Black
    2001 Trans Am

i beat a durango! for about 7 mins, long story!

So i was at the beach on the east coast of this country i live in, the specifics will be kept ambiguous for my criminal record, coming back to my friends beach house. The friend that owned the beach house is ben. Wade and johnny were the other two in the car. Wade and johnny hooked up with some girls on the beach with some beer while ben and i went and looked for races. So, 330 in the am rolls around and i get this call saying they want us to come get them, by this time we are 4 towns away, but we go anyway to pick them up. As we are on the way back, ben is shotgun while wade and johnny were in the back. Johnny, amongst other things, says i bet you wont go to 150mph. Being the responsible driver i can be, i said, haha, i bet i wont either. Then being the unresponsible driver i mostly am, i put the pedal to the floor about a second after my previous good boy statement. So we are one town away from where we are going doin 140 and gainin, when a durango turns on the side of the road (it was just parked there) I paid little mind as he wasnt in my way, and as we go by, wade says i think thats a cop. So everyones turned around lookin as i keep briefly checking my rearview. The durango pulled out onto the road and turned his headlights on, no cop lights. So we are steady trying to figure out if its a cop or not, and i still had my pedal to the floor, i wasnt getting a 90 over ticket. we werent loosing the other vehicle like we would be a normal car. he was stayin in sight about a half mile to a mile behind us. So we hit one town down and i turn into the community and turn my lights off and pull up to bens house and park. we all ran inside. After about standing in the house for about 5 mins bullshitting about it, trying to figure out if it was a cop or not, we see a car doin about 1mph out by my car. The xxx town police department durango went past my car, stopped backed up, and parked behind it. we all proceeded to run up the stairs to watch from behind the curtains. the cop gets out, looks at my car, gets on the radio, and about 10 seconds go by and a crown vic sure enough shows up. So we ran to our respective rooms and then hear, bang bang bang! as the popos are bangin on the door. Luckily for no one, bens dad woke up and went to the door to allow the police entry. WE NEED THE DRIVER OF THIS VEHICLE RIGHT NOW! As i go down the stairs in my undies, i had changed to make it look like i had been there a while in bed, the cop hollars WHY WERE YOU JUS DOIN OVER A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR! with my quick wits, i said, i wasnt officer! he gived me the look of a murdered with a bloody knife in his hands standing over a dead body saying he didnt kill anyone, he says LICENSE AND REGISTRATION, so i asked him if i could put some clothes on as it was cold outside and i didnt want to be in my undies in a prison cell with me jollies shriveled up. As i come back outside with my keys and clothes on, i think fuck, as there are now 5 cop cars outside with 6 cops and one k9. The officer who was alledgedly following this car of mine says, whos alcohol is in the back, i am now 19, 18 at the time, and i said mine. as there wasnt too much point in said, its not mines ocifa! boo planted it! so i open my car up and am leaning in looking for the registration and shit as his big hand grabs my neck and yanks me back and then shoves me against my car, he says, WHATS THAT GUN DOIN BACK THERE!? Shit, he saw my bb gun in the back seat, i guess it looks real enough. So i politely, or like a little bitch, allowed him to put the cuffs on me and stuff me in the back of his suv. they tear my vehicle apart lookin for shit, and breathalyze me. After all is said and done, i told the officer i may have hit 85, but def not 100, what did he clock me at? he said, 85 and then 100. I knew to myself this was bullshit as i didnt dip below 100 until i was braking for the entry to the community when he was behind me. he thanked me for being honest with him and cooperative and gave me a stern speach, which i understood, i was breakin the law, and i got caught, sort of, so he wrote me a ticket for 85 in a 50, and made me pour the alcohol out, and sent me back inside with my tail between my legs. i think i got pretty lucky, especially seeing as how when the court date arrived, he was overseas in germany for the military! hopefully he doesnt read this but if he does, thank you for not sending me to prison and i honestly havent done that since!

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Holy SHIT!!!!!!! Imma have to read that later.................lolololol

Black
    2000 trans am

man u got off lucky

Black
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by imprtkillr2810 View Post
    man u got off lucky
    haha, tell me about it, i know a lot prolly wont believe it, but i have received 17 traffic violation tickets in 3 years, and have 4 points on my license hehe

Black
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by MavrickCJH View Post
    haha, tell me about it, i know a lot prolly wont believe it, but i have received 17 traffic violation tickets in 3 years, and have 4 points on my license hehe
    my god man and how old are u?? thats just some crazy stuff right there

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

That right there is probably my worst nightmare, aside from smashing up my Z... It's hard not to mess around when your friend's in the car and thinks it's as slow as a V6...

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

should of kept your mouth shut...doubt the durango has radar and he sure as hell didn't pace ya. That's why he wrote you for 85 because that's what you admitted to.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

I usually try to show my friends how fast my car is goin 0-65, but I agree with MikeSomthing it is hard to keep from messin around when your friends are with ya.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Just so I get this straight.

He didn't see you driving.
    He didn't see you pull into the driveway.
    He had no idea how long you had been home.

Is it even possible to make out a license plate number from a half mile back?

I second keeping you mouth shut next time.

Black
    '99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post

+1

Although the burning hot engine and warm tires could have been a hint as they were interrogating you.

Black
    1998 Formula

I love my garage , that woulda helped

Black
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post

seeing as i was the only vehicle in the community with a hot exhaust and warm tires, the only car on the road at 330 in the am, and i was the only vehicle capable of reaching the speed i hit, and i was 18 at the time, with an open bottle of mailbu rum and six pack of beer in the trunk, with a firearm lookalike and knife in the car, i figured he would have been much nicer to me if i straight up didnt lie to him, bc he couldve packed on about 3 more serious charges than jus a speeding ticket, which i got

Silver
    04 Cobra

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

seeing as i was the only vehicle in the community with a hot exhaust and warm tires,
    This only proves that the car had been recently driven, not where and at what speeds.

the only car on the road at 330 in the am, and i was the only vehicle capable of reaching the speed i hit,
    No way to know that it was your car on that road, again unless he could have seen the license plate from "half mile to a mile" behind you.

and i was 18 at the time, with an open bottle of mailbu rum and six pack of beer in the trunk, with a firearm lookalike and knife in the car,
    I don't think it is illegal to have any of those things in a parked car on private property, but I may be wrong.

i figured he would have been much nicer to me if i straight up didnt lie to him, bc he couldve packed on about 3 more serious charges than jus a speeding ticket, which i got
    If you are happy with the outcome, I'm glad it worked out. I was only pointing out that there was a more favorable outcome that you could have achieved had you not admitted to anything.

In A Jesus Christ pose.... on the banks of the Thames with Ratty and Mole.

hunter Green
    92 Camaro RS 350 Special

seeing as i was the only vehicle in the community with a hot exhaust and warm tires, the only car on the road at 330 in the am, and i was the only vehicle capable of reaching the speed i hit, and i was 18 at the time, with an open bottle of mailbu rum and six pack of beer in the trunk, with a firearm lookalike and knife in the car, i figured he would have been much nicer to me if i straight up didnt lie to him, bc he couldve packed on about 3 more serious charges than jus a speeding ticket, which i got
    my father was a deputy for 14 yrs i kno the law and that officer violated ur rights because in order for them to give u any kind of ticket they must do so with in a mile of where the violation took place 2nd they cannot search your vehicle with out your consent and i dont see where u said they asked to tear ur vehicle apart mate

Black
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy351w View Post
    my father was a deputy for 14 yrs i kno the law and that officer violated ur rights because in order for them to give u any kind of ticket they must do so with in a mile of where the violation took place 2nd they cannot search your vehicle with out your consent and i dont see where u said they asked to tear ur vehicle apart mate
    i believe traffic laws vary by state and how would that law be valid in the event of a chase? and the police have reasonable cause where if they see a 6 pack and bottle of rum in the vehicle from the outside of the vehicle, they have reasonable cause to search the vehicle

Black
    2001 Trans Am

if you are happy with the outcome, I'm glad it worked out. I was only pointing out that there was a more favorable outcome that you could have achieved had you not admitted to anything.[/QUOTE]

it might have not been the right thing to do, i think it is, but it is a stance we can agree to disagree on, but one way or another, i didnt get anything in the way of points

In A Jesus Christ pose.... on the banks of the Thames with Ratty and Mole.

hunter Green
    92 Camaro RS 350 Special

i believe traffic laws vary by state and how would that law be valid in the event of a chase? and the police have reasonable cause where if they see a 6 pack and bottle of rum in the vehicle from the outside of the vehicle, they have reasonable cause to search the vehicle
    how unfortunatly true that is . i should had pointed that out so thank you for adjusting my statement. As far as the chase i dont recall him saying they was chasing him, as i dont have a memory, either way nothing that has already happend can be changed. Better luck next time

Thread Information