Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

I ran a Ferrari 360 Vert

This is a discussion on I ran a Ferrari 360 Vert within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; theres a guy with a red 360 that lives in the neighborhood behind me and he has reved at me ...

  1. #21
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    theres a guy with a red 360 that lives in the neighborhood behind me and he has reved at me before but i wasnt even going to try

  2. #22
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Yea like i said.....we only went to 90 from teh dig race and he was spinning bad off teh line and yes he can get more chics than me(gold diggers) but the point is that he got beat by a DODGE NEON no matter if hes a good driver or not.....if i had that kind of car i would learn to drive it. And as you can see from the specs WESMAN the car isnt fast AT ALL for the price

  3. #23
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Yea like i said.....we only went to 90 from teh dig race and he was spinning bad off teh line and yes he can get more chics than me(gold diggers) but the point is that he got beat by a DODGE NEON no matter if hes a good driver or not.....if i had that kind of car i would learn to drive it. And as you can see from the specs WESMAN the car isnt fast AT ALL for the price
    Well they definitely are expensive, but I wouldn't say they aren't worth the money. Its a damn fine looking car, sounds incredible, and its still very fast. Low 12's at 112MPH is nothing to shrug off, thats still impressive performance.

  4. #24
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Well they definitely are expensive, but I wouldn't say they aren't worth the money. Its a damn fine looking car, sounds incredible, and its still very fast. Low 12's at 112MPH is nothing to shrug off, thats still impressive performance.
    'The 360 isnt low 12s though....the F-430 is but not the 360

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    um i thought motertrend/car n driver had the 360 at 0-60 in 4 flat and the quarter in low 12s at like 115 ...the 430 ran high 11s at around 120 .....your underestimating these cars whats a 400 horse 3300 lb fbody capable of?? then put the engine in the mid of the car so u get GOBS of traction.......low 12s with a mid 100 teens trap

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Yea like i said.....we only went to 90 from teh dig race and he was spinning bad off teh line and yes he can get more chics than me(gold diggers) but the point is that he got beat by a DODGE NEON no matter if hes a good driver or not.....if i had that kind of car i would learn to drive it. And as you can see from the specs WESMAN the car isnt fast AT ALL for the price
    yeah ferraris are dam expensive.......but there fuckin sweet as hell to....if i were rich id own one for cruising..........and a lingenfelter c6z06 1000hp twin turbo to spank anyone that wanted to talk shit about my ferrari

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    ooooooooooo or a saleen s7 1000 hp twin turbo.......yummmy

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...spagenameZWDVW



    SPLOOK!!!!..think i just came in my pants

  9. #29
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    i believe ya man...heavily modded srt-4's are disgustin from a roll...i can def see if the modena messed up a lil or didnt drive to its full skill that the srt-4 will take it

  10. #30
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    i believe ya man...heavily modded srt-4's are disgustin from a roll...i can def see if the modena messed up a lil or didnt drive to its full skill that the srt-4 will take it
    Thanks!

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    i belive ya to stone.....not surprising the rich guy in the 360 obviously didnt know how to drive that thing.....u run low 13s right? ..they also dont have gobs of tq so u definitly have to know how to drive it to get anywhere near low 12s out of it

  12. #32
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    i belive ya to stone.....not surprising the rich guy in the 360 obviously didnt know how to drive that thing.....u run low 13s right? ..they also dont have gobs of tq so u definitly have to know how to drive it to get anywhere near low 12s out of it
    Yea i think im still in teh 13s trapping about 108ish.....if i had 150k to get a car.......Z06 tehn send it to lingenfelter

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    did u click on my ebay link a few up stone??? that car is sooooooo hot.......LPE puts a cam/tune/headers on the c6z06s for around 4500 bucks.....ya pricey but its also piece of mind on your 70k car having them do it ....they claim 616 flywheel horse when there done 70k plus 4500 equals 616 horse z06 .......wish i had 75k to blow..lol . 3100 lb race car with that much horsepower..sick

  14. #34
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Yea i clicked on it.....SICK!!!! Wish i had $$$$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ferrari
    By richard head in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 10:08 AM
  2. New Member with a 99 30th T/A Vert & 69 Firebird Vert
    By jvmax in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 02:46 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:37 AM
  5. Got a Ferrari *pic*
    By usmcZ in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 03:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •