just took down a supercharged saleen

i was drivin and and i saw a brand new red mustang with white stripes im like o just another crappy gt but i pull next to it and i see saleen and on the hood scoop it says supercharged so then im like o yea. im 18 so im ready for anything and i see hes got tinted windows and hes a kid prob around my age i get in front of him and give him a lil rev and he jumps up my ass like no tomorrow so now i know its on so we go and we get to a red light and its me and him in front were both like sweet cars blah blah he said he wants to go from a 50 roll im like fuckin yes cause my tires are shot so were at 50 im awating a honk and i just here the supercharger go it sounded so hot btw so im like fuck i punch it in 2nd so hes go the edge on me but im reelin him in slowy. by 80 we were dead even by like 110 i was a half a car ahead we raced a few more times same results deff a fast car and was right there with me. btw i have a 2000 trans am a4 with 3.73's, 3500 stall, pulleys, lid, cut out... anyone know whhat those 05 saleen mustangs run in the quarter and the 0-60

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice. those things look good but are heavy. just one question, you say your 18 in the story but you say your 19 on your info, why? lol

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    yes yes WHY WHY WHY???????

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Those new supercharged Saleen's are way overrated. They look nice, got the "rated" HP numbers, but LS1's still eat them for lunch.

I hit a black supercharged one when I was just cammed, and left him in the dust twice. Put a bus on him by 130.

This, and numerous other kills on those I have seen, has me thinking the 05-06 Saleen is just an overpriced GT with a body kit.

On the other hand, they only have 4lbs of boost from the factory. Push that up to 12lbs, and a set of gears, and it might be a handful.

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

I am not really up on what the saleens have, but I have seen one around town and a few weeks ago we happened by the same way. I caught up to him with my WS6 and two times he just gave me a rev. The third time he actually jumped on it and I walked him bad. I have talked to a few people to make sure it was supercharged but I don't know for sure.

Thread Information