Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

I got killed.....Stupid

So it was around eleven last night just coming home from the girl friends house when I pull up to the light right behind a very clean white 250z, usually I hate the way they look but this one was not bad at all. Light goes green and right away the road goes into a total circle, always a good place to get the car a bit sideways and get the hart going. This night I was in my dd which is the S4 so corning is even funner. Through the whole turn I was on his ass, then coming out of the turn I drop it down to 2nd and hit it, pass him no problem get infront of him and stay on it as we are both headed on to the highway. Im doing 80 or so now in a 35, I know stupid. But by this time the z is way back????? and all the sudden the blue and reds come on I felt like a dumb ass and def looked like one. I pull over and the z gives me a small rev as he drives by most likely laughing his ass off. The best part was the cop was nice as hell. He walks up and asked why I passed that car and I said "he was going to slow" cop says "dont have to give me a bull shit answer we both know you were just fucking around" I laugh and agree. He hands me all my stuff and says "have a nice night" with a smile on his face the whole time. Got to love a good break when you get cought with your pants down.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    So it was around eleven last night just coming home from the girl friends house when I pull up to the light right behind a very clean white 250z, usually I hate the way they look but this one was not bad at all. Light goes green and right away the road goes into a total circle, always a good place to get the car a bit sideways and get the hart going. This night I was in my dd which is the S4 so corning is even funner. Through the whole turn I was on his ass, then coming out of the turn I drop it down to 2nd and hit it, pass him no problem get infront of him and stay on it as we are both headed on to the highway. Im doing 80 or so now in a 35, I know stupid. But by this time the z is way back????? and all the sudden the blue and reds come on I felt like a dumb ass and def looked like one. I pull over and the z gives me a small rev as he drives by most likely laughing his ass off. The best part was the cop was nice as hell. He walks up and asked why I passed that car and I said "he was going to slow" cop says "dont have to give me a bull shit answer we both know you were just fucking around" I laugh and agree. He hands me all my stuff and says "have a nice night" with a smile on his face the whole time. Got to love a good break when you get cought with your pants down.
    once i got caught with my pants down...it wasnt a good situation...needless to say i didnt catch a break..i caught a VD

Red
    2001 Trash Can

You lucky bastard you! I just had court this morning, fighting my wreckless driving ticket. If convicted I would have had 5 pts, lost my license for 6 months, and paid 300+ in fines. I hired a lawyer so that I didn't loose my license/my job, and I ended up only getting 2 points and a $120 fine...Sucks cause I still get 2 pts on a spotless 4 yr record

I wish the guy woulda just let me off, but I guess he was mad that his cruiser is slower than my car lol

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

damn, lucky break. i have seen my share of prick cops, i am overdue for a nice break.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

This is I think my 9th time being pulled over and have been let off 8 of those times, one speeding ticket oh and one window tint fine lol. Its almost a norm now haha!

Thread Information