Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Heres a kill for ya

http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates/200..._providen.html

I knew the kid, he went to my school and we were in the same woods class together. Its a shame really. U hear all these stories of friends losing friends and people who knew some1 who died in an accident. Well I hope this is an example. I have done some pretty stupid things when i first got my car, shifting at 6k in first, driving 130 down valley road, or hitting 70 on central ave. And it became worse when i got parts. He was driving a 94Z28 and the car split in half.

So guys, PLEASE be carefull out there. Go to the fucking race track and do what u have to.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

And to Dean...

You were the best and much more than just a friend. Ill never forget the days in woods class, when i use to steal the pencil from the top of ur ear to mark my cut. Or the times you use to tell me my car is slow as hell and ull walk all over me lol. What i feel bad about is, u were at my work on Monday, just hours before leaving us and i never got a chance to say goodbye. I wish i had one chance to line up with you. You are in a better place right now and watching over us. R.I.P............. "You will be gone, but not forgoten"

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Sorry for your loss man. Damn, drive safe out there.
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

98T/Aformula
    Sorry to hear about that man...to yung for somthing like that to happen, life can be harsh sometimes. We all feel for you and the familys losses.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Sorry to hear about your friend and the other person. That is sad. Let that all be on our minds when we choose to race/ or get on the gas.

It should remind us all to think, and take limited risk when having fun with these powerful machines.

Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

Unhappy I am so sorry bro

first off I am so sorry for your loss. It makes you wake up and realize how easy it is to lose your life. This is all too often the result of a bad combo- young teen leadfoot + V8 Camaro+friend+inexperience= Tragedy. If ya wanna stand on it, go to a drag strip or racetrack guys! You'll have a better chance of going home ALIVE.

CAMARO. TRANS AM.
    TWO CARS, ONE MISSION............
    D O M I N A N C E !

Electron Blue
    2001 Camaro Berger SS

Unhappy

He now rides shotgun with you bro, you just cant see him. I know it hurts bad dude, we're here for ya. He wont leave your side man! And he knows you are hurting and kicking yourself for not being able to say goodbye.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Dang, that sucks. I feel even worse for the passenger. I was thinking about doing the passenger side airbag removal to lighten her up even more, but I find something very wrong with taking out the passengers airbag and leaving mine in.

Thread Information