Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge...

This is a discussion on LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by EE1983 LOL Thats funny man. I wont be able to make it to the track until after ...

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    LOL Thats funny man. I wont be able to make it to the track until after April 17th since I work Saturdays. My car is apart anyway and I never have time to work on it (or I dont feel like it when I get home anyway)...
    Believe me, I'm in the same boat. I have the MAF sensor off of my LS1, as I'm getting ready to tune for Speed Density. Took the wife's car in it's place, which probably was faster than the majority of the cars that were there. Don't get me wrong, there were some pretty fast cars there, but....

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Mike actually called me while I was at work and said he thought he saw me run so there had to be at least one blue EVO there![/b][/i]
    Mike arrived when I left the first time, and when I came back, I spent most of the time in the pit area. By that time though, I honestly stopped looking... at cars, anyways.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Mike actually called me while I was at work and said he thought he saw me run so there had to be at least one blue EVO there!
    LoL, there were two both w/ out the back spoilers. One ran a 12.1 and the other ran a 12.9... Guess which of em I thought was you...

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    LoL, there were two both w/ out the back spoilers. One ran a 12.1 and the other ran a 12.9... Guess which of em I thought was you...
    Wish I knew you were there bro. I would have gladly handed you over everything. I paid to race when I got there in the morning, yet, didn't make one freaking pass the entire day...

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Wish I knew you were there bro. I would have gladly handed you over everything. I paid to race when I got there in the morning, yet, didn't make one freaking pass the entire day...
    lol i did the same thing,still have my blank tech card,if im lucky if i take it back wensday maybe ill get in cheaper lol

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs
    lol i did the same thing,still have my blank tech card,if im lucky if i take it back wensday maybe ill get in cheaper lol
    ... I took today off, and will have this damn thing tuned perfectly by this afternoon. I'm only going to be allowed one pass on Wednesday, as I told Brian that she's only running low 12's so I'll pass freaking tech inspection. I haven't clocked her yet since the new H/C/I, only raced her against my other car, as well as on the street.

2009 Corvette ZO6

Dave, I wasted practically the entire morning shoving the 3.1 w/5-speed back into the '92 Firebird, instead of tuning the damn '98 lol. Well, it's in, and once I have the driveshaft linked, I'll have a "beater" for the time being lol....

How does everybody feel about the month of June? We're already in March, and I need to start throwing dates around for some of the guys at the track. Saturday is a given, and I know that a solid eight to ten members on LS1.com alone will be running (there will be plenty there, but hopefully more from this site will be joining in on the fun)....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Dave, I wasted practically the entire morning shoving the 3.1 w/5-speed back into the '92 Firebird, instead of tuning the damn '98 lol. Well, it's in, and once I have the driveshaft linked, I'll have a "beater" for the time being lol....

How does everybody feel about the month of June? We're already in March, and I need to start throwing dates around for some of the guys at the track. Saturday is a given, and I know that a solid eight to ten members on LS1.com alone will be running (there will be plenty there, but hopefully more from this site will be joining in on the fun)....
    lmao man good stuff,hey i have my prototype manifold for sale

have more pics if ya like to see them.thats the upper intake i was telling u about at the track,its a bolton deal on a 3.1,to put it on a 2.8 u need to swap to a 3.1 tb

anyways wensday isnt looking to good for e-town,last i checked its gonna be cold as hell and 1-3 inches of snow

2009 Corvette ZO6

Just got back from getting my Lottery tickets (it's 370,000,000 tonight)...

I know, tomorrow is definitely out of the question. Friday might be a better night, as not only is it cheaper, but a lot of us have off the following Saturday. Weather is supposed to be excellent this coming weekend, so hopefully friday night will be a good night for us to get some practice runs in...

Found a rollbar, but it's not cheap!

That is one sweet prototype. Thought I was looking at the infamous T-Ram intake from SLP for a second. Why are you selling it....?

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

June works for me man. I've got tons of modding ahead of me and I'm not one for baseline runs. Maybe if I win the mega millions I'll get the modding done alil sooner tho...

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Just got back from getting my Lottery tickets (it's 370,000,000 tonight)...

I know, tomorrow is definitely out of the question. Friday might be a better night, as not only is it cheaper, but a lot of us have off the following Saturday. Weather is supposed to be excellent this coming weekend, so hopefully friday night will be a good night for us to get some practice runs in...

Found a rollbar, but it's not cheap!

That is one sweet prototype. Thought I was looking at the infamous T-Ram intake from SLP for a second. Why are you selling it....?
    because i cant fit my 75mm tb on it the largest tb that prototype will fit is a 60mm,stock is 53mm

Last edited by Boosted89rs; 03-06-2007 at 07:34 PM.

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    June works for me man. I've got tons of modding ahead of me and I'm not one for baseline runs...
    Stop by anyway bro. Meet some of the guys, check out some of our rides, while enjoying some local drag racing....

2009 Corvette ZO6

because i cant fit my 75mm tb on it the largest tb that prototype will fit is a 60mm,stock is 53mm
    Dave, that is some excellent fabrication. I'll talk to you Friday night (weather permitting) about the prototype. Be sure to bring it with....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

dosent look like ill be able to make it friday night. maybe next wensday though my gf is due to have the baby in the next 3 weeks so getting to the track between then and now,and for a while after may be kinda hard.

2009 Corvette ZO6

dosent look like ill be able to make it friday night. maybe next wensday though my gf is due to have the baby in the next 3 weeks so getting to the track between then and now,and for a while after may be kinda hard.
    No worries, mate....

Family must always comes first. I'm going to head down there (again though, weather permitting), and make some preliminary runs with two of my friends. Hope some of the others on here can make it down as well, and don't worry guys and gals, I'll be leaving the camera at home (hehe, this time).....!

blue
    89 Camaro RS

hey rob dont know if u saw this yet,dont mind the shitty quality all the video was either taken with a cellphone,and the better quality ones were taken with my digicam that dosent record sound
    Click here to see Video

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs View Post
    hey rob dont know if u saw this yet,dont mind the shitty quality all the video was either taken with a cellphone,and the better quality ones were taken with my digicam that dosent record sound
    Click for full sizeClick here to see Video
    sweet sleeper at least when its not movin phisssssssss. nice ride though. is that jamesburg nj? maybe a silly question but there are a lot of jamesburgs

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Quote Originally Posted by stoney2677 View Post
    sweet sleeper at least when its not movin phisssssssss. nice ride though. is that jamesburg nj? maybe a silly question but there are a lot of jamesburgs
    yeah it is im about 2 mins away from raceway park

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs View Post
    yeah it is im about 2 mins away from raceway park
    nice im in metuchen maybe we see each other on 9 or 18

2009 Corvette ZO6

That '89 Camaro is definitely a sleeper and a half, especially when you literally see what it traps. Didn't go to e-town last night because it was way to cold out, but I'm headed there in about twenty minutes to watch the 'vette doctors' run. Nothing like watching street legal vette's running in the eight's....

Our preliminary runs switched from last night, to tomorrow morning. I'm already getting tagged by some of the locals around here as that guy from the "LS1.com crew".

Dave, you'll definitely be running Tony in his '07 Eclipse-GT tomorrow. We both already know who will win that race, but it's going to be cool to watch nonetheless...

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by stoney2677
    nice im in metuchen maybe we see each other on 9 or 18
    Why not come down and run tomorrow bro...?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information