Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Killed a G35?

This is a discussion on Killed a G35? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; there is NO WAY a 3.8 took a G35 sorry. my Girlfriend has a 2005 350z and she raced a ...

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    there is NO WAY a 3.8 took a G35 sorry. my Girlfriend has a 2005 350z and she raced a girl at my schools 3.8L firebird thats modded and my girlfriend got on the gas, got off because of a bump in the road, got back on and still stayed about 3-4CL on her while the 3.8 was at full throttle
    Last edited by NiteRiderWs6; 05-15-2007 at 11:44 AM.

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    listen to me very carefully i dont care what you say...but a 3.8 fiebird (with three friggin people in it) will not, can not, and did not pull on a g35....your comparing a mid 15 sec car with an added 250-400lbs vs. a low 14 sec car with one person....its like tellin me a stock civic killed a ls1
    He had a friend in his car. This is not me but i just found it on a site.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...2601427e7d.htm

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Im fine with you guys opinion, but thats the way it happened. I dont go telling lies. I have 3 friends in the car that saw it happen. Im fine with that, I just thought i share a good kill story.

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

and i thought as long as i didnt do this to my car you guys would be happy
    http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...a74150b0d1.htm

98T/Aformula
    Good kill, but I just have a gut feeling the guy in the G did not hit it the 2nd time around regardless of how his exhaust sounded, mabe he just had it in a low gear cuz he was plowing through traffic, statsicly it just makes no sense ???

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Thanks, when i save up enough money for a Formy or a Trans-am there will be no doubt that i will beat a G35 or 350z

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by innerchi89 View Post
    Thanks, when i save up enough money for a Formy or a Trans-am there will be no doubt that i will beat a G35 or 350z
    correctomundo

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    yea not bashing your car at all its very nice. its just that stock for stock a 3.8 vs a G35 the G35 will win everytime.

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

yeah so he came to us saying his 3800 beat a g35, as you see he was surprised himself which is exactly why he came to us to ask why that could happen... now dont doubt the win, dont disrespect him, stay on topic and answer the question geeze... now for an answer i would have to agree with what some people said.. he may have been trying to toy with you, and when u punched it caught him off guard and by that time it was too late for him to regain composure.. hope that helps but heads up im sure hed beat you

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

if you beat him you beat him but im with everyone else when they say they think he wasnt all on the throttle. its a simple equation involving your power and weight at the time versus his. doesnt seem likely, but it could happen nonetheless.

they are still the kind of cars rich sluts with big sunglasses drive to and from neiman marcus...so dont feel bad if you happen to lose to one, atleast you still have your ballsack.

and give the kid a break everybody, hes got a 6 cyl, he's trying to upgrade!

case in point...i value my sack and as a man...i wouldnt drive a girls car.

except for this totally sweet pink eclipse ah he he....

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    they are still the kind of cars rich sluts with big sunglasses drive to and from neiman marcus..
    lol, funny, i know exactly what your talking about, there are alot of girls like that where I went school lol

black
    2000 pontiac trans am

ya dude with all due respect of course. a 3.8 really can't beat a g35, an ls1 hands down will without a doubt. the only way a 3.8 could is if it had TONS of mods on it like in those videos. however the mods in those videos were both ls1 swaps. but hey dude my advice is to find his g35, and poop on the windshield

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Thanks for the support guys, i love this site. You guys have good opinions and arent afraid to tell the truth that is what i like.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

He had a friend in his car. This is not me but i just found it on a site.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...2601427e7d.htm
    What does that vid have to do with anything? That firebird has a ls1 swap that has H/C and a 100 shot...the 350 z is modded also.

You have a nice firebird man but if you wanted to go fast you should have bought a ls1.

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    What does that vid have to do with anything? That firebird has a ls1 swap that has H/C and a 100 shot...the 350 z is modded also.

You have a nice firebird man but if you wanted to go fast you should have bought a ls1.
    Oh im sorry i didnt read the info i thought it was just a modded V6 when i posted, should have double checked.
    I know it cost as much to buy another Ls1, but i want to do an engine swap. I heard it would be better on insurance, and when the other guy looks and blows it off because he thinks its only a V6. The look on his face will be worth it when i show him some good 'ole LS1 power, and thanks for the compliment

Silver

Oh im sorry i didnt read the info i thought it was just a modded V6 when i posted, should have double checked.
    I know it cost as much to buy another Ls1, but i want to do an engine swap. I heard it would be better on insurance, and when the other guy looks and blows it off because he thinks its only a V6. The look on his face will be worth it when i show him some good 'ole LS1 power
    might as well go higher in the ls series... best deal i seen is ls2... if you go any higher you will pay bigger bucks

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

How much have you seen the LS2 engines go for?

Silver

How much have you seen the LS2 engines go for?
    pfft beats me, im not the person to ask.. theres a lot of people on here tho that have done the swap in firebirds and trans ams.. so try and find one and ask them... or start a thread for that... sorry man but im not gonna guess and give wrong info

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    pfft beats me, im not the person to ask.. theres a lot of people on here tho that have done the swap in firebirds and trans ams.. so try and find one and ask them... or start a thread for that... sorry man but im not gonna guess and give wrong info
    Thanks i would have never thought of that. ill do a search for it, someone might have already posted about it. Your from Dallas, im probally there ever other weekend. i havent been down there in a while though.

Silver

Thanks i would have never thought of that. ill do a search for it, someone might have already posted about it. Your from Dallas, im probally there ever other weekend. i havent been down there in a while though.
    where are you from?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information