wont make it home. it slippin as it is.

blue
    89 Camaro RS

hey i just remembered about the new fire jacket rule,i still don't have one,whats the chance u have one i can borrow rob?i highly doubt im gonna be able to sneak the car threw tech.though if i cant come up with a jacket im still gonna try to sneak it threw ill just tell the guy its a stock v6 lmao ,and hopefully that will be enough to keep him from opening the hood

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs
    hey i just remembered about the new fire jacket rule,i still don't have one,whats the chance u have one i can borrow rob?i highly doubt im gonna be able to sneak the car threw tech.though if i cant come up with a jacket im still gonna try to sneak it threw ill just tell the guy its a stock v6 lmao ,and hopefully that will be enough to keep him from opening the hood...
    I know, the rules there coming up with now are getting a little out of hand. Was honestly planning on buying a new one from that blonde who works across from the food vendor. I gave my old jacket to my cousin awhile back, who has since claimed the darn thing as his own lol....

You'd be proud of me Dave, I was running the 3.1 all day long, and came across some kid in a 4AG Corolla. Thing looked pretty sweet to tell you the truth, but he couldn't drive it to save his life... and the 3.1 edged it out!

What time you headed there tomorrow...?

Quote Originally Posted by stoney2677
    cant yet gotta get new clutch. could come down on my bald street tires...

cant be puttin too much stress on my stock clutch or i wont make it home. it slippin as it is....
    Sounds like your riding that darn thing pretty freaking hard around town. Cool....!

blue
    89 Camaro RS

im not sure yet prolly round 10 what time does tech close on sundays ???
    ill give ya a call in the morning

well ive been told everyday it lasts im lucky. stock clutch with 441RWHP, how long could i expect ya know. plus i hear bad things about all the diff clutches i could get. people sayin gettin a year out this one or this one hell i got 4 years out the stock one. wtf?

2009 Corvette ZO6

What a freaking day lol. To start, I blow one of my rear tires, it costs forty freaking dollars to run on a Sunday, the 1/4 mile track closed about four freaking times throughout the day because people kept breaking "something", a lousy hotdog cost Dave about fifty freaking dollars, pretzel cost me about twenty, and it got very cold from out of nowhere....

I'll never go racing on a Sunday again LMAO!

blue
    89 Camaro RS

What a freaking day lol. To start, I blow one of my rear tires, it costs forty freaking dollars to run on a Sunday, the 1/4 mile track closed about four freaking times throughout the day because people kept breaking "something", a lousy hotdog cost Dave about fifty freaking dollars, pretzel cost me about twenty, and it got very cold from out of nowhere....

I'll never go racing on a Sunday again LMAO!
    u forgot to mention the 40$'s was only for time trials,not and elimination class, and the time trial guys only got one pass.

e-town is deff getting out of hand with there prices
    still had fun though even with as nervous as i was about getting kicked out of the track lol

2009 Corvette ZO6

u forgot to mention the 40$'s was only for time trials,not and elimination class, and the time trial guys only got one pass.

e-town is deff getting out of hand with there prices
    still had fun though even with as nervous as i was about getting kicked out of the track lol
    Dave, do me a favor, I got the camera footage being tranferred to DVD as I write this, and was told it will be ready by 4:30. Can you possibly host the footage here for us, as I want the members here, who don't have the access, to see what the track was like (before people started breaking down), and to know ahead of time what to expect when they come down for LS1.com's little showdown...

That had to be the funniest freaking race helmet I have ever seen. Reminded me of the martian from Bugs Bunny lmao! That 1/8 mile run I have of you came out awesome, that was some freaking burn out.....!

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Dave, do me a favor, I got the camera footage being tranferred to DVD as I write this, and was told it will be ready by 4:30. Can you possibly host the footage here for us, as I want the members here, who don't have the access, to see what the track was like (before people started breaking down), and to know ahead of time what to expect when they come down for LS1.com's little showdown...

That had to be the funniest freaking race helmet I have ever seen. Reminded me of the martian from Bugs Bunny lmao! That 1/8 mile run I have of you came out awesome, that was some freaking burn out.....!
    yep not a proplem i have a dedicated server on an oc-12 connection(for u non geeks thats just stupid fast) lmao
    so soon as i get the dvd and edit/upload it ill post up links to the videos

im quessing that they write it in dvd format so ill have to rip the dvd to an avi/mpeg/wmv or something before i host it shouldnt take more then an hour though

blue
    89 Camaro RS

heres a lil teaser vid
    nothing special nice burnout and a very very horrible launch,gonna need a new posi after this one

full vid will be up shortly

2009 Corvette ZO6

I really wanted to race that guy with the LS1-Z28, he had a "vette doctors" logo on the cowl of his hood, underneath where it embellished "Z28". I can't believe I blew my damn tire out lol....!

Yeah Dave, I'm liking your boosted 3.1. You need to have the other engine in their when we have this meet of ours, as that stock 3.1, along with the weight your pulling (close to two freaking tons with all that equipment), is holding it back from it's true potential...

That burnout was sweet, and that car you raced in the 1/4 got it pretty bad during the first sixty feet of the race. Between bouncing off of the rev-limiter, while spinning in every gear, I was waiting for the rear to drop down lmao!

That LS1-Z28 is toast next week!

blue
    89 Camaro RS

http://lethal.ics-il.com/3-11-07.wmv

enjoy
    next time out will be much better as it will be with a fully built 3.3L with twin t04e turbos running in excess of 18psi

2009 Corvette ZO6

next time out will be much better as it will be with a fully built 3.3L with twin t04e turbos running in excess of 18psi...
    That's good to hear Dave, cuz some of the members here sound pretty quick (hehe, haven't seen them yet, to be absolutely sure, of course). There are a few members on here that I'd like to see you up against, just be sure to yank that equipment out of there next time, jeez is that stuff heavy!

No more Sundays bro, strictly Fridays and Saturdays for me from now on. Cheapest days to run, as well as being the most packed (competition wise)....

2009 Corvette ZO6

stock clutch with 441RWHP...
    You pushing that much horsepower stoney? Get that thing prepped already (new clutch, new tires), cuz I think I just found my naturally aspirated match-up.....

Seriously bro, I'd like to run you before I install the ProCharger. I already tuned the engine for MAP, tossed the MAF, and am now looking for someone to run....

Don't make me start trash talking lol.....

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...nosheet001.jpg
    theres the proof my man. really hopin to be ready by june. or we could just meet up on 18

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stoney2677 View Post
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...nosheet001.jpg
    theres the proof my man. really hopin to be ready by june. or we could just meet up on 18
    what mods ya got? not seeing the in your sig or anywhere... thnx

stage 3 heads, 242/242 cam, lid, hooker LT's, ORY, borla exhaust w/electric cutout in place of plates, tune, pulley, ported TB, hurst short throw, moser 12 bolt.441RWHP/413RWTQ its just never enough though

nice numbers, yeah, it's never enough I need to get new tires nitto 555R and 17'' wheels, I got pretty bald tires and 16'' stock wheels. I am still beating 95% of cars out there with my baldy tires

2009 Corvette ZO6

theres the proof my man. really hopin to be ready by june. or we could just meet up on 18...
    I didn't doubt you bro, just didn't realize you were pulling that much power. This will be an excellent race (if you can make it down to the track), as it will embellish the difference between "average" power vs "peak" power....

I'd rather not race on Route 18, as that would be extremely dangerous. Even Route 9 nowadays, there's just too much police out there, not to mention those innocent pedestrians. I only race all out @ the track...

I mean, if you wanna mess around from stop light to stop light, I'm down. However, that would definitely be to my advantage though. Consider this Friday night bro, I don't mind 'lending' you some DR's for the night. However, as for the clutch, your on your own lol.....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

heya street lethal, i just verified my motor as being a 2.8 and not a 3.1L.dam junkyard lol.now i know why the motor had no intake on it when i picked it up.
    to late to do anything about it now though it dosent matter anyway, im gonna finish the assembly on the tt motor this weekend,and as soon as my gf has the baby im gonna drop it in the car

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information