2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

I just dont understand.

Ive had my car for a year now, never really raced anyone, played on the interstate some, but thats about it.

Last night I'm on broadway, I pull up to a light, I'm in the middle lane, 4 door neon on the left, lifted truck on the right.

Well I need to make a left turn coming up, so when the light turns, i accelerate a little harder, nothing special, shifting at like, 3k....well the truck is pacing me, I don't really care, I think he was just an oil field jackass who drives the shit out of his truck, doubt he was paying me any attention.

My intention was to get over in front of the neon, then move on over to the turn lane. Well as I get about a car length on him, he slams on the gas, comes by me wide open, quite slowly I might add, driver and passenger giving me serious go to hell looks. Then moves over and cuts me off.

Seriously dude, are you trying to taunt me in your neon? trying to look like the bigger man with your cheap sedan. Hell, I'm just driving, and was TRYING to put a little distance between us, so when I moved over, he wouldn't have to hit the brakes or switch lanes.

Mind you, we had just left the light, we were only doing about 25 when he pulled this crap. So I catch up to him in 3rd, doing about 50, and get in the left lane, hes in the middle lane now. I drop back into 2nd when im level with him, at 50 mph thats got the RPMS up a little bit, I'm sure i was making a little noise, and his window was down, as I roll by, I slam on it from about 4500, show him how to pass someone.

But my left turn was coming up quick, so I moved over and made my turn.

I dont normally do these things, but he pissed me off.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

Roadrage

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

sometimes people try and instigate stuff like that
    pure ignorance

Black
    2000 Trans-Am

Ha, was it an srt neon, Theres alot of people buzzing around in those around here

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

That's not road rage. That's a smackdown, a slap in the face. Some people have to be put back in their place. Next time, pull up next to him, then when he's looking at you, pretend to brush a piece of lint off your shoulder. Priceless.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    That's not road rage. That's a smackdown, a slap in the face. Some people have to be put back in their place. Next time, pull up next to him, then when he's looking at you, pretend to brush a piece of lint off your shoulder. Priceless.
    I was kidding hence the winkie guy

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Can't imagine a basic neon doing that. Probably just got annoyed thinking you were trying to show off. May have not known any better and thought you were a v6 or something. Idk :P.
    2002 Black/Ebony M6 WS6: Lid, Filter, Smooth Bellow, P&P TB (!Bump Stop), Magnaflow Cat-Back (dumped after the axle), 4.10s, Hypertech ME Tune, eibach springs 4/4, LCA relocating brackets, PHB, free mods, 17" TTMs.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Oh no, straight up base model 4 door neon....id think he'd know better than to think im a 6 cylinder, deep dish rims, 295 KDWs, wide open exhaust

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

That's classic, I get shit like that all the time but then before they know it I fly past them and I am gone.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

flyby isnt really my thing, i rolled up on him slow, albeit 2 gears lower than normal, lol...then punched it

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I've done this before to people who have messed with me. I usually keep the car at about 5K RPM when rolling up next to them though and then hit it and shift it hard.

I have LT's, ORY and a LM2 so it gets the job done as far as loudness goes

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I've done this before to people who have messed with me. I usually keep the car at about 5K RPM when rolling up next to them though and then hit it and shift it hard.

I have LT's, ORY and a LM2 so it gets the job done as far as loudness goes
    yeah that's what i did, lol. LTs, ORY, and a TSP rumbler, muffler is basically a hollowed out glass pack....

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I managed to tick someone off just yesterday.. Guy pulls out of the gas station lil too late..
    No real biggy it's the city and happens alot just had to slow down a little quicker than usual..
    We get to the light and I see it's beemer mini SUV of sorts..
    The Hummer is pretty tall so I inch up so all he can see in his rear view is chrome and shackles..
    Light turns green he rips out of there like a bat out of hell, while giving me the "you're number one!" sign out the window,
    and about takes the drivers side off of three parked cars..
    I wanted to follow him and wait till he parked, then drive the Hummer over his hood..
    Such a big hurry to go 5-6 blocks, willing to cut into traffic, and drag race on city streets to prove some point..

On topic,, Same with stupid ricers, always trying to prove something..
    I can't count how many times a stupid ricer in some 4dr econo car would rev the piss out of his ride just to get
    a reaction from me in the Camaro.. What are we supposed to jump out and say, "WOW that's a really cool Aveo you got there!"
    You just look @ them and they think you're racing.. *sigh*
    Last edited by Smittro; 06-13-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I managed to tick someone off just yesterday.. Guy pulls out of the gas station lil too late..
    No real biggy it's the city and happens alot just had to slow down a little quicker than usual..
    We get to the light and I see it's beemer mini SUV of sorts..
    The Hummer is pretty tall so I inch up so all he can see in his rear view is chrome and shackles..
    Light turns green he rips out of there like a bat out of hell, while giving me the "you're number one!" sign out the window,
    and about takes the drivers side off of three parked cars..
    I wanted to follow him and wait till he parked, then drive the Hummer over his hood..
    Such a big hurry to go 5-6 blocks, willing to cut into traffic, and drag race on city streets to prove some point..

On topic,, Same with stupid ricers, always trying to prove something..
    I can't count how many times a stupid ricer in some 4dr econo car would rev the piss out of his ride just to get
    a reaction from me in the Camaro.. What are we supposed to jump out and say, "WOW that's a really cool Aveo you got there!"
    You just look @ them and they think you're racing.. *sigh*

SOM
    2002 WS6

you probally triggered his sensors in the rear bumper. I have done that before to cars that have pulled out in front of me.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by need4fun2469 View Post
    you probally triggered his sensors in the rear bumper. I have done that before to cars that have pulled out in front of me.
    Haha I never even thought about that...

I know I had to be in both his sideview mirrors too..

The Hummer was a good bit wider too..

Thread Information