Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

killed a Mustang GT

Me and my bro were out gettin the fast food and i thought i saw the taillights of a mustang up ahead in town. it was, had the bumper cutouts but you could see his mufflers and turndowns by the axle. well, we get behind him and leave a red light, once its clear, i move into the right lane and get next to him. his car sounds real nice, and we get up to about 50-55 and and i put the car in 2nd, and nod my head, his window was up and tinted so i couldnt see him. i look down to turn off the defroster and he nails it, its an auto and i roll on the throttle, by the end of 2nd i had almost a car, as i pulled away i waved out the window at him, put it in third and was gone. i slowed down to make my turn but he flew by me. it was about a '04 model, looked real clean and i could hear the air suckin under his hood. i guess it was a cold air kit. what makes it so satisfying was that we were in our SOM '02 Z28 with nothin but a lid and bellow. stock exhaust with only 7500k on the clock.

black
    2002 ws6

that was bad, we killed him big time.

Pewter
    02 Z28

good kill a stock new edge or even with bolt ons is nothing against the LS1
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    Me and my bro were out gettin the fast food and i thought i saw the taillights of a mustang up ahead in town. it was, had the bumper cutouts but you could see his mufflers and turndowns by the axle. well, we get behind him and leave a red light, once its clear, i move into the right lane and get next to him. his car sounds real nice, and we get up to about 50-55 and and i put the car in 2nd, and nod my head, his window was up and tinted so i couldnt see him. i look down to turn off the defroster and he nails it, its an auto and i roll on the throttle, by the end of 2nd i had almost a car, as i pulled away i waved out the window at him, put it in third and was gone. i slowed down to make my turn but he flew by me. it was about a '04 model, looked real clean and i could hear the air suckin under his hood. i guess it was a cold air kit. what makes it so satisfying was that we were in our SOM '02 Z28 with nothin but a lid and bellow. stock exhaust with only 7500k on the clock.
    Damn thats a lot of miles.

Being synomonous(sp?) with another thread, I like modifying cars. Mustangs are notorious for being bolt-on friendly, plus their exhaust sounds so fucking nice. Its a shame that 04 models, even with mods, dont do to well against our cars. Then again, I do read replies here and there that they do, in fact, net them some decent times.

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    i see 99-04 stangs around a lot and they drive like they have 10 sec. car!!

good kill

Thread Information