Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Killed two 2006 evo 9's in one night!

This is a discussion on Killed two 2006 evo 9's in one night! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; As I was reading this post about LS1's vs. AWD turbo 4 cylinders, I noticed some of you were getting ...

Red
    '02 Camaro SS

As I was reading this post about LS1's vs. AWD turbo 4 cylinders, I noticed some of you were getting a little upset and sensitive about a car giving an LS1 a run for the money. For as much as I love my '02 SS, I'm in an '02 SS because I dont have the money for a nice CarreraS (4 cylinder turbo motor's), a Porsche for you inbred's that dont know what a Carrera is. An LS1 is a working man's sports car, meaning you are phuckin' broke. Or your daddy bought you the car. For all the mustangs you beat, and honda's with a wing and muffler, you still drive a low end sports car. Here's what you do, next time you see a nice Porsche or hell even a nice Vette pull next to it on the highway and pop that shit. And if they got the nuts, you'll get your ass handed to you. Oh yeah and if your bitch is into you for your car, she'll leave with the guy in the Porsche. And why be concerned about racing light to light, race state to state. Phuckin' children!

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by Red Chevy View Post
    As I was reading this post about LS1's vs. AWD turbo 4 cylinders, I noticed some of you were getting a little upset and sensitive about a car giving an LS1 a run for the money. For as much as I love my '02 SS, I'm in an '02 SS because I dont have the money for a nice CarreraS (4 cylinder turbo motor's), a Porsche for you inbred's that dont know what a Carrera is. An LS1 is a working man's sports car, meaning you are phuckin' broke. Or your daddy bought you the car. For all the mustangs you beat, and honda's with a wing and muffler, you still drive a low end sports car. Here's what you do, next time you see a nice Porsche or hell even a nice Vette pull next to it on the highway and pop that shit. And if they got the nuts, you'll get your ass handed to you. Oh yeah and if your bitch is into you for your car, she'll leave with the guy in the Porsche. And why be concerned about racing light to light, race state to state. Phuckin' children!

what yr porshe are u talking about???? all the carreras for years now have been flat 6 cylinders.....NOT turbo 4s......and hand me my asss??? better be a new carrera GT ( 400k porshe for those who dont know) or a NEW 911 turbo ...eh or a new gt3...lol.....and btw the 50k plus boxster is a chick car ...i wouldnt trade my car for most porshes i can think of ( if cash dollar value ment nothing of course) ..id obviously trade my car for one just to sell it and buy a c6z06 .......go buy your porshe and well race on the highway

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Thats like a H/C N20 LS1 running 12s. There are stock turbo, drivetrain, no nitrous pump gas EVOs that run 11.80s... are you sure he has all that stuff to run a whopping 11.80?
    Maybe he just doesn't launch the car at 6,000RPM like a jackass.

You know, maybe he just wants the clutch, trans, transfer case, and CV's to last more than 3K miles

Stock Evos can make up almost a full second with their AWD launch, without a hard launch they run low 14's or high 13's. So with those mods and a *normal* launch, thats still a quick time. You act like Evos run 11's with a boost controller, get real.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

My car will easily hand any Porsche its ass this side of a 911 Turbo.

Take your EuroTrash Snobby attitude and Jam it, you're a toolbag.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jacobyb View Post
    If the car was brand new, you may have also been cooking the clutch.
    Anytime you dump the clutch at 6,000RPM in an AWD car you are going to cook the clutch...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

While there are some real clowns who have cars like EVOs, the majority are cool and down to earth people just like some who own LS1s, and other cars. More than 1/2 of my car friends drive domestics, and we all get along fine and no one disrespects anybody elses cars... unless they have an all motor Honda

95% of all the Evo and STI owners I have met are complete toolbags. Most were total wiggers too, which just makes it worse. You are just an addition to the list.

Heres my perspective - there is no point to making a 4 cylinder, 4 door economy car fast. Even if Evos can run 11's with full bolt ons and lassive boost, its still a ricer. It still looks like complete shit. It still sounds like a piece of shit. And there's no way an 11 second, AWD economy car is going to last in the long run. Especially one made by Mitsubishi, which is the worst car company on the planet. It will probably end up in the junkyard before 75K miles, long term reliability just isn't feasible with those vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    95% of all the Evo and STI owners I have met are complete toolbags. Most were total wiggers too, which just makes it worse. You are just an addition to the list.

Heres my perspective - there is no point to making a 4 cylinder, 4 door economy car fast. Even if Evos can run 11's with full bolt ons and lassive boost, its still a ricer. It still looks like complete shit. It still sounds like a piece of shit. And there's no way an 11 second, AWD economy car is going to last in the long run. Especially one made by Mitsubishi, which is the worst car company on the planet. It will probably end up in the junkyard before 75K miles, long term reliability just isn't feasible with those vehicles.

We dont care. No one does. People think you are an idiot, even fellow LS1 members. Just stop talking, please. Most LS1 guys Ive met are cool guys, then we have people like you.

You say EVOs cant go fast and have no top end, then when you say even if they do run 11s on boltons and such, it doesnt matter. Go crawl back to your cave, no one wants to hear your ignorant comments. Not me or anyone else.

You dont have to launch at 6000rpms by the way. I launch at 5000, and Ive been doing it for 67,000 miles now. Car has been flawless in terms of reliability. According to your logic, shouldnt it be in a junkyard and be on the 40th transmission? LOL.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

We dont care. No one does. People think you are an idiot, even fellow LS1 members. Just stop talking, please. Most LS1 guys Ive met are cool guys, then we have people like you.

You say EVOs cant go fast and have no top end, then when you say even if they do run 11s on boltons and such, it doesnt matter. Go crawl back to your cave, no one wants to hear your ignorant comments. Not me or anyone else.
    You call me an idiot, yet you are the assclown posting about your shitbox Evo on LS1.com. Every damn post where someone bashes your precious Evo, you come in and start bitching about how "they can run 11's with a boost controller yo"

Evos are complete garbage. Of course you're going to disagree with that, your a stupid ricer who owns one, nothings going to change that. Come back when you have a real car, not come riced out 4 door economy car piece of shit with a fart can and a wing

And don't say "we", you are not representing anyone else on here but yourself. You are a ricer, most people on here are not. Like I said, your a toolbag, just like everyone else that owns a riced out import. Do everyone a favor and leave, it would be great not to see your worthless posts about reppin' imports in the Kill Stories section anymore.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

You dont have to launch at 6000rpms by the way. I launch at 5000, and Ive been doing it for 67,000 miles now. Car has been flawless in terms of reliability. According to your logic, shouldnt it be in a junkyard and be on the 40th transmission? LOL.
    Don't worry, its going to break. Even one of the other guys who owns an Evo on here said the same thing. You're argueing with physics, your clutch isn't going to last forever, and neither is the rest of your drivetrain considering the way you drive the car. Look at the size of the transmission and drivetrain components, its not going to last in the long run. When you grenade that Mitsubitchi drivetrain I'm going to laugh my ass off, no joke.

I'm sure your one of the kids that brings their car to the dealership everytime it breaks though. So according to you, its never had any problems. You don't pay attention to things like sloppy CV joints, transmission bearing noise, transfer case clutch pack wear, shifter bushings, or clutch pedal free play. You just talk out your ass, you really have no clue whats going on.

You can keep lying to yourself, or you can come to the harsh reality that your car's drivetrain is going to be in the scrapyard before you hit 100K miles. You're an ignorant import troll, so I think the answer is pretty obvious. Believe what you want, you're wrong.

pewter

alright alright..enough of the evo bashing back and forth...its MORE than gettting old......lets get back on topic of this guy and his TURBO 4 banger porsche carrera that would smoke me on the highway...whered he go????? on top of that i know NOTHING of a 4 banger turbo porsche CARRERA in at least the last 20 yrs.......not disrespecting porsches just this guys accusation...although they are HIGHLY overpriced performance/per dollar

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by KageSS View Post
    I EAT Evo's for lunch, and then take a mean turbocharged Evo .

Don't worry, its going to break. Even one of the other guys who owns an Evo on here said the same thing. You're argueing with physics, your clutch isn't going to last forever, and neither is the rest of your drivetrain considering the way you drive the car. Look at the size of the transmission and drivetrain components, its not going to last in the long run. When you grenade that Mitsubitchi drivetrain I'm going to laugh my ass off, no joke.

I'm sure your one of the kids that brings their car to the dealership everytime it breaks though. So according to you, its never had any problems. You don't pay attention to things like sloppy CV joints, transmission bearing noise, transfer case clutch pack wear, shifter bushings, or clutch pedal free play. You just talk out your ass, you really have no clue whats going on.

You can keep lying to yourself, or you can come to the harsh reality that your car's drivetrain is going to be in the scrapyard before you hit 100K miles. You're an ignorant import troll, so I think the answer is pretty obvious. Believe what you want, you're wrong.

Please refrain from turning this into a debate with me. Oh, and stop PMing me saying retarded comments. I dont want to hear it and no one wants to hear your bashing here either. I dont bash any LS1 members here at all.

pie
    free

I'd honestly rather have a souped up "working man's" sports car than a slow overpriced yuppy mobile. I know quite a few people that post here who's "low end sports car" would destroy almost anything else on the road.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Please refrain from turning this into a debate with me. Oh, and stop PMing me saying retarded comments. I dont want to hear it and no one wants to hear your bashing here either. I dont bash any LS1 members here at all.
    Its not a debate, thats the facts, like it or not. Your car is based on an economy car platform and components, its not like a muscle car that is designed to be beaten on. If you beat on an Evo, it wil break. Its that simple. I drive my friends, and the shifter was all screwed up and wouldn't go into gear. They are cheaply built, plain and simple.

And no, I haven't PM's you at all, so I don't know where you're getting that from

Its not a debate, thats the facts, like it or not. Your car is based on an economy car platform and components, its not like a muscle car that is designed to be beaten on. If you beat on an Evo, it wil break. Its that simple. I drive my friends, and the shifter was all screwed up and wouldn't go into gear. They are cheaply built, plain and simple.

And no, I haven't PM's you at all, so I don't know where you're getting that from
    01-04-2007 Asshole
    08:20 PM Wesman
    Last Month
    12-12-2006 Ricer
    12:54 PM Wesman

Those are your 2 PMs to me. Guess you forgot huh.

For the record, Ive been beating the crap out of my car since the day I got it. Almost 70k on the odo and its been great Sorry to hear about your friend.

Oh btw arent you and your friend with a stock 03 Cobra going to come beat me hahaha.

pewter

is it the evo or the sti EE that is built on a completely different assembly line from the " economy " imprezas/lancers?????? i know one of them is built on the same line as the race rally version of the car.....evos/stis are NO WHERE Near the same as there base model counter parts that cost half the price......they share teh same outter shell and some of the interior......most EVERYTHING else is its own part

pewter

saying EE's EVO is the same as a base lancer is like saying YOUR Fbody WES is the same as a base model stripped down V6 bird .....your ignorance is rediculous

pewter

in that respect our cars are actually CLOSER to there base model counterparts than evo/stis are ....by far ........y do we do SOO Many mods to our fbodys???? suspension/SFC's/ REAR END...........cuz there poorly built as well ......were lucky to have a reasonably priced good looking car with a kick ass engine and tranny

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

01-04-2007 Asshole
    08:20 PM Wesman
    Last Month
    12-12-2006 Ricer
    12:54 PM Wesman

Those are your 2 PMs to me. Guess you forgot huh.

For the record, Ive been beating the crap out of my car since the day I got it. Almost 70k on the odo and its been great Sorry to hear about your friend.

Oh btw arent you and your friend with a stock 03 Cobra going to come beat me hahaha.
    Soon as you come up to Island Dragway in the Spring. You'll puss out though, you talk and you talk but you don't have the balls to back any of your shit up.

You're just lucky your Evo hasn't broken yet. Don't worry, the day will come, everythings just going to go all at once, and you'll be sitting in a pile of gear oil calling your daddy to come pick you up.

Those PM's were between a week and a month ago, you must be on drugs or something....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information