Killed a V6 Camaro tonight...

first of all this isnt really a kill.. its more like i put him in his place type of thing

on my way home from Wal*Mart i pulled up behind a 4th gen Camaro V6 .. we were just riding thru town no one really around and i never really got on it or anything.. im really low on gas funds at the moment.. but after we pass the last light in awhile and head out over a bridge he guns it... i thought alright... the speed does increase here i'll just follow... so i got beside him at the next light in a shopping division and he looks over at me.. i can barely see him thru his black ass windows with silver flames in the tint.. wtf.. and the light turned green and he took off.. minimal tire spin because of the v6... so at the next light about 3 blocks up the street right before the light turned green i lit them up and did a standing burnout then calmly took off at the same speed he did... he didnt seem to wanna race after that... i'm not sure if he didnt see the SS badges or what.. but i think he knew that he made a mistake...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

yup v6s are pretty much no comp. Tell me how to do a brake stand at a stop light so I don't do anything stupid.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

They are if you drive a 96 GT still....

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by mst219 View Post
    first of all this isnt really a kill.. its more like i put him in his place type of thing

on my way home from Wal*Mart i pulled up behind a 4th gen Camaro V6 .. we were just riding thru town no one really around and i never really got on it or anything.. im really low on gas funds at the moment.. but after we pass the last light in awhile and head out over a bridge he guns it... i thought alright... the speed does increase here i'll just follow... so i got beside him at the next light in a shopping division and he looks over at me.. i can barely see him thru his black ass windows with silver flames in the tint.. wtf.. and the light turned green and he took off.. minimal tire spin because of the v6... so at the next light about 3 blocks up the street right before the light turned green i lit them up and did a standing burnout then calmly took off at the same speed he did... he didnt seem to wanna race after that... i'm not sure if he didnt see the SS badges or what.. but i think he knew that he made a mistake...
    i kinda hope it was a girl, because a guy driving a V6 is kinda pussyish...... unless hes running like a 300 shot or something...

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    They are if you drive a 96 GT still....
    that is true, lol...ive seen a i/e 5speed 3.8 camaro kill a 96-98 auto gt
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

Quote Originally Posted by ls1blackbeauty98 View Post
    i kinda hope it was a girl, because a guy driving a V6 is kinda pussyish...... unless hes running like a 300 shot or something...

it was a dude.. or a dyke..

Black
    01 Camaro SS

Damn..... now thats the kinda attitude from a chick I'm talkin about!

Black
    2002 Chevy Z28

dumb v6's.... i would have a whole bunch of them trying to race me in my old 1997 z28 convertible about 8 years ago( no emblems at the time)..i would smoke gt's, a couple of v8 f-bodies, and a whole bunch of v6's.... i though it was funny to see the look on their faces when they found out that it was not a v6 ( i think the sound of the longtubes and the open cut-out gave it away).. i didnt have the emblems because some punks decided to steel me emblems and i just left them off for a while because i was getting a new paint job so i didnt want to go through the hassel of removing them and then putting them back on.

Black
    2002 Firehawk Trans Am

haha that would be dave beauty... he used to have a v6 and some nitrous lol

Black
    2002 Firehawk Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Z28pwrHecz View Post
    dumb v6's.... i would have a whole bunch of them trying to race me in my old 1997 z28 convertible about 8 years ago( no emblems at the time)..i would smoke gt's, a couple of v8 f-bodies, and a whole bunch of v6's.... i though it was funny to see the look on their faces when they found out that it was not a v6 ( i think the sound of the longtubes and the open cut-out gave it away).. i didnt have the emblems because some punks decided to steel me emblems and i just left them off for a while because i was getting a new paint job so i didnt want to go through the hassel of removing them and then putting them back on.
    I have the same thing since I dont have the Trans am hatch lol and the noticable ram air

Thread Information