Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

A Honda Fit vs my T/A

Last night going home from my son's Karate workout this Honda Fit, yes I said a Fit, pulls up and revs his fart can. I could hear a turbo, but still, really guy, not worth my gas for a reply rev. Normally I won't do anything with my son in the car, but he, the "Fit" starts talking trash, typical ricer shit. So I tell my son (16) this is why I hate 'em. So I try to leave it alone and we drive off. Douche Bag won't leave it be. Runs off and goes on ahead. Now I get on the interstate, low and behold guess who shows up? Yep you guess it same DB. He gives a couple of revs does a couple ricer flybys. My son asks why don't I just give him a taste him so he get's the point. I tell him you should let ppl goat you into a race, you will always have DB that will try anyways. But this time, Ok fine, long stretch no one in front for a mile or so. We get even at 65mph, I'm in 4th, 3 honks, right off the go I hear his turbos whine as I'm pulling hard away in 4th. We take it to 90, let off, I'm 3-4 cars ahead. He said he wasn't ready? he did the honking? We go again, this time from 50, I'm in 3rd now. I tell my son to watch this. I tell him after this one, I'm going to let off and he is going to flyby. He gives the 3 honks, this time I'm not playing around. I let off at 100, I'm 4-6 cars ahead, and away he goes typical ricer when they get spanked, flyby.

Son goes - silly ricer, can't beat a V8.
    Me - rest of the way home.

Just for the record cause I know some one is going to go on a flame I told him never do this. It's dangerous and you have to have the right conditions to do this kinda stuff.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

"The Fit is no-go"...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

good kill...the kid will race if he ever has a car like you have...doesnt matter how many times you tell him he shouldnt....at least you showed him to race in open areas and not through a bunch of traffic

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    "The Fit is no-go"...
    I know it's like killing a baby seal, or drowning puppies.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    I know it's like killing a baby seal, or drowning puppies.
    both two of my favorite pass-times

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Last night going home from my son's Karate workout this Honda Fit, yes I said a Fit, pulls up and revs his fart can. I could hear a turbo, but still, really guy, not worth my gas for a reply rev. Normally I won't do anything with my son in the car, but he, the "Fit" starts talking trash, typical ricer shit. So I tell my son (16) this is why I hate 'em. So I try to leave it alone and we drive off. Douche Bag won't leave it be. Runs off and goes on ahead. Now I get on the interstate, low and behold guess who shows up? Yep you guess it same DB. He gives a couple of revs does a couple ricer flybys. My son asks why don't I just give him a taste him so he get's the point. I tell him you should let ppl goat you into a race, you will always have DB that will try anyways. But this time, Ok fine, long stretch no one in front for a mile or so. We get even at 65mph, I'm in 4th, 3 honks, right off the go I hear his turbos whine as I'm pulling hard away in 4th. We take it to 90, let off, I'm 3-4 cars ahead. He said he wasn't ready? he did the honking? We go again, this time from 50, I'm in 3rd now. I tell my son to watch this. I tell him after this one, I'm going to let off and he is going to flyby. He gives the 3 honks, this time I'm not playing around. I let off at 100, I'm 4-6 cars ahead, and away he goes typical ricer when they get spanked, flyby.

Son goes - silly ricer, can't beat a V8.
    Me - rest of the way home.

Just for the record cause I know some one is going to go on a flame I told him never do this. It's dangerous and you have to have the right conditions to do this kinda stuff.
    What a douche. Sounds like his Fit at least was way way way faster than stock. He can beat up on his other fart can buddies.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

what a DB, is there any way he thought he had a chance? I mean really. Here is what you should do next time when you know, and he is a DB. Right in front of him, act like you are picking a piece of lint off your shoulder, then look him in the eye as you imiginarily blow it out of your hand . That usually does the trick. Or you can "wipe" the same lint off your shoulder. Close all your fingers together and use them as one unit. Three times seems to be the magic number to wipe. HONDA he only needs douche antiseptic. HAHA. waawaaawaaawaaaaaaa.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

fly bys, i remember my friend did that to me after i spanked him by at least 6 cars, hit the breaks at 120, and he keeps going. when we get to his house he said i smoked u after ur car couldnt go anymore........do they expect us to beat them and stay going that speed the whole way?

black, black Twins
    93 Supra , 94 Supra Turbo

Why bother?

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nomolos1 View Post
    Why bother?
    because we are gearheads it's what we do... "Fit" for chicks..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

they make a turbo for a fit??? how does one turbocharge a hamster on a wheel?

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    they make a turbo for a fit??? how does one turbocharge a hamster on a wheel?
    You need really small tools to fit the 1" turbine wheel, to Fit it for the tiny engine. Get it, Fit?

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWS6 View Post
    fly bys, i remember my friend did that to me after i spanked him by at least 6 cars, hit the breaks at 120, and he keeps going. when we get to his house he said i smoked u after ur car couldnt go anymore........do they expect us to beat them and stay going that speed the whole way?
    dont slow down till you get home haha

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Its like a shadow following you. Smaller ..........and behind you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

The fit is such a piece of shit. I don't understand why anyone would buy one in the first place, let alone turbo one.

I remember reading "Honda Tuning" one time when I was bored, and they did some stupid Fit k-series swap. It cost like $8,000 and it ran something like a 14.9. Ricers are stupid.

The Fit is such a piece if shit, that it actually got out-braked from 70-0MPH by a Ford F-Series SuperCrew King Ranch in a Car and Driver test. Now thats just plain pathetic, a tiny 2500lb car getting outstopped by a 6000lb truck.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post

I remember reading "Honda Tuning" one time

wesman reading a import mag

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    Click for full size

wesman reading a import mag

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    The fit is such a piece of shit. I don't understand why anyone would buy one in the first place, let alone turbo one.

I remember reading "Honda Tuning" one time when I was bored, and they did some stupid Fit k-series swap. It cost like $8,000 and it ran something like a 14.9. Ricers are stupid.

The Fit is such a piece if shit, that it actually got out-braked from 70-0MPH by a Ford F-Series SuperCrew King Ranch in a Car and Driver test. Now thats just plain pathetic, a tiny 2500lb car getting outstopped by a 6000lb truck.
    I can relate, I too once read an import mag. that has some Mugen supercharged fit w/full bolt ons and suspension and it made-get this- a grand total of 160hp and 140tq and ran the quarter in 15.X. the worst part was the price tag, around 20k

Navy Blue Metallic

hey all I ran into this "kid" (19-20) while at lunch. He actually came up and ask if I was the one that spanked him last week? I looked a little puzzled I guess then he points to his Fit (I'm still laughing inside). I almost choked on my burger when I saw it. His long story goes that he thought I was one of his buds that had got a Firebird and that they constantly race one another. So that's why he wanted so bad to go for it.

I told him mine is not a Firebird and if his bud loses to him he needs to give it to me because it desperately needs a driver mod. He asked what gear I was running, told him the first time it was just in 4th, the second I started in 3rd then into 4th. He then asks.........wait for it.................."Are you running ................Nos?

My reply was all engine man. You got beat by all engine and I wasn't even trying that hard. I let off because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. <<more inside

I then told him - here's some friendly advice " don't believe wholeheartedly the Fast & Furious movies. It takes 1000's of dollars to get muscle cars to run 10 seconds. Even more for tuner cars. For every car you beat today, another guy is waiting to beat you. Educate yourself on your car and educate yourself on your competition. Otherwise you come off as an ignorant douche bag.

after that it was a polite goodbye and off he went.....

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

hey all I ran into this "kid" (19-20) while at lunch. He actually came up and ask if I was the one that spanked him last week? I looked a little puzzled I guess then he points to his Fit (I'm still laughing inside). I almost choked on my burger when I saw it. His long story goes that he thought I was one of his buds that had got a Firebird and that they constantly race one another. So that's why he wanted so bad to go for it.

I told him mine is not a Firebird and if his bud loses to him he needs to give it to me because it desperately needs a driver mod. He asked what gear I was running, told him the first time it was just in 4th, the second I started in 3rd then into 4th. He then asks.........wait for it.................."Are you running ................Nos?

My reply was all engine man. You got beat by all engine and I wasn't even trying that hard. I let off because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. <<more inside

I then told him - here's some friendly advice " don't believe wholeheartedly the Fast & Furious movies. It takes 1000's of dollars to get muscle cars to run 10 seconds. Even more for tuner cars. For every car you beat today, another guy is waiting to beat you. Educate yourself on your car and educate yourself on your competition. Otherwise you come off as an ignorant douche bag.

after that it was a polite goodbye and off he went.....
    epic.

Thread Information