Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Jimmybling31, You and ME!

This is a discussion on Jimmybling31, You and ME! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; 17 and having a baby/being married??.. no thank you!...

Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

17 and having a baby/being married??.. no thank you!

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post

I've been hearing lots of talk of how many cars bikes and F-14s you've beat with your (not yet full bolt-on lt1). It really started to hurt my feelings when I read you boasting about beating an ls1 like you can beat all LS1s!

killed my first ls1

I beat (((a Z06))) but the driver sucked and I'll quickly admit it. You don't hear me running around saying I can beat any c5 or c6 Z06 that I see.

I'm pretty soft spoken and layed back. I try to chill and not talk smack because that's not really my style. I let the wheels do the talking.

You've been called out within your own thread!!!... I wonder why you didn't respond? Its just a race... You've got to stand up and do something man... OR EAT YOUR WORDS!

Anyways, the other night me and Jamel were riding around and eventually ended up at your spot. We were all shooting the shit and chilling which was great. I took you for a smooth ride in Torky(nothing special because the heat was out). We get back and when this guy asked what I run, you said "yea me and him run the same times..." I kid you not, I saw your freak of an lt1's life flash before my eyes. That's when I had to leave. When I sat back down in my car, right then and there I texted Jamel and said, "man, I'll smoke that guys lt1." Now I'm not the best driver yet, but I'm definitely not the worse. We raced before and I mean with your auto, your reation time seemed to be WAY off, like 1.455 or something, or maybe you seemed so slow because in the first 60' I put atleast 2 cars on you by then.

Well you need to get your rear end fixed, do your oil change, AND BRING IT! You and me at brainerd. I want to see this ls1 eating lt1 in action.

My mods are here---> http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=8666 It's just a heavy ass vert!

Just read that thread... Jimmy, you beat a heads/cam LS2 GTO?

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ten View Post
    Just read that thread... Jimmy, you beat a heads/cam LS2 GTO?
    nope. I have never run one. I have run a heads and cam mustang gt and lost by a car length from 20-120. that was a fun race. he had me till about 90 and I started pulling on him from 2 car lengths back to be at his bumper. then we both let off. me first them him.

1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Ohhh sorry I misread that thread.. thought it said heads/cam 05 GTO, not GT.. I was about to say....

white
    94 camaro z28

I've been hearing lots of talk of how many cars bikes and F-14s you've beat with your (not yet full bolt-on lt1). It really started to hurt my feelings when I read you boasting about beating an ls1 like you can beat all LS1s!

I did beat an ls1. it was a pretty much stock one. I can beat a stock one, but that's about it. full bolt on ls1's I think it's a driver's race. cam and it's the ls1 everytime. I think me and you would be a really good race. especially when I have the differential done. I really can't wait for the race. I think it will be some good fun. lol. how about we go ahead and make it 2 out of 3. oh when we ran before, the reaction time was crap. I wasn't that great at drag racing at that time and had hardly any practice. I had only 3 days of drag racing there with that car before then. I had a good 8 or 9 in my last camaro, but that was over a year ago. I never had the best reaction time. I got a couple good ones then next time I went to the drag strip, but that was on drag radials and I was feeling really good. lol. I wanna see how a race goes between us. oh yeah your car is sweet. and we do run about the same times. the day we ran I was running like crap in every way and didn't have half the things done that I have now.

the motorcycle. i don't know anything about the person who was driving it. he might have absolutely sucked, or he was trying to toy with me. I don't know. that wasn't the reason I posted it up at all. I never once again said I could beat one. never once did I say I could beat any other ls1. I beat that one. I felt good, because I was able to say I had beat an ls1 in a race. the charger I raced, is a good friend, and we hang out on the weekends. I got my friend to do that race for me, because we were all wondering which car would win and we were bored. I have to say I like that charger he drives more than my car. my car's interior looks like absolute shit and the engine bay had never been cleaned till I got it, so it looks like shit too.

I apologize if it sounded like I was saying I thought I could beat all ls1's in that forum, because I absolutely love the ls1. I wanted one when I was looking for a car. at the time I was only working part time and didn't have the money to make payments on an ls1. if I was making the money I am now, I would have bought an ls1 instead of my lt1.

white
    94 camaro z28

Ohhh sorry I misread that thread.. thought it said heads/cam 05 GTO, not GT.. I was about to say....
    it's alright. I still can't get a hold of him. he has a video of it, and of the race with the stock ls1. we had fun the Friday we ran and the Saturday afterward when I ran the ls1. it was fun. I think if the ls1 had a driver mod it would have been a little closer. everything says I would have pulled him either way though. 3 car lengths that quick is just too much to say it was just the driver.

white
    94 camaro z28

oh yeah. an heads and cam 05 gto would stomp me. I know it. I drove one of my coworker's stock 06 and I wouldn't try to run one as my car sits. those things are freaking awesome.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

my last time at the track I raced a cammed/intake/gear/drag radial COBRA and I whooped him twice. 94-98 body style. Don't know what the tail lights look like because I never saw them. 2nd run was closer. There was a ls2 gto A4 and he was running 9s in the 1/8th. I stayed 8.6-8.7 all night. Every shift to 2nd I spun a bit more than a chirp hahaha it was fun!

moral is, you and me on the same night(I don't think we run the same times)

Personally I think the best mods you've got are your exhaust and the rear end gear.

There's only one way to find out how the cars run... So 3 more Fridays?

Arrest Me Red
    1999 Trans am

lionel, can he fit pewter stripes beside his red ones????????

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

We'll find out!

Arrest Me Red
    1999 Trans am

i already called this guy out VERY bluntly in another thread... nothing.

killed my first ls1

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

gonna be a good race boys
    make sure we get video
    dont worry jimmy go drive that auto like you stole it and it should be fairly close

just for reference my buddies lt1 has cam,lt4 intake,headers,auto with stock stall,cai, exhaust and a few more things
    from a roll my cai, and exhaust on a stock ls1 m-6 would leave him by about 5-6 cars but at the track he was usually a tenth quicker
    7camaro7 has quite a bit more done to his ls1 than mine did so just foot brake the shit out of it and i think you have a chance

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Crmartin99 View Post
    i already called this guy out VERY bluntly in another thread... nothing.

killed my first ls1
    oh sorry. I got tired of email for threads and unsubscribed to all threads. that one was tiring though. I really ran him. I really beat him. a dude named dameon if you know him was there. you might know him. heads and cam 05 mustang gt. he was in the car with me and we couldn't stop laughing about the video the whole way back. it was hilarious. I need to find him. clint won't call him no matter how much I ask. I don't have his number so I can't call him and get the video. I really did beat him by a good 3 car lengths. we had trouble getting it on video because I was assuming that he was gonna pull on me hard and beat me, but me assuming made the video look like crap because he wasn't ready to take it. it was still a funny video.

Arrest Me Red
    1999 Trans am

i'm not saying you didn't win. I'm saying i called your ass out and didn't get a response

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    gonna be a good race boys
    make sure we get video
    dont worry jimmy go drive that auto like you stole it and it should be fairly close

just for reference my buddies lt1 has cam,lt4 intake,headers,auto with stock stall,cai, exhaust and a few more things
    from a roll my cai, and exhaust on a stock ls1 m-6 would leave him by about 5-6 cars but at the track he was usually a tenth quicker
    7camaro7 has quite a bit more done to his ls1 than mine did so just foot brake the shit out of it and i think you have a chance
    it depends on what cam you go with on how much power you make with it. in the lt1 with stock heads you can go pretty big on the cam and get a bunch of power out of it, but if you have all the bolt ons and go big enough you can make 400hp with stock heads. it will just drive like shit day in and day out. lol. I just haven't done a cam yet. I am thinking something like what n2olt4 has. maybe a little smaller, but I want a huge one when i do it.

mine has full bolt ons, head porting(not too big, I want bigger eventually), conical valve springs, 1.6 roller rockers, 2200 stall(don't laugh at me for wasting my money. I haven't gotten a true drive out of it since then, so I don't know if it did shit, I might send it back to fuddle and get a bigger one), 3.73's will be on by the time we run (they are on order right now and ts is taking a while), and I will have a tuning day before we run to get my shift points worked out with the new gears. I have a feeling I am going to make the 1-2 shift slightly earlier.

white
    94 camaro z28

oh yeah. you have a beautiful ss. it brought back memories of my uncle's ss. I think I could blame that car for my obsession with camaros.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

anybody want sum of black betty ................I might even fall off the wagon and do a race through curves

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Crmartin99 View Post
    i'm not saying you didn't win. I'm saying i called your ass out and didn't get a response
    oh sorry. I hadn't been on that thread a while. I doubt I even saw it. lol. I think it was an hour before that that I got around 50 emails in a minute from responses to threads and I just said fuck it and deleted every subscription and just quit it. the next day I had to work on school stuff, so I didn't get on anyways. lol.

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    anybody want sum of black betty ................I might even fall off the wagon and do a race through curves
    I love the curvy roads (walks to garage and looks at 911).

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information