Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2181920212223 LastLast

LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge...

This is a discussion on LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; <sigh> come on guys LOL, forget about Route 37 for once, and come on over to Raceway Park tomorrow night.......

2009 Corvette ZO6

<sigh> come on guys LOL, forget about Route 37 for once, and come on over to Raceway Park tomorrow night....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Both Boosted and I were there last night, he was checking out a rolling chassis over by a friend's house, which I'm honestly hoping he passes on. Had two damn cops following me there last night (right off exit 98 on the GSP), and the funny thing was, I was actually doing the speed limit lol. Tis that time of the month, when their quota must be met....
    yeah im passing on that car,had my dam hopes up when he told me it had a 10pt cage,lol that 10 pt cage wouldnt pass tech for an 11.49 car.im just gonna go ahead and drop the motor into the camaro, unless i turn up a s10 pickup or 1st gen rx7 in the next few days.

heh btw i got my megasquirt in, been playing with the programing and shit,ive got this thing setup to run 2 stages of juice, knock retard,anti lag. for all the shit this thing will do im so glad i didnt buy that acell dfi 6 when i had the money, lol this thing does more and was a fraction of the cost lmao

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs View Post
    yeah im passing on that car,had my dam hopes up when he told me it had a 10pt cage,lol that 10 pt cage wouldnt pass tech for an 11.49 car.im just gonna go ahead and drop the motor into the camaro, unless i turn up a s10 pickup or 1st gen rx7 in the next few days.

heh btw i got my megasquirt in, been playing with the programing and shit,ive got this thing setup to run 2 stages of juice, knock retard,anti lag. for all the shit this thing will do im so glad i didnt buy that acell dfi 6 when i had the money, lol this thing does more and was a fraction of the cost lmao
    Can u send me a link to the MegaSquirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Both Boosted and I were there last night, he was checking out a rolling chassis over by a friend's house, which I'm honestly hoping he passes on. Had two damn cops following me there last night (right off exit 98 on the GSP), and the funny thing was, I was actually doing the speed limit lol. Tis that time of the month, when their quota must be met....
    Yeah they will do that sometimes. Suprisingly, I havent been followed or messed with lately at all. Seaside heights is by far the worst town for police harrassment you will ever find. Try and park in Lavalette and walk in there!

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs
    heh btw i got my megasquirt in, been playing with the programing and shit,ive got this thing setup to run 2 stages of juice, knock retard,anti lag. for all the shit this thing will do im so glad i didnt buy that acell dfi 6 when i had the money, lol this thing does more and was a fraction of the cost lmao....
    Agree with you regarding the higher priced DFI units. Didn't order the Mega-Squirt just yet, because I'm seriously still considering the EBL. Been a member on the other boards for quite awhile, and not only does his reputation speak for itself, I consider the guy family, despite never really meeting him in person though. Still undecided yet....

Hood was already ordered for the '92 bro;

The notchback was painted, again, lol, so that'll be on shortly. Stock Y-Pipe has a "split" in the seem, just before the O2 sensor, so I'll need to fab up some piping, once the turbo is installed, of course, as soon as possible....

Beautiful day for Raceway Park fella's. Some of the TurboBuicks.com boys will be over there doing their thing, so why not drop by and check out the competition. Gonna take a camera with me and film some footage for you guys tonight. Mike, why not get some dinner with me and Dave tonight. You don't have to come to the track, but we can sit down at least for some pizza or something. It would be a good chance to look at your car....

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal
    Some of the TurboBuicks.com boys will be over there doing their thing, so why not drop by and check out the competition....
    Heh, talk about a freaking understatament LOL..... Click Here

navy blue metallic
    2000 z28 camaro

Im Gonna Do My Best To Load Her Up On The Trailer And Take The Road Trip The 4.10s Wouldnt Like The 360 Mile Trip Lol
    4.10 RICHMOND GEARS,LAKEWOOD LCA'S,EATON POSI,EDELBROCK TORQUE ARM,
    LAKEWOOD PANHARD BAR,SLP LID,,B&M RIPPER SHIFTER,EDELBROCK STRUT TOWER BRACE,SLP FAN CONTROL,SLP LINE LOCK,17 INCH ZR1S WITH 315 35S AND 275 40S,SLP Y-PIPE,TSP 224/224 112LSA CAM,COMP SPRINGS,TUNED BY FROST @ LSXTUNE.COM

blue
    89 Camaro RS

beautiful day for the track aint a dam cloud to be seen anywere.

rob ill bring my laptop and my ms tongiht so u can check it out.

im deff way against any form of tunning the stock ecm in a 3rdgen when it comes to a boosted aplication.ive seen ppl try to do it withthe v6's/v8's and it works fine with boost levels below 1 bar, but anything after that the map resolution becomes so shitty.

the only advantage of the ebl is it will take wideband input over the standard 7730 code or sy/ty code

2009 Corvette ZO6

For those reading this, while scratching their heads in confusion regarding the EBL (Embedded Lockers), here's the link to the website for a better understanding of the system..... Click Here

blue
    89 Camaro RS

ehhh rob u do know ebl isnt compatable with ur ecm right ???

it would require a new harness/or massive repining of the stock harness

2009 Corvette ZO6

^ Of course I do lol, which is why I'm nursing it.....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

lol well im sure u will like what u see tonight when u see my ms and play around with it on the laptop. btw that hood looks slick.

we have a few sheets of carbon fiber at the shop, so im gonna hand lay a nice cf hood for the camaro.and possibly some cf interior pieces like door panels.instead of the aluminum door panels

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs
    lol well im sure u will like what u see tonight when u see my ms and play around with it on the laptop. btw that hood looks slick....
    Very eager to play around with the Mega-Squirt, it's features are unreal. The EBL can in fact be used w/the '7730, it won't take that much fabricating to get it to work properly.....

I believe he's not offering one as of yet because the demand isn't strong enough, but I'm positive that Bob can hook one up for me. So far, it's being used on quite a few MPFI 3.1's with tremendous success. Really want to see the Mega-Squirt though....

Thanks bro (about the hood). Definitely prefer the Ram Air I, over the II. The II looks way too freaking gaudy for my taste. Got the 255's out back, and am ready to run some 16's with it tonight LMMFAO.....

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Great meeting you and Dave last night man. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, but that damn work thing, you know...

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Great meeting you and Dave last night man. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, but that damn work thing, you know...
    yup, after u left last night there was a guy on a bike that went for one hell of a ride, we thought for sure they were gonna be scraping the guy off the track.
    other then that the very last car of the night
    green ls1 4thgen camaro stands on the bumper so hard when the front end came down the rear of the car came off the track a good ft or 2.looked like it had caught on fire for a short time as well

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs View Post
    yup, after u left last night there was a guy on a bike that went for one hell of a ride, we thought for sure they were gonna be scraping the guy off the track.
    other then that the very last car of the night
    green ls1 4thgen camaro stands on the bumper so hard when the front end came down the rear of the car came off the track a good ft or 2.looked like it had caught on fire for a short time as well
    Damn, always after I leave!

did anyone go there for this event?

2009 Corvette ZO6

^ .... oh my goodness, bringing this thread back from the dead LOL! Nah bro, we just left it as an open run throughout the entire summer. Run what ya brung, and have a good ole time. Actually headed there in a few minutes, come on over and have some fun with us.

dude did u buy a ZO6? i know we dont know each other but u gotta take me for a ride i'll take you for a ride in my new ride.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=BgGJw91dGrE
    maybe you can tell me whats wrong with it too.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information