Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    98 Z-28

I Smoked Him Like a Dirt Weed Joint

I eased up next to him just as the traffic light was turning red....His drivers side window was rolled half way down but he didn't notice that I was there...I bumped my tranny into neutral and gave my gas pedal a quick, hard jab....the deafening roar from my FloMaster muffler made the hair dance around on his goofy looking head as the vibrations resonated throughout his cab....He slowly tilted his head back and turned to glance in my direction....I could not see his eyes because of his BlueBlocker wrap around sunglasses but I did observe his left eyebrow raise....I gave him a look as if he were "Dale Jarret" and I was going to show him "what brown could do for me"....I mouthed the word "PUNK" and his head rolled back to face foward....when I saw his right shoulder drop to select first gear, thats when I knew ... IT WAS ON !!.... just as the cross traffics' light turned yellow, I eased up about a foot ahead of him and started to powerbrake slightly....my hands were shaking.....my right foot was quivering on the loud pedal.....his confidence showed apparent because he didn't pull foward to match my lead....halfway through the cross traffics yellow light I heard his engine began to climb the RPM scale higher and higher...half a milli-second before our light turned green, he side-stepped the clutch and his tires began to scream in pain....hundreds of birds that where resting on the highwires flew away....small children ran crying for their mamas'...I floored my Scare-maro and released the brake simutaniously and blew past him within about 15 feet.....his '91 Toyota pickup didn't stand a candybars chance at a WeightWatchers meeting....when I got to my house, he pulled up behind me, got out of his truck and said, "Dad, I think I burned up my clutch....will you help me change it out?"....I said, "sure son, call PepBoys and see if they have one in stock".
    Last edited by Mr.B; 09-05-2006 at 04:47 AM.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Is this a kill story or a E.A. Poe kinda tale?? You smoked a '91 Toyota Pickup? Good job...I guess.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

lmao...pretty funnny...ill have to write u my kill storys from now on and u can revise them for me and post

Black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    You smoked a '91 Toyota Pickup? Good job...I guess.
    I happen to know that this paticular Toyota pickup is easily capable of sub 20 second quarter mile times.....as long as the spare tire has been removed for weight reduction.

red
    96 ss

lmao , i liked it. sounds like when i ran my father in his 79 HD 4x4 zz9 chevy pickup.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I happen to know that this paticular Toyota pickup is easily capable of sub 20 second quarter mile times.....as long as the spare tire has been removed for weight reduction.
    Sub 20sec 1/4 mile times...LMAO, like a Honda Civic?

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

I eased up next to him just as the traffic light was turning red....His drivers side window was rolled half way down but he didn't notice that I was there...I bumped my tranny into neutral and gave my gas pedal a quick, hard jab....the deafening roar from my FloMaster muffler made the hair dance around on his goofy looking head as the vibrations resonated throughout his cab....He slowly tilted his head back and turned to glance in my direction....I could not see his eyes because of his BlueBlocker wrap around sunglasses but I did observe his left eyebrow raise....I gave him a look as if he were "Dale Jarret" and I was going to show him "what brown could do for me"....I mouthed the word "PUNK" and his head rolled back to face foward....when I saw his right shoulder drop to select first gear, thats when I knew ... IT WAS ON !!.... just as the cross traffics' light turned yellow, I eased up about a foot ahead of him and started to powerbrake slightly....my hands were shaking.....my right foot was quivering on the loud pedal.....his confidence showed apparent because he didn't pull foward to match my lead....halfway through the cross traffics yellow light I heard his engine began to climb the RPM scale higher and higher...half a milli-second before our light turned green, he side-stepped the clutch and his tires began to scream in pain....hundreds of birds that where resting on the highwires flew away....small children ran crying for their mamas'...I floored my Scare-maro and releast the brake simutaniously and blew past him within about 15 feet.....his '91 Toyota pickup didn't stand a candybars chance at a WeightWatchers meeting....when I got to my house, he pulled up behind me, got out of his truck and said, "Dad, I think I burned up my clutch....will you help me change it out?"....I said, "sure son, call PepBoys and see if they have one in stock".
    have you graded my english term paper yet professor?

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

roflmao, reminds me of messin with my cousin in his '89 isuzu 4x4. Bored and stroked 4 banger complete with a 12" glasspack and 4" chrome tip, loud as hell.

Black
    01 ws6

great story, you should write books instead of changing clutches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B
    ...the deafening roar from my FloMaster muffler made the hair dance around on his goofy looking head as the vibrations resonated throughout his cab. He slowly tilted his head back and turned to glance in my direction. I could not see his eyes because of his BlueBlocker wrap around sunglasses but I did observe his left eyebrow raise.
    I smell pulitzer prize...

Black
    94 Camaro Z28

That was great. Funny shit.

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    have you graded my english term paper yet professor?
    Don't miss, "releast the brake"......

Black
    98 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by Deuuuce View Post
    Don't miss, "releast the brake"......
    Tough Crowd.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Tough Crowd.

Everybody is a critic...

I liked it though, very interesting and good detail. Has some grammatical error.

A-

Have the revision in by Friday.

The Rookie
    teach that youngster a lesson!

sebring silver
    2000 z28

man i was really getting into it. i thought the other guy would have had a mustang at least, but yeah funny ending

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Camaro Z28 M6

haha, funny story...

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

I agree B+ due to grammatical error and a real kill expected....

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

LMAO, I thought it was good even with the spelling error, reminds me of me and my dad.

black
    1998 Z-28 Camaro

funniest thing I have read in awhile.

Thread Information