Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Just want your opinions......

This is a discussion on Just want your opinions...... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Superluminal You're joking right.... you must be deaf. Supras sound NOTHING like a lawnmower... that's what a ...

  1. #41
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    You're joking right.... you must be deaf. Supras sound NOTHING like a lawnmower... that's what a Honda with a fart pipe sounds like.

    ...and a Vortec 4200 sounds like any other I6. I Youtubed it. Nothing special. They all sound similar.


    My lawnmower sounds better than that.

  2. #42
    Senior Member 00LS12LS6Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bristow, VA
    Posts
    663

    Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

    The 135I is only a two door. I think you are racing a 335XI. This is an all wheel drive car. 300hp, 0-60 in 5.3. Since you have mods, you should win. This is a drivers race,and you have an automatic...........

  3. #43
    Senior Member Hurley711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,362

    414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

    did the race happen?

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post


    My lawnmower sounds better than that.
    So you picked the worst sound quality video on Youtube....

    Sure Supras aren't the best sounding, but they are certainly not bad sounding.

    Try these:




  5. #45
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    So you picked the worst sound quality video on Youtube....

    Sure Supras aren't the best sounding, but they are certainly not bad sounding.

    Try these:



    Both of those sound like crap, no different than the video I posted. I don't know why you have this need to convince people that a motor that sounds like garbage sounds good. The only reason people think they sound good is because they hear the turbos, the exhaust note itself sounds like a lawnmower in need of a tune up.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Give me V8 noise or give me death! I, too, much prefer the sound (music) of a V8! I haven't watched the video tho.

  7. #47
    Senior Member clg82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,453
    2000 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by 00LS12LS6Z28 View Post
    The 135I is only a two door. I think you are racing a 335XI. This is an all wheel drive car. 300hp, 0-60 in 5.3. Since you have mods, you should win. This is a drivers race,and you have an automatic...........
    Nope it's not an all wheel drive car.......and it is 4 doors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    did the race happen?
    This schmuck keeps giving me the run around........oh i have to this....oh i have to do that bullshit!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Both of those sound like crap, no different than the video I posted. I don't know why you have this need to convince people that a motor that sounds like garbage sounds good. The only reason people think they sound good is because they hear the turbos, the exhaust note itself sounds like a lawnmower in need of a tune up.
    You're preference. I do think a V8 sounds better, but seriously.... Supras don't sound that bad. The exhaust note is what sound pretty good. The turbo sound is the same on any car.

    I don't know why you have this need to convince people that you're ignorant.

  9. #49
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    You're preference. I do think a V8 sounds better, but seriously.... Supras don't sound that bad. The exhaust note is what sound pretty good. The turbo sound is the same on any car.

    I don't know why you have this need to convince people that you're ignorant.
    It has nothing to do with being ignorant. How does not liking something, with good reason, make you "ignorant"?? Ricers love pulling the "ignorant" card, if you don't like their car, for any reason, you are a "hater" or you are "ignorant". Its ridiculous.

    The car sounds like crap and I don't like cars that sound like crap. It has absolutely nothing to do with being ignorant. Thats my opinion, case closed, leave it at that.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    It has nothing to do with being ignorant. How does not liking something, with good reason, make you "ignorant"?? Ricers love pulling the "ignorant" card, if you don't like their car, for any reason, you are a "hater" or you are "ignorant". Its ridiculous.

    The car sounds like crap and I don't like cars that sound like crap. It has absolutely nothing to do with being ignorant. Thats my opinion, case closed, leave it at that.
    That wasn't solely meant for that post.... the vast majority of them are full of ignorance. I think you just feel insecure, so you pull the ricer card on everyone else.

  11. #51
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    That wasn't solely meant for that post.... the vast majority of them are full of ignorance. I think you just feel insecure, so you pull the ricer card on everyone else.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night
    Amen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need your opinions
    By Gillyss in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:31 AM
  2. Ls1 I need your opinions on these........
    By Murder after Midnight in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. Need your opinions please...
    By Lswoo in forum Forced Induction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:40 PM
  4. need some opinions
    By a338566 in forum General Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 09:06 PM
  5. next mod opinions???
    By clg82 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 08:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •