Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

black
    1995 formula

Its a retarded kill

So i was driving my wifes 02 accord home the other night and this kid in a gtp pulls up beside me and wants to race, i would like to first say that i do not agree with racing family sedans, I laughed at him and tried to continue on my way home. So for 3 miles this kid will not stop so i finally agree to race the family cars, plus my daughters car sit was in the back seat and i knew that was good for at least 10 more hp. Long story short the accord put a car and half on the gtp from a 30 kick. I know I know watching an accord and a gtp race is like watching old people fuck, but the the accord was kinda quick in a wierd way. Then i got to roll down my window and explain to this kid that its my wifes car and that was the best part of it all. Sorry to have posted this kill story but hey i had to tell someone.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

im suprised you took the gtp with the accord from a roll , but good kill none the less.

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    im suprised you took the gtp with the accord from a roll , but good kill none the less.
    Agreed ^^^^ Nice kill in the family car though
    1995 Formula M6- Red... Throttle body airfoil, K & N FIPK2, TB bypass

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

yea the gtp are supercharged. youre not lol

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by hjoshua23 View Post
    So i was driving my wifes 02 accord home the other night and this kid in a gtp pulls up beside me and wants to race, i would like to first say that i do not agree with racing family sedans, I laughed at him and tried to continue on my way home. So for 3 miles this kid will not stop so i finally agree to race the family cars, plus my daughters car sit was in the back seat and i knew that was good for at least 10 more hp. Long story short the accord put a car and half on the gtp from a 30 kick. I know I know watching an accord and a gtp race is like watching old people fuck, but the the accord was kinda quick in a wierd way. Then i got to roll down my window and explain to this kid that its my wifes car and that was the best part of it all. Sorry to have posted this kill story but hey i had to tell someone.
    old people fk

Good kill...

You want to run my 07 Sonata Limited? Its got 235 hp and will give your wife's Accord a run for your money!!

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Vtec power for sure!

black
    1995 formula

i was suprised to that i outran him

but i was shocked at the mid range powerband this car has. It has a vtech and i really could not tell you what that is but someone told me that it was a good engine.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Are you sure it was a GTP?? Even a previous generation (240HP S/C) GTP should have walked an Accord V6, even though the Accord has the weight advantage. Almost sounds like it was a GT to me, which would have been a close race with an '02 Accord.

The new GTP's are 260HP, which will destroy any stock Honda short of an NSX lol.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hjoshua23 View Post
    old people fuck!!!= BWWWAAAHA AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

black
    1995 formula

positive

it was a 99 gtp. the kid told me so because he was as suprised as i was. Plus you guys seem to forget that i had the lightweight carseat in the backseat.

Plus you guys seem to forget that i had the lightweight carseat in the backseat.
    now well all know the carseat didnt do a damn thing unless it had stickers that show brands and parts that u clearly do not have on your wife's sedan ... aka "the street racing machine"

Impulse blue
    2005 pontiac gto

i gotta get me a car seat!!!! 10hp NICE!!!

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

For a family car...nice kill. I love it when those ricers come up to me in my T/A...but thats pretty rare that it happens. They like to mess with my Kia though. That slow ass piece of shit. Its the only thing that they can beat. All 150fwhp (I'm guessing) of it.

GTP Smooth
    This is hilarious to me, the OP is the ricer. Most likely got his ass handed to him if it was a GTP and came on here lying. It was probably a damn SE with a 3.1 motor in it. So good job! Hell I beat a lot of ls1 and ls2s, but I'm not a damn tard like this guy and talking out of my ass. I won't even eat rice, too much of a waste. I prefer steak.

Black
    2000 Grand Prix GTP

That is not the best spot for a stock GTP. So it is possible. He probably didn't get a good downshift. When I was bone stock, I took off around 35 and a grand am stayed right with me. Kinda pissed me off. That doesn't happen anymore. Nice kill...

Randy
    S1X Cam/ZZP S3 IC/N*/Gen V/S&S Headers
    12.42@110.03 with a 1.74 60 Before IC
    12.46@114.3 with a 2.062 60 with IC

GTP Smooth
    If they went from 30 and considering its only a honda I doubt he ran a GTP. Well one day he might run into me. I'll waste any honda I see from now on so they can't try to post a kill on me. I doubt that will stop them though, they will just say they won when they do the fly by. From what I've seen 40 is the weak spot. Hell I don't even know that for sure since mine is custom tuned so I get a 3-1 shift If I want.

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by GTP Smooth View Post
    This is hilarious to me, the OP is the ricer. Most likely got his ass handed to him if it was a GTP and came on here lying. It was probably a damn SE with a 3.1 motor in it. So good job! Hell I beat a lot of ls1 and ls2s, but I'm not a damn tard like this guy and talking out of my ass. I won't even eat rice, too much of a waste. I prefer steak.
    Your quite a tool! I don't think the OP would even post anything if he was beat and didn't want anyone to know about it. I'd think the v6 accord and GTP would be fairly close race. The GTP's stock are slow! They are really nothing to brag about. You sound like domestic rice to me.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Are you sure it was a GTP?? Even a previous generation (240HP S/C) GTP should have walked an Accord V6, even though the Accord has the weight advantage. Almost sounds like it was a GT to me, which would have been a close race with an '02 Accord.

The new GTP's are 260HP, which will destroy any stock Honda short of an NSX lol.
    2002 accords have 240 horse and theres an optional 6speed.....easily could keep up with a gtp...drivers race...he didnt say it was a new gtp......he didnt specify...im sure it was stock though..a pullied gtp would of had no trouble with him

Impulse blue
    2005 pontiac gto

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    Your quite a tool! I don't think the OP would even post anything if he was beat and didn't want anyone to know about it. I'd think the v6 accord and GTP would be fairly close race. The GTP's stock are slow! They are really nothing to brag about. You sound like domestic rice to me.
    very much domestic rice
    life is 2 fast to slow down just downshift and NAIL IT!!!

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Do you mean me or the person I quoted?

Thread Information