Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

White
    2001 SS #3504

Killed a state police Ls1 Camaro

Ok sounds funny but I got the chance to race an on duty state police Z28
    2000 model. About an hour ago on my way home on I75 I was pulled over for no reason. I had the cruise set at 70 just cruising and wham blue lights, so I pulled over wondering WTF did I do wrong. anyways so it turned out that I knew the cop through a buddie of mine at work. apparently he was just checking to see if i was drinking or somthing. After i told him who i was he just started talking Camaro's with me and other general stuff. So before he left he said lets see what that things got. I responded with. your kidding right... And he said no just don't run anyone over. Ok I told him, not every day I get this chance to race a cop car. So as we both pulled out and got lined up from about a 30 mph dig he stomped it and it was on. I pulled on him though second spinning the tires. Went to third and just kept on putting distance between us up until around 100ish. 5 cars or so. Then i let off. As he pulled up along side me he just threw his hands up and shook his head and waved then drove on to the next turn around. I must admit that was fun.

I'm not sure what gear he has it that car but I do know it's an A4. My guess if we were on the top end it might not be so funny since it's a chase vehicle.

10's N/A

Only in Kentucky LOL

Nice Kill!

White
    2001 SS #3504

Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Only in Kentucky LOL

Nice Kill!
    Well not all of the cops here are cool like that. I was busted for speeding last year and that cop was a pure prick. 75 in a 55 oops.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

WOW that's an awesome cop! I'd love to do that!

I had to drive through ky to get to chicago last spring and I wanted to see some b4c's so bad and I never saw any camaros the whole way through the state

Nbm
    2000 Camaro SS

I got pulled over 6 times and 3 weeks and didnt get one ticket, when i first got my car. It sucked!

3 of them wanted to know how fast it went/how fast ive been in it, 2 of them wanted me to rev it up, and when i did it a little, they wanted me to do it louder! and one of them wanted to race. But i didn't race, He kinda sounded like he was joking but sorta serious at the same time. I wouldn't have done it. I don't like cops and they don't like me. Its kind of mutual

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by casperss View Post
    2000 model. About an hour ago on my way home on I75 I was pulled over for no reason. I had the cruise set at 70 just cruising and wham blue lights, so I pulled over wondering WTF did I do wrong. anyways so it turned out that I knew the cop through a buddie of mine at work. apparently he was just checking to see if i was drinking or somthing. After i told him who i was he just started talking Camaro's with me and other general stuff. So before he left he said lets see what that things got. I responded with. your kidding right... And he said no just don't run anyone over. Ok I told him, not every day I get this chance to race a cop car. So as we both pulled out and got lined up from about a 30 mph dig he stomped it and it was on. I pulled on him though second spinning the tires. Went to third and just kept on putting distance between us up until around 100ish. 5 cars or so. Then i let off. As he pulled up along side me he just threw his hands up and shook his head and waved then drove on to the next turn around. I must admit that was fun.

I'm not sure what gear he has it that car but I do know it's an A4. My guess if we were on the top end it might not be so funny since it's a chase vehicle.

NICE! Wish cops were like that around here. Around here they are all dicks or muscle car hatters. The ricers get no attention from them because they know those things are slow. I got pulled over 8 times in the first month I got my car and only drove her on the weekends.

10's N/A

We've currently got B4C's and Chargers here in Northern California.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Wow, cool story! A buddy of mine lives down in Richmond but I don't think I'll push my luck and hope to find a B4C to race. There are several in the Louisville area. I see a bunch of them on I65 from Gene Snyder to Waterson Expressway. In fact, when I first got my car and it was all stock, people would get out of my way on the interstate all the time, the same way people move for a Crown Vic.

Black
    99 Trans am Convertible

super trooper

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by shanepatrick1230 View Post
    super trooper
    I got in a "loudness" contest one time with a cop.. talk about noise violation.. his stereo was louder than the one in the car I had at the time. Some cops are cool, others can be awful.

Oh btw: There is at least ONE LT1 Camaro unmarked cop car running around on I65. I've seen it pull someone over before between Mt. Sterling and Lexington.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

There are 2 98+ z28 cops that are unmarked around here, and a couple of corvette cars but they only bring those out for car shows. Where i work in brookfield they have unmarked charger R/Ts. And where we race they have a blue unmarked WRX, talk about entrapment, because i have seen him hit it a little to get people to go and then has them pulled over.

Blue
    00 Z28 6Spd / 03 Z71 LT

sweet story man
    and a hella cool cop

not everyday that happens
    00 Z28 M6 T-tops
    00 SS A4 T-tops (Sold)
    99 Corvette M6 (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 Coupe (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 T-tops (Sold)

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

a story like that probably wont happen in any of our life times nice kill

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I want to destroy the charger RT in town. Just because its got a "yea its got a Hemi" sticker on the bumper. Overweight pile.

The KSPs I have talked too say something like "8 is great but 9 and you're mine". You'd best remember that on I-64!

On bluegrass parkway you're ok at 80 but stay off 81!

Some cops remember that they are still "people" and some don't.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

we got one b4c, a badass mustang(runs friggin 4's in the 1/8th), a bunch of chargers, and a ton of the impala ss's

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Quote Originally Posted by casperss View Post

Sweet!! That would have been fun! We had a state boy show up the our track once last year.. EVERYONE was wasting that thing.. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    Oh btw: There is at least ONE LT1 Camaro unmarked cop car running around on I65. I've seen it pull someone over before between Mt. Sterling and Lexington.
    Thanks for the heads up!!

Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    There are 2 98+ z28 cops that are unmarked around here, and a couple of corvette cars but they only bring those out for car shows. Where i work in brookfield they have unmarked charger R/Ts. And where we race they have a blue unmarked WRX, talk about entrapment, because i have seen him hit it a little to get people to go and then has them pulled over.

Yeah, there are a few unmarked chargers, motorcycles..e tc here now.. and one ricer they confisgated... they are always trying to get people to race.. then hit the lights and pull them over..
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I want to destroy the charger RT in town. Just because its got a "yea its got a Hemi" sticker on the bumper. Overweight pile.
    yeah alot of the cops drive those around here acting like hot shit but i hav'nt seen any with a sticker like that yet LoL

White
    2001 SS #3504

Well I talked with my buddie today at work about it. He just laughed and said he was going to give him a hard time over it. LOL Anyways acording to my buddie this car may not be a B4C car. He told me that it was taken during a drug bust and the police turned it into a chase vehicle. he also stated it was on it's third engine, fourth rear end and second trans. sounds to me like they have beat the snot out of that thing. Btw if you are traveling I75 it's white w/ blacked out windows. just a heads up for everyone. Also if you are going thru the Somerset area they have a white third gen. there they use as a police vehicle.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

great story/kill

Thread Information