Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I just have to say

This is a discussion on I just have to say within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by JwMonE99 I am sorry I can not agree with that list. 1) I am out late at ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I am sorry I can not agree with that list.
    1) I am out late at night all the time
    2) Whats wrong with cruising with friends with you?
    3) Ok yea can't really say that but no BS I have beaten good cars while having a few problems
    4) Down here there are plenty of those
    5) Price is price, just the other day we raced my friend's dad's caymen against a foxbody with less then 10 grand invested and smoked the porshe
    6) not everyone carries video cameras with them.

I'd disagree with you. Take a look at streetfire.net and youtube and tell me douche bags don't video tape their "races." If I was like some of the guys on here, and raced exotic cars every other day, I'd sure as hell carry a video camera to prove my "conquests"

Nothing is wrong with cruising with friends, but having four people in a car and racing is just plain stupid - yet I see it here all the time.

Caymen's blow, no offense to your friend's dad. Over-priced and underperform for costing a little over $60,000. For $60,000 I'd like to know my car is faster than a stock Camaro or Mustang GT. Caymen owners can't say that - even if its a Type S.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

it all comes down to common sense.

i raced a charlack police officer in a charger with his friend in the passenger seat and i had 3 of my friends with me. he asked me (did you hear that shit) if I wanted to race and we were on the highway. i pulled him to my complete disbelief, and yours too im sure.

i cant explain this, nor do i care. it will probably never again happen in my lifetime.

if someone is bullshitting, all you have to do is hit them with a few direct questions and they will sidestep them.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Well, if it was a R/t and not a SRT-8 then its very beliveable, those are 14 second cars, and yours is mid 13 second car.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by patricksd View Post
    I'd disagree with you. Take a look at streetfire.net and youtube and tell me douche bags don't video tape their "races." If I was like some of the guys on here, and raced exotic cars every other day, I'd sure as hell carry a video camera to prove my "conquests"

Nothing is wrong with cruising with friends, but having four people in a car and racing is just plain stupid - yet I see it here all the time.

Caymen's blow, no offense to your friend's dad. Over-priced and underperform for costing a little over $60,000. For $60,000 I'd like to know my car is faster than a stock Camaro or Mustang GT. Caymen owners can't say that - even if its a Type S.
    Yea I agree with you but many times (well im not sure about you guys) but im just driving around or something and bump into someone else and race. If I was too meet someone and race them, thats a different story. But as you see here most of these stories people are just on the way to work or home and it just happens that someone else on the road wants some. But lets say for instence i was to race someone this friday, you bet I will come on here and post about it and for sure have it on camera.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yeah but the best races are the ones not planned, and therefore sadly the ones not on tape.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Well, if it was a R/t and not a SRT-8 then its very beliveable, those are 14 second cars, and yours is mid 13 second car.
    huh?

13.01@109

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I meant stock. hell i turn high 12s with 3 bolt ons, 12.87 at 110 like i said on the other post me and you would be a good race

Pewter
    2000 z28

I meant stock. hell i turn high 12s with 3 bolt ons, 12.87 at 110 like i said on the other post me and you would be a good race
    6 speed i hope?

wish the rear would take the launch with the nittos. bet id pull low 12s with any good reaction time.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    wish the rear would take the launch with the nittos. bet id pull low 12s with any good reaction time.
    See #3.

And reaction time has no affect on ET.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yeah but the best races are the ones not planned, and therefore sadly the ones not on tape.
    +1 Yea I cannot argue with that

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

+2 on that. I was on my way to physical therapy when I raced the E55 I posted about. It sucks cause you can cruise around looking for races and not find one, but then when you least expect it here comes someone wanting a race.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    See #3.

And reaction time has no affect on ET.
    what bob?

im trying to sound like a real racer here so can you give me a break....

i dont have the slip, but i ran on street tires and my reaction time was ok. and thats what i ran 13.01@109. i will forever remember those numbers.

gd damnit, why didnt anyone tell me the time doesnt start until your tires move over the line....

fuck it, next weekend im gonna take my sweet time and go when im good and ready.

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

There I was, it was late at night. I had 12 people in my SRT-4, which is pullied and dual turbocharged, oh yea and a K&N Air Filter. I must be making about 5000hp. Well, anyway, we were driving along when all of a sudden there was Dale Jr, Jimmie Johnson, and Tony Stewart driving their race cars. Well, I pulled up next to them and gave them the "look" and reved my engine. Well they took off and I wasn't ready because one of the guys dropped his camera out the window trying to capture the race so I had to stop and let him out to get it. Anyways, he got back in, and as you can imagine they had about 40 cars on me. But, I wasn't worried, well maybe a little because you know my clutch was slipping and I was having a little traction problem. So, I nailed it and took off after them. It took me about 5 seconds to catch them and before I knew it I must of had 30 cars on them. I asked my friend if he got all that on camera but he said that he forgot to take the lens cap off........... Now....you guys figure out which part is BS......lol....

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    There I was, it was late at night. I had 12 people in my SRT-4, which is pullied and dual turbocharged, oh yea and a K&N Air Filter. I must be making about 5000hp. Well, anyway, we were driving along when all of a sudden there was Dale Jr, Jimmie Johnson, and Tony Stewart driving their race cars. Well, I pulled up next to them and gave them the "look" and reved my engine. Well they took off and I wasn't ready because one of the guys dropped his camera out the window trying to capture the race so I had to stop and let him out to get it. Anyways, he got back in, and as you can imagine they had about 40 cars on me. But, I wasn't worried, well maybe a little because you know my clutch was slipping and I was having a little traction problem. So, I nailed it and took off after them. It took me about 5 seconds to catch them and before I knew it I must of had 30 cars on them. I asked my friend if he got all that on camera but he said that he forgot to take the lens cap off........... Now....you guys figure out which part is BS......lol....
    OMFG!!!!... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... man... I would have to say...the LENS CAP part is the only BELIEVABLE PART!!!... but I've heard of a few Dual Turbo Charged SRT's makin in excess of 3000whp... so that part makes sense... LOL

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Not 4 cylinder lol making 3000hp

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Not 4 cylinder lol making 3000hp
    it's fun to dream thought...LOL...

I'll share with you the most BS story I've ever heard... from a my Ex's Bro

well... he was driving along in his GrandAM GT and found a Turbo Eclipse next to him apparently pretty stock-ish... and they hit it... in what seemed to be pretty empy roads exept for this one VAN... in the lane next to the Cement Divider... so they are aproaching it at about 80mph by now.. and in order to NOT have to slow down...the GrandAM puts Driver side Wheels on the CEMENT and 2 on the Road... and at an angle... is able to pass the Van and flip him off at the same time!... then he is able to come back down from the Center Media... and continue to race the Eclipse...(winner unknown)...

When I first heard this story it sounded improbable...but the more I got to know the guy the more I figured he was BS'ing so bad...that he would actually add things to the story... every time... LOL

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post

I dont see anything wrong with this story. duel turbocharged 4 cylinders make a lot of power, im suprised that you got him by only 30 lengths, but then again you had 12 people in the car. Sucks that your dumbass friend forgot to take the lenses off, better luck next time.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Haha, i did actually see a 4cylinder neon non turbo stroker 4 cylinder, front wheel drive 352fwhp. all motor

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea but the duel turbos can give like 3000HP

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

All I can say is good kill takin down lil earnhart like that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information