Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Little H22 Turbo bummed out

This is a discussion on Little H22 Turbo bummed out within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 4tun8 The camaro > the GTR? What exactly are the drugs you do Wes? Exactly what I ...

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    The camaro > the GTR? What exactly are the drugs you do Wes?
    Exactly what I was thinking. Pretty sure if you take a poll on here even camaro and T/A fans would rather take a GTR over their basically stock ls1. Maybe I am wrong, but I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Bash everything that is different?? Nope. Bash highly overrated, ugly, grossly overpriced cars that ignorant people such as yourself think are the next best thing?? Hell yea.

98-02 Camaro > GTR.

Not only does the Camaro look 100 times better and sound 100 times better, but it will also outlast the GTR, which is built like shit and is already having all kinds of electrical and powertrain issues. If I bought a GTR and the transmission blew up, which they are all doing - and it is NOT covered under warranty - and it cost me $20,000 to fix out of my pocket, that GTR would be going through the front windows of Nissan's headquarters.
    Wait... what? A 98-02 Camaro is better than a GTR that runs 11s stock and is one of the fastest handling cars on "the ring"?

You honestly thing the GTR is one of the worst looking cars?

vs.

Dude you are on the crack pipe. The GTR isn't the best looking car, but it's certainly better looking than a Camaro Z28.

So apparently, the 98-02 Camaro must be the best car ever made right?

Seriously, I know now for a fact you aren't serious with your posts. You're just trying to stir shit up in the forums. We all see your stupid act. Stop acting like a child, get off your sister, and come join the real world.

Either that or you're on some serious drugs. The Camaro isn't in the same league as a GTR. End of story.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Wait... what? A 98-02 Camaro is better than a GTR that runs 11s stock and is one of the fastest handling cars on "the ring"?

Click for full size

vs.

Click for full size

Dude you are on the crack pipe. The GTR isn't the best looking car, but it's certainly better looking than a Camaro Z28.

So apparently, the 98-02 Camaro must be the best car ever made right?

Seriously, I know now for a fact you aren't serious with your posts. You're just trying to stir shit up in the forums. We all see your stupid act. Stop acting like a child, get off your sister, and come join the real world.

Either that or you're on some serious drugs. The Camaro isn't in the same league as a GTR. End of story.
    I'v said that in plenty of post's that he tries to start shit. I understand it's a ls1 forum but you can respect other cars. They aren't even in the same class or even close to looks.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post

Yep, the GTR is pig ugly. A stock Camaro isn't the best looking car ever either, but with a couple mods (billet grille, whistler headlights, C6 wheels, tints, lowering springs) its 100 times better looking than the GTR could ever be. You can make a Camaro look better with mods, but you can't fix ugly, which is the GTR.

Real high class post. Really shows who the mature people around here are, you can't even respect other people's opinions without bashing. I'm not "trying to start shit", I'm stating my opinion, but you are too ignorant to deal with it.

Well no shit, its a 10 year old car that cost 1/3rd of the GTR brand new. Thats what the Corvette is for, to piss on the GTR, Nissan's "world beater", now that's a joke.

Yep, the GTR is pig ugly. A stock Camaro isn't the best looking car ever either, but with a couple mods (billet grille, whistler headlights, C6 wheels, tints, lowering springs) its 100 times better looking than the GTR could ever be. You can make a Camaro look better with mods, but you can't fix ugly, which is the GTR.
    Again, it's your opinion.... but you have pretty bad taste if you think the GTR is pig ugly. I also like the look of an F-body. I think they look great when modded as well, but they don't look as good as a GTR.

Real high class post. Really shows who the mature people around here are, you can't even respect other people's opinions without bashing. I'm not "trying to start shit", I'm stating my opinion, but you are too ignorant to deal with it.
    ..... seems like you just defined yourself.

Well no shit, its a 10 year old car that cost 1/3rd of the GTR brand new. Thats what the Corvette is for, to piss on the GTR, Nissan's "world beater", now that's a joke.
    The debate is about a Camaro vs. GTR. I personally think Corvettes are beautiful cars (C5 and C6 models), and are much more of a driver's car than a GTR. I personally would own a Corvette over a GTR for those reasons.

World beater? The GTR is NOT a world beater with 480hp and 3800lbs. However, with those numbers it still does very very well. I would venture to say it's one of the best and fastest cars within it's class, but for the price, I personally would much rather drive a C6 ZO6 or ZR1.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information