Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

I killed myself and wrecked my car....DAMNIT!!!

This is a discussion on I killed myself and wrecked my car....DAMNIT!!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; hey guys, well i finally did it good. i totaled the whole car. i was racing a Built GTP and ...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    287

    Black
    2000 TA Built

    I killed myself and wrecked my car....DAMNIT!!!

    hey guys, well i finally did it good. i totaled the whole car.

    i was racing a Built GTP and hit a viadoct going about 65 miles per hour, almost flipped the car and now its all done....looks like high insurance and a shitty truck for quite a while....funny how things always work out....think your on top of the world and God brings you right back down....alright guys well this is my official check out...thanks for all the info and be careful guys..


    best of luck,
    Andy....99 Camaro R.I.P

  2. #2
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Are you ok??

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    287

    Black
    2000 TA Built

    yeah...im alright just a few aches and pains and a headache...hit my head on the t bar

  4. #4
    BAHHBYE Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gonzales, La
    Posts
    2,862

    06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

    Well you can always get another car........

  5. #5
    Senior Member Zboner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cincinnati/northern ky
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,045

    Black
    99 SS

    dayum man, no more street racing man. glad to hear your ok

  6. #6
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4

    Metallic Blue
    2000 Camaro Z28

    lmao sorry but if you cant control it maybe you shouldn't take it to the level you did

  7. #7
    old timer blue02Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,805

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

    damn dude, sorry to hear about that. at least your ok, the car is almost always replaceable.
    2002 Z28 M6, Suncoast Creations ram air, port/polish TB w/ bypass and bumpstop, heater hose mod, stainless steel long tubes, ORY w/ dual cutouts, Magnaflow, BMR SFC, UMI Torque Arm, LS7 clutch w/ drill mod, Pro 5.0 w/ Lous short stick, MSD wires, 4.10s, good maintenancehttp://www.fquick.com/blue02z

  8. #8
    Member SexyAssFormula's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    28
    Posts
    202

    Black
    1998 Formula

    Thats terrible. At least your alright, good luck and drive safe man!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    287

    Black
    2000 TA Built

    comeandgetusome.....u should be more mature about things....u pissed me off....the fact that you have that attitude about driving means you will be the next to probably kill yourself...i have learned that the people who dont wreck cars when racing is the wise and the ones who have much respect and do not allow the adrenaline rush control them 100 percent...that was and idiotic statement and hopefully you dont drive with the same attitude....plus...i think there should be a post count rule to the site, you are obviously too post young to even make a valid statement....thank you for wasting my time...tool.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    287

    Black
    2000 TA Built

    o fuck!!!! i almost forgot i am no longer gonna be on the site....bashing time motherfucker!!!!!!!! come and get you some you mother fucking faget....shut your fucking mouth you stupid ignorant fuck....you give a badname to any ls1 owner and you dont deserve the car you have....probably a pos anyways shitbag.....people with your attitudes fuck up continuously do dont EVER INSULT MY DRIVING TO COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! IM OUT WITH A BANG!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  11. #11
    Senior Member KyleLs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    3,534

    NBM
    99 TA

    holy man.... simmer down
    but agreed about the post count thing... maybe it is another member who is banned signing up under another username? maybe not who knows!

    sorry to hear about your accident, at least you are ok!

    post some pics of the car if you have any

  12. #12
    Impounded x-40oz-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,287
    1981 g-Body

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1kid17 View Post
    o fuck!!!! i almost forgot i am no longer gonna be on the site....bashing time motherfucker!!!!!!!! come and get you some you mother fucking faget....shut your fucking mouth you stupid ignorant fuck....you give a badname to any ls1 owner and you dont deserve the car you have....probably a pos anyways shitbag.....people with your attitudes fuck up continuously do dont EVER INSULT MY DRIVING TO COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! IM OUT WITH A BANG!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Now who's the immature dumbass?


  13. #13
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4

    Metallic Blue
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1kid17 View Post
    comeandgetusome.....u should be more mature about things....u pissed me off....the fact that you have that attitude about driving means you will be the next to probably kill yourself...i have learned that the people who dont wreck cars when racing is the wise and the ones who have much respect and do not allow the adrenaline rush control them 100 percent...that was and idiotic statement and hopefully you dont drive with the same attitude....plus...i think there should be a post count rule to the site, you are obviously too post young to even make a valid statement....thank you for wasting my time...tool.
    You speak of maturity but you speak like this? You cant even complete a thought .. instead of babbling come at me with some intellect.. after you graduate high school .. and umm get your p.o.s. car fixed

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    287

    Black
    2000 TA Built

    manlove. hehe thats my last statement.....its all i gots to say dueces evryone
    out.

  15. #15
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4

    Metallic Blue
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1kid17 View Post
    o fuck!!!! i almost forgot i am no longer gonna be on the site....bashing time motherfucker!!!!!!!! come and get you some you mother fucking faget....shut your fucking mouth you stupid ignorant fuck....you give a badname to any ls1 owner and you dont deserve the car you have....probably a pos anyways shitbag.....people with your attitudes fuck up continuously do dont EVER INSULT MY DRIVING TO COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! IM OUT WITH A BANG!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    faggott is spelled like this .. if you're going to use the word please be smart enough to spell it .. especially such a simple word. and if you look the word up it represents a bundle of sticks.. Im not homosexual so I dont take offense to it. You then go on using words speaking of ignorance and stupidity.. but again you can't complete a simple thought. I guess the leave no child behind reform law.. pushed you on through the cracks in school huh?

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    28
    Posts
    287

    Black
    2000 TA Built

    haha this getting old...im literally typing in my underwear trying to go to bed but im to worked up...lol since were on this whole highschool joke theory ill pull something from left field...but serioulsy though your mom has never looked so good waiting for me to enter her.... haha now im cracking myself up....i oughta stop...its just over...sorry i even said anything.

  17. #17
    Impounded x-40oz-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,287
    1981 g-Body

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1kid17 View Post
    im literally typing in my underwear trying to go to bed but im to worked up
    that's fucking hilarious
    i got tears in my eyes for fuck sake.
    LMAO

  18. #18
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4

    Metallic Blue
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1kid17 View Post
    haha this getting old...im literally typing in my underwear trying to go to bed but im to worked up...lol since were on this whole highschool joke theory ill pull something from left field...but serioulsy though your mom has never looked so good waiting for me to enter her.... haha now im cracking myself up....i oughta stop...its just over...sorry i even said anything.
    little guy if you want to have sex and are attracted to 70 yr old women with no teeth feel free .. your taste in women must reflect the same as your talent in driving skills huh..



    so I suggest you take your underoo wearing ass to bed before mommy and daddy find out youre still awake

  19. #19
    Impounded x-40oz-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,287
    1981 g-Body


  20. #20
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,748

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1kid17 View Post
    o fuck!!!! i almost forgot i am no longer gonna be on the site....bashing time motherfucker!!!!!!!! come and get you some you mother fucking faget....shut your fucking mouth you stupid ignorant fuck....you give a badname to any ls1 owner and you dont deserve the car you have....probably a pos anyways shitbag.....people with your attitudes fuck up continuously do dont EVER INSULT MY DRIVING TO COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! IM OUT WITH A BANG!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    See ya!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Damnit, GTP231
    By Badass WS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Damnit! not again
    By Willfully Armed in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. damnit!
    By 94z28l in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 12:04 AM
  4. DamnIt:I Ran Out Of RAZZLES!
    By Trouble maker in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 11:09 PM
  5. Wrecked or Been Wrecked? Post pics!!! Stories
    By boone94 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •