Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How did this happen?

This is a discussion on How did this happen? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Fury_786 1/8 mile dick ill have to dig out the videos. and your a faggot kthx Hahaha, ...

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Fury_786 View Post
    1/8 mile dick

ill have to dig out the videos.

and your a faggot

kthx
    Hahaha, out launching people who cant launch is one thing and I give respect for that, but making it sound like you have a more power faster car is another. Race a mach 1 or GT who can launch or is setup to launch and you will get smoked.

If having your friends male or female rub damp wash cloths all over your body on a hot summer day while you sip lemonade makes a person gay then I don't know if I wanna be straight.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I can't decide if this thread is really funny, really stupid, really retarded, or some combination of the three.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.......

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    I can't decide if this thread is really funny, really stupid, really retarded, or some combination of the three.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.......
    Sometimes , it just happens.

best to just sit and enjoy watching it happen

Ray Charles blue

i love when stangs "beat" our cars and post on their forums...makes more of them wanna race my SS

but for reference...my 3.8L bolt on 2002 camaro beats GT's and OMG MACH ONEZ!!! on the street and the track. its got alot of driver mod...but mustangs are slow, no joke about that one lol.

and another note...last weekend my buddy raced some "badass" foxbody. well my friend has about $2500 in his whole car and the mustang is a complete build on a 347. well it went like this....honda hatchback with a $600 turbo kit owns the mustard over and over...honda on street tires and mustard with slicks. head scratching* mnustard owners are just all flash and no bang lol. the kid said his spec clutch started to slip in 3rd, sounds like a ricer excuse.

ii could go on forever with these stories, but there's no point, we've all heard so so many.
    Ok.....I can build a cheap fox body and have it smoke an ENZO. I would rather have the Enzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    You think your 3.8 liter can take mach 1s? Your retarded, a bolt on N/A 3.8 liter most likely wont get out of the 14s. A Mach 1 has gone low to mid 13s stock.
    Dont most Mach 1's run low 2.0s 0-60 foot?

1/8 mile dick

ill have to dig out the videos.

and your a faggot

kthx
    I understand your point that you have it on video. Please do not try and generalize all Mach 1 Mustangs.

Hate to say this and please take it as a point that will give you more credibility.

Try using the "shift" button for the first word when you start a new sentence as well as use some punctuation. You may get more respect.

Sinister, SixGun
    2001 SS, 2002 L36 M5

after a long sigh, ive concluded theres nothing to be gained from all of us throwing around opinions as facts or facts as the only opinions. really, im just too lazy to respond to all the posts, but i will respond to this...

I understand your point that you have it on video. Please do not try and generalize all Mach 1 Mustangs.

Hate to say this and please take it as a point that will give you more credibility.

Try using the "shift" button for the first word when you start a new sentence as well as use some punctuation. You may get more respect
    im not generalizing, well maybe i am. the same can be said about fbodies...99% of them are mostly stock, driven by men in their mid life crisis, ugly women or girls who dont know anything about their car. so if most mustangs fall into that category, sorry.

i dont need credibility or respect on the internet, im not here to stroke my ego or whatever some people get off doing. im here for a little tech, some ideas maybe, lots of insulting and agruing. and unless i failed to notice you're my English teacher from 4th grade...i wont be correctly capitalizing much.

2001 M6 SS - few mods...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Wow this thread has turned to pure awesomeness......PAH

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Wow this thread has turned to pure awesomeness......PAH
    I may have to subscribe. Reminds of Wesman and the 2 honda kids about a month ago

Ray Charles blue

after a long sigh, ive concluded theres nothing to be gained from all of us throwing around opinions as facts or facts as the only opinions. really, im just too lazy to respond to all the posts, but i will respond to this...

im not generalizing, well maybe i am. the same can be said about fbodies...99% of them are mostly stock, driven by men in their mid life crisis, ugly women or girls who dont know anything about their car. so if most mustangs fall into that category, sorry.

i dont need credibility or respect on the internet, im not here to stroke my ego or whatever some people get off doing. im here for a little tech, some ideas maybe, lots of insulting and agruing. and unless i failed to notice you're my English teacher from 4th grade...i wont be correctly capitalizing much.
    So because you do modifactions to your car, you are not having a mid life crisis, and you are not a woman does not meen that you are that other 1%. There is another part to that "99%" you lump people in to. It is called the "tool" category. Glad to meet you.

Also in repsect to capitalization you should try spelling. See bold above and have a great day. You my friend are many people dont like the f-body bunch. A few bad apples is all it takes.

Just for humor sakes. What does your magical/Mach 1 smoking car run in the 1/8th? How about to the 60 foot mark?

By the way, the Toyota Prius is impressive off the line as well from 0-6mph. So maybe it is safe to say that they would smoke a ZR1 Corvette because the ZR1 will spin and the Prius wont. There is a claim to fame!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information