Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

killed a "Z28" V6

This is a discussion on killed a "Z28" V6 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 2002Z actually yeah that was pretty witty.....re TARTED gotdamn Don't be jelly retarted. Got a quick fuse ...

  1. #21
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by 2002Z View Post
    actually yeah that was pretty witty.....re TARTED
    gotdamn

    Don't be jelly retarted. Got a quick fuse with a computer in your hands, eh? I wonder if your fuse would be so quick if I was in your face with nothing but air and opportunity. I sure would like to find out...

  2. #22

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    gotdamn

    Don't be jelly retarted. Got a quick fuse with a computer in your hands, eh? I wonder if your fuse would be so quick if I was in your face with nothing but air and opportunity. I sure would like to find out...
    oh shit, we got a 28 year old internet tuff guy, eh? please, son.
    i would bitch slap you around as if you were my redheaded step-child. lets not make these childish threats unless you plan on following through w/them. ie getting off your fatass, driving here to CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA and coming face to face w/me, where ONLY air is between us. you wouldnt be such a fucking smartass then would ya?

    drop it. its over.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    123

    allllllllll black
    2002 35th z28

    V6 MUSTANGS AND CAMAROS ARE FOR WOMEN AND GAY BOYS---my mom drove a 2000 v6 camaro....RETARDED SOUNDS AS IF HE'S ANGRY CUZ HE GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO BY ACURA INTEGRAS....you need a V8 and release some tension.and ill kick everybodys ass in this thread : :

  4. #24
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    That is what I thought. So keep your posts honorable, and not on the cowardly side. Keep your tough statements for face to face action, and not three states (or more) away people. We could do without your kind around here.

    Fat? I am 6'2 and 185 lbs all muscle, run a 20 flat 5K, and can bench 185 20 times non-stop. If you were to see me in person, you would prolly shake in your boots. And I love to fight, and have been in many. Hell, I was in one last night in downtown Raleigh with some chump who thought he could just push me out of the way. My buddy called me today to tell me he was looking for me after the fight at other clubs b/c his jaw was all f*cked up and he was looking for revenge with some of his boys with him.

    You never know who you will run into one day. Just hope it ain't me, cause the talking would be over. You best be prepared to defend yourself.

  5. #25
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Well.....I saw a V-6 firebird at the track a few weeks back and the guy had turbocharged the thing and he was turning faster times than most of the stock LS1's and some of the "modded" cars......it was pretty impressive......he had the car hooked up really well......

  6. #26
    Member Redegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    281

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

    Man, I guess somebody didn't read the name of the forum ("LS1.COM") before they started flaming.
    BTW, what's wrong with a V6 in a muscle car anyhow? Lol.
    Last edited by Redegal; 09-17-2006 at 06:14 PM.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    That is what I thought. So keep your posts honorable, and not on the cowardly side. Keep your tough statements for face to face action, and not three states (or more) away people. We could do without your kind around here.

    Fat? I am 6'2 and 185 lbs all muscle, run a 20 flat 5K, and can bench 185 20 times non-stop. If you were to see me in person, you would prolly shake in your boots. And I love to fight, and have been in many. Hell, I was in one last night in downtown Raleigh with some chump who thought he could just push me out of the way. My buddy called me today to tell me he was looking for me after the fight at other clubs b/c his jaw was all f*cked up and he was looking for revenge with some of his boys with him.

    You never know who you will run into one day. Just hope it ain't me, cause the talking would be over. You best be prepared to defend yourself.
    your still a PUSSY hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor. i dont give a rats ass about some poor 15 year old you decided to pick on last night. pick on someone your own size bitch boy. oh, i didnt buy my camaro to race. i dont have a small penis so i dont have to have a v8 powered f-body and i dont have to go around town looking for races like a dipshit. one of these days you will either: 1. get killed while racing(we can only hope) or 2. get a lame ass ticket and let you be on your way. hope its "1."

    whenever you want to grow some balls and make a road trip to get your ass handed to you, let me know. till then keep talkin shit hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor.

    pansy ass motherfucker.

    i OWN you


    PS-its alright, i understand. hell, id be mad too. your just mad that me and your dad are sharing your mom. she can suck a mean dick. hmmm, you seem like a fruity kind of guy, i bet you do too. im sure you like to get your ass hole stretched on a daily basis. FUCKING FAGGOT!

  8. #28
    R.I.P. LS1 LS1Power06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    817, Texas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    135
    03 Terminator

    Quote Originally Posted by i not tarted View Post
    your still a PUSSY hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor. i dont give a rats ass about some poor 15 year old you decided to pick on last night. pick on someone your own size bitch boy. oh, i didnt buy my camaro to race. i dont have a small penis so i dont have to have a v8 powered f-body and i dont have to go around town looking for races like a dipshit. one of these days you will either: 1. get killed while racing(we can only hope) or 2. get a lame ass ticket and let you be on your way. hope its "1."

    whenever you want to grow some balls and make a road trip to get your ass handed to you, let me know. till then keep talkin shit hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor.

    pansy ass motherfucker.

    i OWN you


    PS-its alright, i understand. hell, id be mad too. your just mad that me and your dad are sharing your mom. she can suck a mean dick. hmmm, you seem like a fruity kind of guy, i bet you do too. im sure you like to get your ass hole stretched on a daily basis. FUCKING FAGGOT!
    You really just took this whole thing to a whole new level. We arent in the 3rd grade anymore. You own him because you can put a whole bunch of cuss words together in a sentence? All you are doing is making it sound more and more like you're booty hurt over people who own LS1 FBodys.

  9. #29
    grrr! BeavermanA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Riverside CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    16

    Midnight Blue
    2001 Z28 Camaro

    Nothing is wrong with having a v6 f-body, it is just the posers that dress their cars up to look like v8's that give us a bad rep, or the ones racing against rice with anything short of a s/c or turbo. Alot can be attributed to GM as besides the dual tip exhaust and badges, there's almost no cosmetic differences between a v6 and Z28. Camaros probably would have died way sooner without the v6 models, I see way more of them than v8's and sales and income is what keeps a mass production car alive.

  10. #30
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    I must have gotten under his skin. Anyway, I find it a waste of my time to argue with this low-life anymore.

  11. #31
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,747

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    Here come the warnings.

  12. #32
    Member cailey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    832

    Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Redegal View Post
    Man, I guess somebody didn't read the name of the forum ("LS1.COM") before they started flaming.
    BTW, what's wrong with a V6 in a muscle car anyhow? Lol.
    True......some of these guys weren't around to remember the Buicks........man what a car.......

  13. #33
    Grand Imperial Wizard Sarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas Department of Corrections
    Posts
    18,129
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

    Children!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

  14. #34
    The Rookie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by i not tarted View Post
    your still a PUSSY hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor. i dont give a rats ass about some poor 15 year old you decided to pick on last night. pick on someone your own size bitch boy. oh, i didnt buy my camaro to race. i dont have a small penis so i dont have to have a v8 powered f-body and i dont have to go around town looking for races like a dipshit. one of these days you will either: 1. get killed while racing(we can only hope) or 2. get a lame ass ticket and let you be on your way. hope its "1."

    whenever you want to grow some balls and make a road trip to get your ass handed to you, let me know. till then keep talkin shit hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor.

    pansy ass motherfucker.

    i OWN you


    PS-its alright, i understand. hell, id be mad too. your just mad that me and your dad are sharing your mom. she can suck a mean dick. hmmm, you seem like a fruity kind of guy, i bet you do too. im sure you like to get your ass hole stretched on a daily basis. FUCKING FAGGOT!


    Is this kid serious???.... yes.. you is tarted .... grow up kid...

  15. #35
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    Here come the warnings.
    Hold on a sec, I didn't start that, HE DID! I refused to continue the argument, THEN I get a warning? Sometimes its just better off to leave IDIOTS alone, I guess. That turned out to be a LOSE LOSE situation.

  16. #36
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,747

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Hold on a sec, I didn't start that, HE DID! I refused to continue the argument, THEN I get a warning? Sometimes its just better off to leave IDIOTS alone, I guess. That turned out to be a LOSE LOSE situation.
    Exactly, leave them alone and let the Mods take care of them.

  17. #37
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT



    This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time!!! Thanks Roastem, your warning was much appreciated!

    That tarted guy has quite the argument when he's planning on selling his V6 and getting a Z with a V8!!!!


  18. #38
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Arguing on the internet is "retarted."

    Lesson learned

  19. #39
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

    It's so easy to get carried away with it if your in the right mood too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Obama "Admits" to "Long Term Campaign" Against ISIS...
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 05:01 PM
  2. Hard Left in Knots over "Wacist" Prism of "Cat Call" vid
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 05:07 PM
  3. Weather Channel Co-founder: "Climate Change" is "Not Valid"
    By wileyCoyote in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:44 AM
  4. killed a modded charger srt-8. "Video"
    By Musclefan21 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 10:44 PM
  5. OJ simpson, "how I would of killed them"
    By Zboner in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 11:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •