Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast

LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge...

This is a discussion on LS1.com's Raceway Park Challenge... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; give me a call tom, u still have my cell number?.actually i should pm u my shop number,i still only ...

blue
    89 Camaro RS

give me a call tom, u still have my cell number?.actually i should pm u my shop number,i still only have 3-4 mins left on the cell lmao

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs
    give me a call tom, u still have my cell number?.actually i should pm u my shop number,i still only have 3-4 mins left on the cell lmao
    Yeah, I still have the cell number. PM me the shop number as well. Doubt it's going to rain, but we'll see though for sure. Think the vette doctors and them will be there tomorrow night running their rides....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

hey man how light is ur bird?anyways if u wanna do the v6,ive got some parts ill donate,that didnt get sold with the car.

if ur gonna do it id figure
    twin to4e's or a single t66
    220/224 .500/.515 114lsa cam
    ported heads
    stock bottom end except for main studs and rod bolts,and swap the factory pistions out for some KB coated skirt hyperectics std bore.<<< i get sets of these for around 40$'s a set
    ive got an intake for the motor

thats pretty much enough to put the car into the high 10's if we can get the wieght down

2009 Corvette ZO6

hey man how light is ur bird?anyways if u wanna do the v6,ive got some parts ill donate,that didnt get sold with the car....

if ur gonna do it id figure
    twin to4e's or a single t66
    220/224 .500/.515 114lsa cam
    ported heads

stock bottom end except for main studs and rod bolts,and swap the factory pistions out for some KB coated skirt hyperectics std bore.<<< i get sets of these for around 40$'s a set

ive got an intake for the motor

thats pretty much enough to put the car into the high 10's if we can get the wieght down....
    We'll definitely get the weight down bro, as I'll have the fiberglass notchback on next week (waiting for the paint to dry entirely), as well as the fiberglass hood. Doors are getting swapped out soon for some fiberglass pieces....

Mid-high tens will be more than sufficient. Don't want to run any faster than that, as I really don't want to be bothered with NHRA licensing. We'll just put a cage in their, throw the fire suit on, and take down some EVO/STI/350Z/2JZ/ZO6's with her...

blue
    89 Camaro RS

ehh the liscence u need for a 9sec car is easy to get if i remembr right.though it would mean alot more added saftey shit to the car,werea we can make that thing goto 10.00 with a 6 pt bar as long as the door bars dont have swingouts

2009 Corvette ZO6

LS1.com's "Judgement Day" will be held on Saturday June 16th, 2007. All cars are welcome to come and run, and all cars will be running what they brung. No classes, strictly heads up, the way it should be. Feel like you can't beat so and so, then don't challenge so and so lol. No need to determine who races who, as that will be determined when there, and besides, there will be so many other racers there, ya'll will be like kids in a candy store....

Plenty of camera's will be running, but don't let that deter you from coming (heh, I'm a poet, and I didn't know it). If you don't want yourself filmed, just say so, and it won't happen. There will be plenty of food, and plenty of drinks. Even contemplating having our own tables, with giant "LS1.com" banners, in case anyone has the unlikely trouble of finding us....

Alright guys. Date has been set, and you've had/have more than enough time to do what you gotta do. No more excuses, no more talk. Put up or shut up, or just come to watch if you'd like. Footage will be converted to DVD, both intro's, races, and tech. Various sound tracks will be edited in, whether you like Metal, Trance, Alternative (sorry, no country though lol). All members get a free copy....

K, nuff said, lets have some fun with this!

BRING IT......!

bring it to Texas boy

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly
    bring it to Texas boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal
    (sorry, no country though lol...)
    ^

blue
    89 Camaro RS

heya rob ur not gonna belive what i pulled into the shop today for a heart transplant

2009 Corvette ZO6

heya rob ur not gonna belive what i pulled into the shop today for a heart transplant...
    Did she come w/T-Tops?

Also, lemme know if your hitting the swap meet / car show today bro. Sun is out, and it should be a good day for it....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Did she come w/T-Tops?

Also, lemme know if your hitting the swap meet / car show today bro. Sun is out, and it should be a good day for it....
    its blue,sits on 16inch rims,has a fiberglass hood,and has a nasty turbocharged motor.

i wont be going today,i have some work to finish up at the shop today on the car,im putting it in the car show tom.

^^^^the guy came to pick up the car and had 1k less then the agreed price,so it didnt get sold

2009 Corvette ZO6

its blue,sits on 16inch rims,has a fiberglass hood,and has a nasty turbocharged motor.

i wont be going today,i have some work to finish up at the shop today on the car,im putting it in the car show tom.

^^^^the guy came to pick up the car and had 1k less then the agreed price,so it didnt get sold
    Blessing in disguise!

Didn't want to see you lose that car, as you put so much work into it... and she's still got something to prove for all the nay-sayers around....!

What are you doing to her today, in preperation for tomorrow? Is the other engine going in? Twin turbo? Single turbo? Spill it lol......!!!!

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Blessing in disguise!

Didn't want to see you lose that car, as you put so much work into it... and she's still got something to prove for all the nay-sayers around....!

What are you doing to her today, in preperation for tomorrow? Is the other engine going in? Twin turbo? Single turbo? Spill it lol......!!!!
    nothing big,redoing some charge pipes,installed custom manifold,cleanign her up a bit.not enough time to swap motors.
    yeah will have have it at e-town tom

2009 Corvette ZO6

nothing big,redoing some charge pipes,installed custom manifold,cleanign her up a bit.not enough time to swap motors. yeah will have have it at e-town tom...
    Not enough time....?

Lemme throw on some rags, and we'll have the engine in there in a matter of minutes. Tuning it, however, is where it becomes a little time consuming....

Which intake manifold, the blue one that I already seen...?

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Not enough time....?

Lemme throw on some rags, and we'll have the engine in there in a matter of minutes. Tuning it, however, is where it becomes a little time consuming....

Which intake manifold, the blue one that I already seen...?
    lol i still need to do a final assembly on the new motor , just tore it back down in order to do it. yeah i made some modifications to that manifold and put it back on the car. i had a hard time getting the left/right side of the motor to run evenly,but thats fixxed now.
    i went threw the rear yesterday after noticing some new whine from ther rear,the front pinion bearing was starting to wear out.

right now im just finishing up the new intercooler to throttle body pipe.(had to modify it since the location of the tb is now diff from the factory manifold.

other that im just going over the car fixing a bunch of lil things,and droping some wieght here and there

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted89rs View Post
    lol i still need to do a final assembly on the new motor , just tore it back down in order to do it. yeah i made some modifications to that manifold and put it back on the car. i had a hard time getting the left/right side of the motor to run evenly,but thats fixxed now.
    i went threw the rear yesterday after noticing some new whine from ther rear,the front pinion bearing was starting to wear out.

right now im just finishing up the new intercooler to throttle body pipe.(had to modify it since the location of the tb is now diff from the factory manifold.

other that im just going over the car fixing a bunch of lil things,and droping some wieght here and there
    Can't wait to see it. The intake manifold itself (not the plenum), is it the stock piece (albeit, ported out), or are you running a non EGR intake (like those found on the 3.1)?

Dave, let me know if you need some help, can definitely swing by to lend you a hand. I'm going to E-Town in a few minutes, but will be back early this afternoon. Looking for a few things for "Conan"....

Again, can't tell you how glad I am that you didn't sell the car. It's gonna be sweet seeing two V6 3rd Generation F-Body "turbo" inspired cars running ten seconds at the track (aside from the TTA's)....

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Can't wait to see it. The intake manifold itself (not the plenum), is it the stock piece (albeit, ported out), or are you running a non EGR intake (like those found on the 3.1)?

Dave, let me know if you need some help, can definitely swing by to lend you a hand. I'm going to E-Town in a few minutes, but will be back early this afternoon. Looking for a few things for "Conan"....

Again, can't tell you how glad I am that you didn't sell the car. It's gonna be sweet seeing two V6 3rd Generation F-Body "turbo" inspired cars running ten seconds at the track (aside from the TTA's)....
    3.1 non egr manifold ported,with my modified plenum.naw i should be good today i think anyways.but if i run into any probs ill leave ya a msg

2009 Corvette ZO6

3.1 non egr manifold ported,with my modified plenum.naw i should be good today i think anyways.but if i run into any probs ill leave ya a msg
    Am actually hesitating now heading out to E-Town. Went out to start the car, and not only is it pretty cold out there, but the rain looks as if it's about to start pouring down any minute. They should have really postponed this event (as they did for the Pontiac weekend)....

Anyways, yeah, show the car tomorrow Dave, and bring it out to race with us this Friday night. If it rains again, I swear, I'm throwing in the freaking towel lol...!

blue
    89 Camaro RS

Am actually hesitating now heading out to E-Town. Went out to start the car, and not only is it pretty cold out there, but the rain looks as if it's about to start pouring down any minute. They should have really postponed this event (as they did for the Pontiac weekend)....

Anyways, yeah, show the car tomorrow Dave, and bring it out to race with us this Friday night. If it rains again, I swear, I'm throwing in the freaking towel lol...!
    heh its ok just fired the car and im getting code 22 and 34, i cant find anything wrong either, thinking i may have started the car without the tps hooked up before. so i just reset the ecm and ill see what happenes.btw ill get a few sound clips in a few min.

btw throttle responce with the new manifold kicks ass

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information