Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Its always fun to kill street bikes lol

This is a discussion on Its always fun to kill street bikes lol within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Im a streetbike and dirtbike racer.There is very few cars that will beat a nice crotch rocket with a good ...

2004,2008 triumph 675 SE

Im a streetbike and dirtbike racer.There is very few cars that will beat a nice crotch rocket with a good rider.We dont have a death wish we just see things different.

NBM
    1999 Hardtop Z28

a win is a win but i doubt he was even trying.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Loudz28 View Post
    a win is a win but i doubt he was even trying.
    did you talk with him ? man its a small world

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post

NBM
    1999 Hardtop Z28

yeh he said the dude leaning over ur crotch might have slowed your shifting down from 2nd to 3rd....

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by peepingdc22 View Post
    Only a sportbike? 1. Don't intice a rider with a chick on the back, no need to put peoples lives in danger that can't help it 2. I'm sorry any 600cc or above sportbike is most likely going to smoke just about any car......
    I got to say this is UTTER NONSENCE.....U think just because a) its a bike=fast..b)drivers suck....LOL....I personally have outrun 3bikes 2 600 crotch rockets and my brothers cruiser.....
    Brad
    '04 gto M6 slp ceramic coated headers,B&m sport shifter,harrop cover,3.5"aluminum BMR driveshaft, BMR axle stubs, BMR Half shafts, BMR SFC's, loudmouth2 exaust,90mm FAST T/B,Magancharger(high helix upgrade)......other misc. suspension,Cross drilled, slotted rotors. Meth Kit, spraying @ 3psi and up

Quote Originally Posted by odarabla View Post
    This is what they should run with an expert driver..

http://motorcyclist.automotive.com/3...750/index.html
    Now you hit the nail on the head. Key word "Expert Driver"

Most kids on the street don't ride these bikes to their full potential.

I have had my fair share of run ins with street bikes and have beaten a few of them. It's not impossible. A well setup car can give the smaller bikes fits with inexperienced riders.

In the mid 80's there were alot of Kaw 900's running around. They used to be the bike to have,,,,I ran alot of those back then.
    Now they make little 600's that are just as fast if not more so. But it doesn't matter what magazines say,,,,It's potential is one thing,,,,,but you can put 3 different riders/drivers in the seat and get 3 different times out of it.

Don't get me wrong, there are stupid fast bikes out there now. But it's fun to beat a smaller sport bike and talk to the rider afterwards. It's all good fun....

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Loudz28 View Post
    yeh he said the dude leaning over ur crotch might have slowed your shifting down from 2nd to 3rd....
    that was your moma in the car

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I didnt I was in the car
    LMAO

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

I can beat a 600cc or above street bike!!!!

This is my mods: 2002 Z28 Camaro A4 with Trickflow 215cc heads milled to 62cc, Harland sharp shaft roller rockers 1.7 ratio, 23X/23X-64X/61X-114LSA cam, FMS chrome-moly hardened 5/16" push rods 7.500", ARP hex head bolts, FMS ported oil pump, LS6-2 timing chain, 30lb SVO injectors, SLP 85mm MAF, SLP Lid, K&N drop in, Hooker longtubes and y-pipe, Magnaflow catback, PTC 3600 Stall converter, built 4L60E, Strange 12bolt with 4.10 gears, Greg weld design Draglites 15" with Hoosier Drs and dyno tuned by Allan Futral.
    Oh and my car isn't a DD but it could be if I want it to..
    If you're in the 11 second club, think again... Every new 600 runs under 11 secs in the 1/4, BONE STOCK. Inexperienced driver, sure, you may pull the upset.

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

Just for good measure, I have an 06 GSXR 600. However, my pride and joy is my TA. If one had to go, it'd definitely be the bike. But... I don't give a damn what the car has on it, ain't no daily driver LSx going to outrun me when I'm on my bike, unless of course, I have a passenger. lol

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

ive smoked a TON of bikes......one of which was a 2007 R6 that a co-worker owns.......a lot of riders cant ride for shit......ive also been SMOKED by several 900s and larger......prolly a few 600s in there as well.....who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_kills_WS6 View Post
    If you're in the 11 second club, think again... Every new 600 runs under 11 secs in the 1/4, BONE STOCK. Inexperienced driver, sure, you may pull the upset.
    Yep that was my whole point, it's been gone over a million times. I even had a real cocky bike rider who wanted to run from a roll,,,when I took off I thought he hit the brakes. Turned out he didn't down shift because he said he usually just runs away from street cars by simply rolling on the throttle which may be the case most of the time, but he got snookerd

None of this means that bikes are slow or that cars are faster,,,I don't think anyone means that. Shucks I give the bike guys alot of credit,,,,I know I'd be scared sh!!less on a fast bike and probably couldn't make a full pass. (I'm too old for that crap anyway) But anything can happen on the street, some people just can't ride as well as others.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by peepingdc22 View Post
    I own a "crotchrocket" and do not have a "deathwish"
    same here.

And for the record, if I have a passenger I don't mess around racing you crazy cagers. If I'm by myself my bike runs in the high 10's in the 1/4 and its just a 600. Keep that in mind

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

^

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchFun View Post
    same here.

And for the record, if I have a passenger I don't mess around racing you crazy cagers. If I'm by myself my bike runs in the high 10's in the 1/4 and its just a 600. Keep that in mind
    pretty sure most of us relize that....i know i do......just telling my ACTUAL experiences racing bikes.........ive beatin them more than 50 percent of the time..........a whole lot of shitty riders out there......ive seen 600s run high 10s at the track as well.....and those guys would pull wheelies next to me as they pulled away in a race

11 second club!!

Red
    2002 Z28

Acutally, the car runs in the high 10's now. Took it to the track saturday. Went 10.83@ 124mph with a 1.48 60ft.. If you wana talk trash, we can meet up and try things out!!

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Acutally, the car runs in the high 10's now. Took it to the track saturday. Went 10.83@ 124mph with a 1.48 60ft.. If you wana talk trash, we can meet up and try things out!!
    nice times

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

That means you're running almost as fast as the slowest 600. STOCK, that is. I've raced my bike at the track a few times. I own it because I like to do 130mph thru curves that a car couldn't do half as well. Zipping thru the mountains averaging about 80mph is my idea of a thrill. Not into drag racing my bike, tho its fun. However, my full exhaust, filter, and sprocket kit carries me to a best time of 10.19 @ 131.55 mph. That's with a regular ass tire on the back and me easin out the hole with a 60 ft time of 1.73. Don't think it'd be worth wastin my time.

11 second club!!

Red
    2002 Z28

That means you're running almost as fast as the slowest 600. STOCK, that is. I've raced my bike at the track a few times. I own it because I like to do 130mph thru curves that a car couldn't do half as well. Zipping thru the mountains averaging about 80mph is my idea of a thrill. Not into drag racing my bike, tho its fun. However, my full exhaust, filter, and sprocket kit carries me to a best time of 10.19 @ 131.55 mph. That's with a regular ass tire on the back and me easin out the hole with a 60 ft time of 1.73. Don't think it'd be worth wastin my time.
    How about instead of arguing you give credit where credit is due? Can we just agree that a not everyone is an expert driver and most cannot drive there bike to its full potential. Just like most sports cars. Average people cannot drive to the cars full potential.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information