Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

LS1 A4 vs. Cammed LT1 M6

This is a discussion on LS1 A4 vs. Cammed LT1 M6 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Willizm Good kill op, Errrr, wait a minute? Mystic z-28 forum ban status Ls1tech -- Banned Svtperformance ...

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Willizm View Post
    Good kill op, Errrr, wait a minute?

    Mystic z-28 forum ban status

    Ls1tech -- Banned
    Svtperformance -- Banned
    Ls1 -- In Progress
    Epic Post..

    Quote Originally Posted by <3Mystic View Post
    You guys should search his name for his posts on LS1tech. He has some gems, then there is the great thread he posted on SVTP too.

    I had a post earlier with a bunch of links in it, but it went to a moderator for approval.
    Epic user name.

    This guy made me make my first post here after being signed up here for nearly two years. That is how bad Mystic is.
    Last edited by 2000ss1979; 04-14-2011 at 01:18 PM.

  2. #22
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    If you guys want I can go to where this guy with the 383 camaro works, and tell him to sign up here and tell you that I beat him? Or I could just race him again and get it on video. Which way do you want?

    And for all the LS1tech tools that keep making threads about me. I can read everything that is said over there. And you are all pretty lame. It's time to let me go. I know that I have touched all of your lives, but come on, this is pathetic with a capital P.

    And for all the people that are still optiMYSTIC about my kill story, thank you.

  3. #23
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Oh and another thing ''NightmareTA'' over at LS1tech. You are a complete ruhtard.

    Love how someone mentions that if mystic has the chance, to try to find out the mods the LT1's got, and then miraculously the next post is how mystic just happened to talk to a kid with a cobra that knew the cars mods.
    Did you even bother to read when this thread was started, it was 2 MONTHS AGO!!! Jesus learn how to read. I guess they need hooked on phonics over at LS1tech now.
    Last edited by Mystic Z-28; 04-14-2011 at 01:45 PM.

  4. #24
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnstonj2005 View Post
    I ran a m6 lt1 with a 383 kit on it and 3.73 gears when I had first gotten my gto and we were door to door at 120mph. That thing ran good though. Could have been driver mod too though.
    Thanks for stating this. If a stock 04 GTO can run with a 383 LT1 to 120, I don't see why a lighter F-body with the same motor can't pull on one.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In an apartment
    Posts
    2
    2009 corvette

    Holy crap mystic, you are not banned yet. Beware boys, the fail is strong with this one. Not as strong as his lid only ls1 a4, strong none the less. On ls1 tech we still post up in the Srk sections where he is so we can read his bullshit on other forums. Even svt performance banned him, and I've seen some pretty f$)&ed up stuff on there.

    The race never happened. Even a bad driver with a 383 stroker would pull you hard. Your car might trap 109 and he 115-120. If there is no video it is bs


    Have fun with him guys, we do

    I'll give Jerry Lewis an extra 10 bucks in your name this year.
    Last edited by 2v-in-12's; 04-14-2011 at 02:06 PM.

  6. #26
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's View Post
    Holy crap mystic, you are not banned yet. Beware boys, the fail is strong with this one. Not as strong as his lid only ls1 a4, strong none the less. On ls1 tech we still post up in the Srk sections where he is so we can read his bullshit on other forums. Even svt performance banned him, and I've seen some pretty f$)&ed up stuff on there.

    The race never happened. Even a bad driver with a 383 stroker would pull you hard. Your car might trap 109 and he 115-120. If there is no video it is bs


    Have fun with him guys, we do

    I'll give Jerry Lewis an extra 10 bucks in your name this year.
    Not all 383 LT1's are fast. I have proven this, obviously. If you would pull your head out of the clouds you might see that there are A LOT of variables that can skew a race. Not everyone knows how to properly build a set-up or tune it.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In an apartment
    Posts
    2
    2009 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    If you guys want I can go to where this guy with the 383 camaro works, and tell him to sign up here and tell you that I beat him? Or I could just race him again and get it on video. Which way do you want?


    Like I would believe that. You would probably register pretending to be him, and then argue with yourself about how fast you are. That's how absurd your stories are. I think you would ask the mods to ban mistakez28, I mean mysticz28 yourself when you read your post. Schizophrenia is a Muther-fucker' ain't it???
    Last edited by 2v-in-12's; 04-14-2011 at 02:25 PM.

  8. #28
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's View Post
    Like I would believe that. You would probably register pretending to be him, and then argue with yourself about how fast you are. That's how absurd your stories are. I think you would ask the mods to ban mistakez28, I mean mysticz28 yourself when you read your post. Schizophrenia is a Muther-fucker' ain't it???
    The mods could check the IP addy's, moron. Keep up the close minded comments.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Joliet, il
    Posts
    2
    2001 ws6 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    The mods could check the IP addy's, moron. Keep up the close minded comments.
    An open minded person would realize that most people have more than one means to access the internet. IE, iPhone.

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    2

    Green
    1997 TA WS6

    You were too afraid to race my car when it was cam and bolt-on's but you beat a 383 cammed LT1? Hmm...

    Wanna race my car as it sits now?

  11. #31
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    It really doesn't matter who Mystic runs or beats, his story is like many others here. Whether it happened or not really isn't for anyone to judge.

    It seems to me the only people in here that are causing problems are the people with small post counts,,,I'm guessing stragglers from LS1-tech.
    Up until then there wasn't much happening here.

  12. #32
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by marc97taws6 View Post
    You were too afraid to race my car when it was cam and bolt-on's but you beat a 383 cammed LT1? Hmm...

    Wanna race my car as it sits now?
    Yes I want to race your car.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    2

    Green
    1997 TA WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    It really doesn't matter who Mystic runs or beats, his story is like many others here. Whether it happened or not really isn't for anyone to judge.

    It seems to me the only people in here that are causing problems are the people with small post counts,,,I'm guessing stragglers from LS1-tech.
    Up until then there wasn't much happening here.
    Feel free to give Mystic a chance. I'll just laugh when I said "I told ya so" whenever this forum does decide to ban him
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    Yes I want to race your car.
    Wanna throw some money down on it too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My cammed C6Z
    By clint195 in forum Corvette
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. Cammed '05 GTO
    By CanadianGoat in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
  3. LS3 cammed and LT = big boy
    By djvaly in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Cammed Ls1 FS/FT
    By 9c1ny in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:44 PM
  5. a4 ws6 vs m6 ws6 vs cammed lt1
    By NiteRiderWs6 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •