Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

I got motortopia killed!

This is a discussion on I got motortopia killed! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; I've lost every motortopia challenge I've had, cause I fail at life....but you have to read this one, it's a ...

  1. #1
    Member 4tun8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485

    Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

    I got motortopia killed!

    I've lost every motortopia challenge I've had, cause I fail at life....but you have to read this one, it's a great read.


    go to the comments and click view more and start from the bottom....
    http://www.motortopia.com/challenges...a_vs_bumblebee

  2. #2
    Impounded MikeSomething's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,420

    Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

    Wow, there's alotta these sites!
    I'm on CarDomain, MyOnlineGarage.com, & FQuick.com...

  3. #3
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    i love the whole "estimated" horse part lol

  4. #4
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    i comented on it, man theres some dumb f-bod owners out there

  5. #5
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    i comented on it, man theres some dumb f-bod owners out there
    Why?? Because they don't like ugly ricemobiles that sound like ass??

    Not following you there...

  6. #6
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Why?? Because they don't like ugly ricemobiles that sound like ass??

    Not following you there...
    LMAO

  7. #7
    Member jmhvenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Age
    32
    Posts
    823

    Silver
    2002 Z28

    He should have lost just because these mods don't add up to 405 anyway.. mostly appearence.

  8. #8
    2002 Formula Firehawk 96z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,321

    Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    i comented on it, man theres some dumb f-bod owners out there
    agree, there is nothing more embarrassing than seeing one of our fellow fbody owners make a fool out of themselves.

  9. #9
    Member 4tun8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485

    Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Why?? Because they don't like ugly ricemobiles that sound like ass??

    Not following you there...

  10. #10
    Member 2001hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    213

    Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

    That site is horseshit. LOL

  11. #11
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    what is the point of those sites?

  12. #12
    Member 4tun8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485

    Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

    the point is for unfair contests where people recruit all their buddies on different forums to vote for them, since I'm about as lazy as they come and couldn't care less anyway, I lose constantly, I kinda like losing, I'm going for a losing record streak!

  13. #13
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Why?? Because they don't like ugly ricemobiles that sound like ass??

    Not following you there...
    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    LMAO
    for one did u see the motortopia thread??...a ls1 gaining 100rwhp with intake and full exhaust huh?? u agree with that huh?? and secondly ur callin the dude who posted this with the evo an "ugly ricemobile thats sounds like ass" ur pretty ignorant man

  14. #14
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    for one did u see the motortopia thread??...a ls1 gaining 100rwhp with intake and full exhaust huh?? u agree with that huh?? and secondly ur callin the dude who posted this with the evo an "ugly ricemobile thats sounds like ass" ur pretty ignorant man
    Yea, stating one's opinion, which happens to the general opinion of just about anyone with any taste in automobiles, is ignorant.

    Do you even know what the word ignorant means?? Obviously you have no clue what you are even talking about

    And whats this bullshit about 100WHP with intake and exhaust?? Speaking of ignorance....

  15. #15
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Yea, stating one's opinion, which happens to the general opinion of just about anyone with any taste in automobiles, is ignorant.

    Do you even know what the word ignorant means?? Obviously you have no clue what you are even talking about

    And whats this bullshit about 100WHP with intake and exhaust?? Speaking of ignorance....
    yeah whatever man im not gettin into to this with another gm loyalist...if u seen how of a big of doosh this guy with the z was on motortopia, you'd see things my way....and what do i not know what im talkin bout? you cant get 100rwhp from intake and full exhaust on a ls1...and if u think so then u dont know what ur talkin bout...i think we can agree on the whole 100rwhp thing, and thats all i was gettin across

  16. #16
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    for one did u see the motortopia thread??...a ls1 gaining 100rwhp with intake and full exhaust huh?? u agree with that huh?? and secondly ur callin the dude who posted this with the evo an "ugly ricemobile thats sounds like ass" ur pretty ignorant man
    nope, didnt read any of it.

  17. #17
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    yeah whatever man im not gettin into to this with another gm loyalist...if u seen how of a big of doosh this guy with the z was on motortopia, you'd see things my way....and what do i not know what im talkin bout? you cant get 100rwhp from intake and full exhaust on a ls1...and if u think so then u dont know what ur talkin bout...i think we can agree on the whole 100rwhp thing, and thats all i was gettin across
    No car gains 100WHP with an intake and exhaust. That was my point.

  18. #18
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    No car gains 100WHP with an intake and exhaust. That was my point.
    as was my point,lol....

  19. #19
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    as was my point,lol....
    Ahh hah. Miscommunication. My mistake

  20. #20
    HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    BURBANK
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Ahh hah. Miscommunication. My mistake
    yeah i was thinkin the same thing man...
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BMW M3 Killed
    By ls1camino in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 06:13 AM
  2. i got killed..
    By blackhawk01 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:12 PM
  3. Something funny happened, then got killed and killed today !
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 08:39 PM
  4. motortopia....
    By jmhvenom in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
  5. Motortopia
    By ProjectCamaro.com in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 10:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •