Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

A-Hole mustang driver

today I went to pick up my baby at the shop. on the way over there a stupd mustang driver that cut me up and I locked the brakes! so at the light he turns over actually He forced his way over and cut another driver. the guy on the back got pissed so I lowered my window to question his stupidity. I approached him the humblest way I could...

Turns out he's not a people person, as soon as I told him, Hey man you got to be carefull out there accidents suck. He responded. Bitch dont talk to me like that. (normally thats a challenge but with my mom being there i chilled, besides mustang owners are stupid.) So I replied No need to answer like that. he said bitch dont look at me like that! you want to get down lets get down at the corner. I responded you want to get down for what? its wont take me two seconds, by the way this just a conversadion no need to get your panties on a bunch. So he repeaded what he said before, and I said justs show how poorley educated you are. That hurt him because he responded bitch I have a college degree, I responded they let any monkey into college nowadays. that got him ticked. so I looked that my mom was getting concerned and that dude was twice my size and his arms were probably bigger than my legs, but I wasnt backing down. so the lights turn green and he punches it to his mighty avail he couldnt overtake me and I was driving the suburban! lol

as soon as i got my front on him I threw my rear into his lane causing him to brake. at the next light he wouldnt lower his window. so he punched it again on green and I punched it to I put my whole truck on him by 80 I was laughing it up! and the dude behind me was red from laughter. so at the next light he turns right and the dude behind me jumps the other lane, lowers his window and says "that showed that MOther FKR".

That mustang sucked!! I felt sorry that it has a stupid owner.

silver
    2002 ws6

.............. mustangs suck

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

dang dont kill moma

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Title says it all.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post

so the lights turn green and he punches it to his mighty avail he couldnt overtake me and I was driving the suburban! lol

as soon as i got my front on him I threw my rear into his lane causing him to brake. at the next light he wouldnt lower his window. so he punched it again on green and I punched it to I put my whole truck on him by 80

Unless it was a V6
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-23-2008 at 02:14 AM.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

hell yeah!!

Silver
    03 Cobra

Not all of us are stupid! Sounds like that guy needed to take the stick out of his a-hole. You should of told him there are good doctors for that.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Unless it was a V6
    Hard to belive but the truth is out there and I have a witness! that mustang suked

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobes View Post
    Not all of us are stupid! Sounds like that guy needed to take the stick out of his a-hole. You should of told him there are good doctors for that.
    Well there's buttholes everywhere, but what really upsetted me is that he knew he did something wrong and wouldnt accept it.
    Well it seemed like he had problems with his life, he was probably trying to come out of the closet and his daddy didnt accept him. I should of taken a pic of it, that car was UHHH gly!

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

I had a guy in a TA do that to me yesterday in my dd, sounds like they should meet up lol...

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

lol were playing match makers!

torrid red
    2005 gto

watch out with crazy people. you can get shot that way.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

He didnt seem crazy, He was scared, confused, and dillusional. The only reason I kept cool was because my mom was riding with me. If I were by myself I would of whopped his ass at the light if we had gotten down at the corner like he said, I would waited till he attempts to strike then I can one of my joint popping manuvers.

but back on topic, that mustang must of had alot of sludge!, his engine sounded awfull.

Thread Information