Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Killed a SRT-8 Charger!!

This is a discussion on Killed a SRT-8 Charger!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by odarabla YA, it's stock with bolt ons.. Close to stock is lid/catback. Good run nonetheless....

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by odarabla View Post
    YA, it's stock with bolt ons..
    Close to stock is lid/catback. Good run nonetheless.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I c, the SRT must not have caught any traction at all, i guess having all that horsepower is useless if you cant put it to the ground.
    right he burned out more than me, but its not like he sat there and spun off the tires, i got him by 3 right off the bat, and by 80 to our predertermined spot i had him ,

i would imagine in a full quarter mile we would have been neck and neck or he get me by no more than a car, i dunno i wish i can see him again,. so i can put the real whippin on him with my 02

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    right he burned out more than me, but its not like he sat there and spun off the tires, i got him by 3 right off the bat, and by 80 to our predertermined spot i had him ,

i would imagine in a full quarter mile we would have been neck and neck or he get me by no more than a car, i dunno i wish i can see him again,. so i can put the real whippin on him with my 02
    Its just hard to imagine that an srt8 300 with a blower lost to a lightly modded ls1 f bod. Seeing how a stock srt8 is good match for our cars...

I'm close to stock, no way you are. Good beat down on the Mopar.
    04 C5 A4 Torch Red

2009 CTS4 Ice Black

2013 1500 Silverado Z71

02 Z/28 M6 Onyx Black All Options - Sold

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Why won't any of those toy with me???

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Why won't any of those toy with me???
    lol they must have seen you on youtube like I did.

type in trans am in youtube and 10 or so vids down I see ''Mr. Luos''

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I know.
    I put most of them there.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Its just hard to imagine that an srt8 300 with a blower lost to a lightly modded ls1 f bod. Seeing how a stock srt8 is good match for our cars...
    i dont know waht kind of srt 8's you guys race but the ones around here are junk, mid 13 second junk at best, i cant count on one hand the amount of them taht have bitten the dust,

besides taht its times like these i wish i had a camera to show you guys

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I think mid 13's for a mostly stock or stock street car is impressive. Considering what those cats weigh...

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

i dont know waht kind of srt 8's you guys race but the ones around here are junk, mid 13 second junk at best, i cant count on one hand the amount of them taht have bitten the dust,

besides taht its times like these i wish i had a camera to show you guys
    You said this was a supercharged SRT. Stock srts are 6.1ltr N/A engines that puts out 425 horse. I think most supercharged ones put out well over 500fwhp...

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

oh it was blown and he told me he dynod at like 512 or something, and yes mid 13's was impressive for like 2002 this is 07 and my 02 and my 99 still smoke shit left and right,

so lets do the math this guys car has 182 more hp than i do to the wheels, his car also respectively weighs about 800 lbs more than mine also, so lets say at best this guy can pull of a 13.0 im still faster,

listen guys im not on this website to put people down or be a liar and say i beat cars that are ridiculous,

anything is possible on the street and if we all havent learned that yet well you got a lot of learnin to do

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Sorry....missed the blown part.

Either way, anything mid 13's and quicker in stock form off the showroom floor is good in my book.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

i would have to agree, but not a srt 8 maybe an rt but thats just me

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

lol i like the look of those cars but they just dont perform on the street as well as either of my two ls1 f bods,

i pulled up to one in my 99 it was a blown 300c srt 8, i had my 4.10's in so i had no worries as my car is pretty damn quick on the street i hook like a son of a bitch,

anyways long story short, i pulled up next to him rolled down my window and i heard a whistle under his hood, asked if he was supercharged he replied like, um yeah and why do you wanna know, so i was all wanna go on this green, he just chuckled and said do you really? my girlfriend said no he doesnt and hit my arm and tried to roll up my window, i got pissed and said hell yeah i do lets go, then my gf started sayin luke if you do this im gonna get outta this car and so i said no im not gonna im just messin around, i saw the other light hit yellow and i started to stall up my car lol, she flipped , light went green i took him so hard off the start, by the end of our race which was about to 80 mph i had him by half a car, i was proud i rolled down my window again to catch a few words but he kept looking forward not even acknowledging me lol it was awesome, best street kill by far, except a few slow cobras
    So when did you talk to the SRT to find out he had 512whp? Because from the first quote you and the Srt driver didnt talk much. Remember this:

oh it was blown and he told me he dynod at like 512 or something, and yes mid 13's was impressive for like 2002 this is 07 and my 02 and my 99 still smoke shit left and right
    I just smell a whole bunch of BS. If your gonna lie remember what all you have said. You are still missing the point the car in "stock" form is a mid to low 13 sec. car. With the supercharger, if he had one, the car is a low to mid 12 sec car. Either the Srt wasnt supercharged or your running low low 12 sec 1/4 times...

11 second club!!

Red
    2002 Z28

So when did you talk to the SRT to find out he had 512whp? Because from the first quote you and the Srt driver didnt talk much. Remember this:

I just smell a whole bunch of BS. If your gonna lie remember what all you have said. You are still missing the point the car in "stock" form is a mid to low 13 sec. car. With the supercharger, if he had one, the car is a low to mid 12 sec car. Either the Srt wasnt supercharged or your running low low 12 sec 1/4 times...
    He's not running in the 12's with what he has done!! My car runs low to mid 12's depending on the air with what I have done. And I have alot more work done to my car than he does.. Not to mention I live in New Orleans which is below sea level but usually muggy..

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

well i didnt really feal i needed to get into every step by step of my conversation although looking back its a pretty imprortant step, after he said yeah i asked him how much power then asked him if he wanted to go on the green,,,

i have taken my car numerous times to the 1/8 mile track called irwindale which is great for traction this is where i have pulled my best times, i have taken it to the 1/4 mile track called california speedway where the best 60 foot i could manage was a 2.1 where as the 1/8 mile track i pull consistent 1.8's. at 8.1 my 1/4 time the next day was 13.2 spinning pretty hard,

like i said i am not on this web site to prove to anyone that i have the faster car im not a internet racer, im just on here sharing a good STREET RACE story,

sorry for the confusion, i hope this helps

11 second club!!

Red
    2002 Z28

well i didnt really feal i needed to get into every step by step of my conversation although looking back its a pretty imprortant step, after he said yeah i asked him how much power then asked him if he wanted to go on the green,,,

i have taken my car numerous times to the 1/8 mile track called irwindale which is great for traction this is where i have pulled my best times, i have taken it to the 1/4 mile track called california speedway where the best 60 foot i could manage was a 2.1 where as the 1/8 mile track i pull consistent 1.8's. at 8.1 my 1/4 time the next day was 13.2 spinning pretty hard,

like i said i am not on this web site to prove to anyone that i have the faster car im not a internet racer, im just on here sharing a good STREET RACE story,

sorry for the confusion, i hope this helps

I am not trying to be rude or anything but post this on your own thread man. Please don't continue to Hijack my thread. And second when you give time slip results try to be as imformative as possible.. I am not calling you a liar but with the mods you have it's a little hard to believe that your car would run 13.2 even if you hooked. I can see maybe 13.4-13.6 hooking good with your 1.8 60ft.. Unless you have some sort of a freak car!! And we all know they exist.. My car has 355rwhp with an A4 that runs 1/4 mile in 12.60 @ 108mph 1.74 60ft 8.0 1/8 mile @ 86.22 mph. If you wana see my mods go to the first page and read them..

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

hey man im sorry, didnt realize i was doin that,

let me scan in my timeslip so ya can see my shitty time, im saying its slow at 13.2 and very capable of 12's sorry again

11 second club!!

Red
    2002 Z28

hey man im sorry, didnt realize i was doin that,

let me scan in my timeslip so ya can see my shitty time, im saying its slow at 13.2 and very capable of 12's sorry again
    O.k. No problem man.. I would really like to see your time slip.. What kind of tires are you running?

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

hey just got back from the track, in midst of the terrible track prep and damn hondas breaking and sprayin oil all over i managed to get 3 runs in on my 02, the car i just bought, i got it to do a 13.4 at 105mph, with a 2.1 60 foot, now keep in mind this car doesnt even have a k&n filter, lol i was happy suprised a few of us out there as well, i mean this day was not a good one for racing, it rained as well lol,. but shit im happy its freakin stock,

let me go looking for my other slips

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information