Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 ... LastLast

LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge...

This is a discussion on LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Street Lethal Mike, if your reading this, try to come down tonight if you can. I'll reach ...

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Mike, if your reading this, try to come down tonight if you can. I'll reach out to you tomorrow on the phone, as I wanna help you get those headers on their as soon as possible. If you can make it over tonight, by all means, come....

I'd ask Tom (who's currently reading this), but I know what the answer's going to be lol....
    Most of the time I just goto Tom (Rt. 37)...he's a very busy person and all. If I don't make it down, by all means, feel free to call me up 2morrow man, I'll be up early.

black
    2000 trans am ws6

hey guys.. sry i just got a chance to get on now. lol. i just wiped the numbers off my dirty ass car. haha. how was the track??

Looks like the rain subsided, and Old Bridge didn't get hit, thank God! Edison had a hail storm for crying out loud LOL....!

Dave, I'll probably be swinging by a little later than normal (running a tad late). 6sw00, are you coming down tonight....?

Mike, if your reading this, try to come down tonight if you can. I'll reach out to you tomorrow on the phone, as I wanna help you get those headers on their as soon as possible. If you can make it over tonight, by all means, come....

I'd ask Tom (who's currently reading this), but I know what the answer's going to be lol....
    Im currently reading this now I was out to dinner til about 11 and then took a ride down good old route 37!

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Im currently reading this now I was out to dinner til about 11 and then took a ride down good old route 37!
    LOL.....

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by 6sw00
    hey guys.. sry i just got a chance to get on now. lol. i just wiped the numbers off my dirty ass car. haha. how was the track??
    Terrible night for a spectator, AWESOME night for a racer. People were getting close to 8 passes because it was so freaking dead. The only thing that kept me and Dave there were the chicks. My goodness, WHY DID I GET MARRIED LMAO!!!!!!?????

blue
    89 Camaro RS

anyone gonna be out in toms river tonight?

black
    2000 trans am ws6

see thats a night i should be at....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

btw any of u jersey guys be interested in a 3rdgen rs ?? its an 89, i just finished removing the turbo system off the car.

im installing a brand new 3.1L v6
    car has
    2,500-2,700 stall
    260 grind cam
    Kb pistons
    plasmamoly rings
    iroc 145 mph cluster
    iroc steering wheel
    iroc taillights/ front grill insert
    16" iroc rims
    1LE front/rear sway bars
    3 way adjustable ce drag shocks in the rear
    3:42 gears
    also gonna include a full sound system
    2 alumapro bp-12s
    a rockford 301m mono sub amp
    just hit 144.8 db in the usac modified spl competition and took first place
    sony head unit/10 disc changer
    2.5 inch harwood bolt on cowl hood

car needs minor body work/paint and a new headliner

taking Best Offer

[/hijack]

89 RS 3.1L v6 1LE suspension,wonderbar ,3way drag shocks ,(iroc taillights,gauge cluster,steering wheel,rims)
    t67 turbo 27+ psi,100 wetshot,and a 4500 converter

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs View Post
    anyone gonna be out in toms river tonight?
    I'll go if someone tells me they're def gonna be there and where to meet them at. I've been going alot and don't see any Fbodies or any of my friends from there. I get 1 or 2 good runs in and head home feeling kinda crappy that I drove out there. So you guys lemme know if you're def gonna be around.

2009 Corvette ZO6

What's with Toms River guys? I'm a New Yorker, and although I've lived here in Jersey for quite some time, I'm still a newb when it comes to certain "Hot Spots" down here lol. Now, if we're talking Hempstead Turnpike, Maurice Avenue, Crossbay Blvd and Fountain Avenue, different story....

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs View Post
    [/hijack]

blue
    89 Camaro RS

What's with Toms River guys? I'm a New Yorker, and although I've lived here in Jersey for quite some time, I'm still a newb when it comes to certain "Hot Spots" down here lol. Now, if we're talking Hempstead Turnpike, Maurice Avenue, Crossbay Blvd and Fountain Avenue, different story....
    the toms river spot is the road leading into seaside(the bridge to) i was telling u about last night.
    ted the kid with the formula lives right off there next to one of the big hangouts

btw did u happen to pick up the new car?

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs
    the toms river spot is the road leading into seaside(the bridge to) i was telling u about last night. ted the kid with the formula lives right off there next to one of the big hangouts...
    Ahhhhh, sooooooo LMAO!

I look like a grease monkey right now, been swapping interiors, as well as various engine parts all afternoon. Dude, you wanna take a ride out there to look at the Formy, or to hang out....?

If we're talking hanging out, I'm going to be a little longer than I told you. Need to peel out of my oil suit first LOL.....

2009 Corvette ZO6

btw did u happen to pick up the new car?
    Check da siggie....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

naw i wanna go look at the formy, was just curious if the kid with the evo was gonna be out there.
    wanna take the rs up? even thopugh its a dog without teh turbo lmfao.lol can always throw the nitrous back in it for now

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Street Lethal...
    Parkway to exit 82B (Rt 37 East)
    Really nice cruising spot. Check it out, and call me up, I'll bring my slow thing down...

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Street Lethal. Parkway to exit 82B (Rt 37 East) Really nice cruising spot. Check it out, and call me up, I'll bring my slow thing down...
    Mike, call me Rob bro LOL. Your car is far from slow. Need to change the parameters in the tune, install those headers, install those gears, and get yourself a stall asap....

Already spoke to Dave about helping you out with the rear gears. The headers won't take that long to do. Don't remember if you had a handheld, but if you do, put it back to the stock tune. HP Tuners will do a much better job....

Need to set up a day when we can get the header install done. The rear gears though, definitely speak to Dave (boosted) about that. PM each other, as you'll be meeting each other soon anyway....

2009 Corvette ZO6

was just curious if the kid with the evo was gonna be out there....
    Tom had something up his sleeve the whole entire time. If his car isn't running low elevens / high tens I'll be shocked....

Been keeping tight lipped about the LS1, as my cousin went nuts on it. Let's just say that anyone who wants to challenge it on the 17th needs to bring their A game....

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Mike, call me Rob bro LOL. Your car is far from slow. Need to change the parameters in the tune, install those headers, install those gears, and get yourself a stall asap....

Already spoke to Dave about helping you out with the rear gears. The headers won't take that long to do. Don't remember if you had a handheld, but if you do, put it back to the stock tune. HP Tuners will do a much better job....

Need to set up a day when we can get the header install done. The rear gears though, definitely speak to Dave (boosted) about that. PM each other, as you'll be meeting each other soon anyway....
    I used thee HPP3 handheld. Better than stock, but HPTuners is a big jump from that. Appreciate the help man.

Tom (EE1983)...You suck, turn your phone on! Wanted to see if you were gonna be around Rt 37 tonight man!

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    I used thee HPP3 handheld. Better than stock, but HPTuners is a big jump from that. Appreciate the help man....
    The Granatelli MAF is tuned a little differently from the stock MAF sensor. It's already leaned out from their facility when installed (it lies to the PCM), so when you tune with the handheld, it causes a little bit of confusion (enough to make a difference). When we tune the engine with a laptop, when we literally see what's going on in there, your going to feel one hell of a difference....

... especially with the addition of the mods.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information