idiot in a intrepid

This is a discussion on idiot in a intrepid within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; not really a kill IMO but kinda funny(stupid) how it turned into a race. im on my way home after ...

Black
    2001 Z28 Camaro

idiot in a intrepid

not really a kill IMO but kinda funny(stupid) how it turned into a race.
    im on my way home after dropping my friend off late one night and i pull up to a light (red light) and as i am sitting there i look over and see a guy starin at me in a pontiac G6 so i look back at the light and it green so i get it up to 2000rpms and he punches it off the line i let his rear get to my front and raise the rpms to 2500rpms which get me back to the middle of his car but we gotta start slowing back down since the upcoming light is red.
    So once we stop at this light the pontiac turns off and this intrepid pulls up beside me with a guy driver and passenger and 2 girls in the back, all looking at me like you just got beat by a G6 and im like i wasn't even racing, light turns green we both go at a normal pace and he starts revving at me im like what the hell but i didnt really care b/c next upcoming light was red also so we stop and wait for the light to change.
    And as we are waiting the passenger in his car starts yelling at me sayin my car is a piece and thats when i get a little mad and when the light turned green i light up the tires let off to gain traction and i look over hes by my side then once i hit second i raise it up to 3000rpms and put two car lengths on him by the time i hit 45mph, i let off and he catches back up wanting more so i raise the rpms back up to 3000rpms and leave him again this time shutting down at 75mph, also put 5-6 car lengths on him so it takes a little bit longer for him to catch up this time but when he does he wants to talk so i let my window down and he asks how much, I say not 4 sale, he says quit playin, I laugh, he laughs and we go our separate ways.
    People must not know the power of our cars... and I still haven't found a mustang that wants to play yet
    Last edited by iceman504; 03-28-2007 at 10:19 PM.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

wait, was it an intrepid or a g6?

Black
    2001 Z28 Camaro

first it was the G6 then it was the intrepid

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

ohhhh shit sorry. my bad, i missed the most important 3 or 4 words to indicate it was not the same car still

Black
    2001 Z28 Camaro

lol its ok we all do it sometimes

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

btw nice kill kinda haha. so let me get this straight, the intrepid thought it was racin u, and u just kept blowin by it, slowin down to let him catch up with u, and blowin by it again? like repeatedly?

if so thats hillarious. a vid of that would be awesome... it would be great to see someones face that thought they were seriously racin u while u were totally fuckin with them

Black
    2001 Z28 Camaro

yea thats pretty much what happened, i guess he thought he had a chance since he saw a G6 beat me to the next light when all i was doing was normally accelerating to the light.

yea the look on the drivers face was priceless when i lit up my tires when the light turned green

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by iceman504 View Post
    yea thats pretty much what happened, i guess he thought he had a chance since he saw a G6 beat me to the next light when all i was doing was normally accelerating to the light.

yea the look on the drivers face was priceless when i lit up my tires when the light turned green
    i can picture it now....

the g6 sounds like a ricer, and the intrepid just sounds like an idiot

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

I still like the boat paddling thing.

Thread Information