Thread: Killed a Z/28.

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Killed a Z/28.

This guy gets behind me and then gets up next to me and bounces his nose. I knew the area and wasn't about to get caught Racing there. So I let him go. When he went past I noticed he was from Alabama so I knew he didn't know the cops in that area. So we went on and got up to a light and right before we stopped it changed so yet again no chance to really start even. Well the next light was a different story. We were dead stopped and he had his window down and we nodded and went for it. When we left I was spinning and had to feather it and then when I hit second it was over. I had 3 cars on him and when I hit third he was too far to tell. Needless to say when we got to the next light he was cool then the light changed and he took off just blowing the rear tires like an idiot. Thank goodness I was pulling into the gas station cause he would keep racing till one of us turned off. I guess it wasn't fair cause he was a LT1 car. But I don't know what was done to it. I give him the chance to save face and no race but he kept trying me. I had to show him if you can't walk the walk don't try and talk the talk.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS
    This guy gets behind me and then gets up next to me and bounces his nose. I knew the area and wasn't about to get caught Racing there. So I let him go. When he went past I noticed he was from Alabama so I knew he didn't know the cops in that area. So we went on and got up to a light and right before we stopped it changed so yet again no chance to really start even. Well the next light was a different story. We were dead stopped and he had his window down and we nodded and went for it. When we left I was spinning and had to feather it and then when I hit second it was over. I had 3 cars on him and when I hit third he was too far to tell. Needless to say when we got to the next light he was cool then the light changed and he took off just blowing the rear tires like an idiot. Thank goodness I was pulling into the gas station cause he would keep racing till one of us turned off. I guess it wasn't fair cause he was a LT1 car. But I don't know what was done to it. I give him the chance to save face and no race but he kept trying me. I had to show him if you can't walk the walk don't try and talk the talk.
    Nice one man! I've mentioned before I don't really like to race other Fbodies. This guy might of lost, but it's to a kickass SS. Now what if he lost to a '92 VW Passat or something? He would cry, plain and simple!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Nice kill....bully

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Lt1, 4 banger, who cares, if they want it GIVE IT TO EM! Nice one

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    Nice kill....bully
    I 2nd the BULLY part!