Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 203

Have not had an ls1 wanting to race.

This is a discussion on Have not had an ls1 wanting to race. within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Roastem The quote really didn't have anything to do with what the guy said, just the fact ...

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    The quote really didn't have anything to do with what the guy said, just the fact that you are doing most of the defense for evo's on an LS1 board.

    I would guess that most LS1 types grew up around drag strips and slobbering big blocks, and only had POS 4-cylinder's for a "do I really have to" daily driver, or for their wife. It is hard for us to comprehend why the hell anyone would want a grocery-gettin' four-banger instead of a real muscle machine for their pride and joy. Chics dig Harley's and race cars, not little bitch cars that sound like a vacuum cleaner they might have to use everyday. Oh, but its got 380 awhp! OK, so it's a little bitch car with a big ass turbo. Whoopee!

    It might me fast, and this and that, but imports are like pink shirts, a real man wouldn't be caught dead in it!

    Typical ignorant, thick-headed response I was expecting. Just when I thought you werent a red-neck

    Oh let me edit that, I just noticed you were from NC, so I guess your excused. Here in NJ its a little more "well-rounded" should I say. I wouldnt expect you to comprehend that becuase what you just siad has no bearing around here, maybe in NC it does but that doesnt say much.
    Last edited by EE1983; 03-27-2006 at 06:05 AM.

  2. #162
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Typical ignorant, thick-headed response I was expecting. Just when I thought you werent a red-neck

    Oh let me edit that, I just noticed you were from NC, so I guess your excused. Here in NJ its a little more "well-rounded" should I say. I wouldnt expect you to comprehend that becuase what you just siad has no bearing around here, maybe in NC it does but that doesnt say much.
    Location is key (like real estate). This is NASCAR country. When we start seeing Evo's flying around the track at Charlotte Motor Speedway and at drag strips, that is when you will see us "ignorant country folk" riding in Evo's and loving them. Evo's are fine for New Englanders and suburbanites, but you will be hard pressed to see country boys from the Deep South jumping at the chance to buy or drive an Evo. Most likely we are scrounging around looking for a cheap Mustang or Camaro we can mod on a budget.

    Some of us can't afford to live it up by buying a 35000 dollar car we are going to beat the hell out of, and can't modify it without risking a warranty AND spending even more money.

    My buddy has a 350Z we have modified, and anytime he has a problem that is covered under warranty, we have to make it back STOCK! That's headers, exhaust, and intake that has to be returned to stock. What a PITA. He owes like 25 grand on that car. I don't owe anything on mine, and its much faster, with room to grow. He has to look at a twin turbo setup just to be competitive. Say what you will, but homegrown muscle cars are cheaper to modify than imports. Why? Simple. There is no replacement for displacement. That might be a bit cliche, but it holds true. And it helps when the parts don't have to be shipped over thousands of miles.

    I was tempted to get a WRX when it first came out, to my eternal shame. It would have been a tumultuous relationship. I bought the Cobra, even though my family have always been Chevy fans, with much disdain for Ford products. That is allright though, everyone would give me a little shit, then they want to ride. I could only imagine if I showed up in a hot little import what kind of ribbing I would have to endure. Maybe if the Evo had DOHC V-8 and rear wheel drive only, I would be tempted.

    You might be right about the ignorant remark, since I have never actually driven, or ridden for that matter, in an Evo. If I took a drive in a 380 awhp Evo, I might change my point of view.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    Location is key (like real estate). This is NASCAR country. When we start seeing Evo's flying around the track at Charlotte Motor Speedway and at drag strips, that is when you will see us "ignorant country folk" riding in Evo's and loving them. Evo's are fine for New Englanders and suburbanites, but you will be hard pressed to see country boys from the Deep South jumping at the chance to buy or drive an Evo. Most likely we are scrounging around looking for a cheap Mustang or Camaro we can mod on a budget.

    Some of us can't afford to live it up by buying a 35000 dollar car we are going to beat the hell out of, and can't modify it without risking a warranty AND spending even more money.

    My buddy has a 350Z we have modified, and anytime he has a problem that is covered under warranty, we have to make it back STOCK! That's headers, exhaust, and intake that has to be returned to stock. What a PITA. He owes like 25 grand on that car. I don't owe anything on mine, and its much faster, with room to grow. He has to look at a twin turbo setup just to be competitive. Say what you will, but homegrown muscle cars are cheaper to modify than imports. Why? Simple. There is no replacement for displacement. That might be a bit cliche, but it holds true. And it helps when the parts don't have to be shipped over thousands of miles.


    You might be right about the ignorant remark, since I have never actually driven, or ridden for that matter, in an Evo. If I took a drive in a 380 awhp Evo, I might change my point of view.
    Yeah I did not expect any people in the South to start driving and loving EVOs. However, I do expect people to be a little more open-minded about things. I dont think that is a lot to ask.

    People ask me why I didnt get V8. Well there are not too many cars that fit the bill for me. I wanted a fast, good handling/braking car with plenty of room. I also commute. The only domestic that fit the bill for me in my performance needs is the 02-04 Z06 (handling, braking, speed) but they are still selling used for more than my new EVO, not to mention the insurance was almost 2x as much. I was very close to getting an 02 Z06 with only 22k miles for 32k but when it came down to it the insurance was just too much. The 03-04 Cobras just get crap gas mileage and handling/braking is just not up to par for me. The only other car that did fit the bill was the EVO or the STi. I didnt get even look at the STi because theyre much more expensive to modify than the EVO.

    Believe me, Im with you on the 350Z. But you cannot compare that car to a turbo4. For modifying/performance the 350z is terrible. For shit sake, full exhaust, intake and pulleys add like 15-20whp if that! TO make it remotely quick you have to spend $6-9k on a turbo kit like you said and even then its only 350-400whp. Howveer you can spend $1500-1900 on an EVO and make 350whp/tq. The 2006s are making 340-350whp with just exhaust and a tune ($1300). I think its around the same ballpark for an Fbody. Also, the majority of parts that are available for the car are made right here in the USA, (Buschur Racing, AMS).

  4. #164
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    TO make it remotely quick you have to spend $6-9k on a turbo kit like you said and even then its only 350-400whp. Howveer you can spend $1500-1900 on an EVO and make 350whp/tq. The 2006s are making 340-350whp with just exhaust and a tune ($1300). I think its around the same ballpark for an Fbody. Also, the majority of parts that are available for the car are made right here in the USA, (Buschur Racing, AMS).
    Learn something new everyday! I might try test driving an Evo soon, to see what all the hubbub is about. I would much rather ride in a 380 awhp Evo, since modified vehicles are completely differents beasts from stock. But, still it will give me an idea.

    I have no clue what a stock 99 Z28 feels like, since it was modded when I bought it, and a LOT of mods too. Practically all the bolt-ons and minimum must haves, AND gears. The only difference I know is cam, intake, and tune. I would be curious just to see what the "seat of the pants" diff is between my car, and a stock 99 Z28. I heard a 98-02 Trans Am LS1 at the gas station the other day, and it was so quiet it was a little unnerving. Could that have really been what my car sounded like? It sounded a little pussyfied.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    Learn something new everyday! I might try test driving an Evo soon, to see what all the hubbub is about. I would much rather ride in a 380 awhp Evo, since modified vehicles are completely differents beasts from stock. But, still it will give me an idea.

    I have no clue what a stock 99 Z28 feels like, since it was modded when I bought it, and a LOT of mods too. Practically all the bolt-ons and minimum must haves, AND gears. The only difference I know is cam, intake, and tune. I would be curious just to see what the "seat of the pants" diff is between my car, and a stock 99 Z28. I heard a 98-02 Trans Am LS1 at the gas station the other day, and it was so quiet it was a little unnerving. Could that have really been what my car sounded like? It sounded a little pussyfied.
    I definitely hear where your coming from. My car was at 350whp after since 3k miles, Im at 42k now, and my friend just got a stock EVO and when I drove it I couldnt believe how gay it was. Ill assume the stock LS1 compared to a cam and all the bolt ons would feel pretty lame! Ive only been in my friends SS head/cam, never a stock one either!

  6. #166
    Grand Imperial Wizard Sarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas Department of Corrections
    Posts
    18,129
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rookie
    Nasty GTO's?? Where's old Sarge when you need him? His GTO is all NASTY! That thing would rape many a car out there. But then again... he does have probably 10 plus thousand in that thing. But it is one nasty GTO.
    Try $90K ...thread starter.....my daughter lives in Denton.....lets hook up son.....I'll hand you your ricer head on a platter....in good form of course...I'm street legal 100%.....

  7. #167
    Senior Member Corona-Extra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    378

    Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

    its good ol Sarge... where have you been man... could have used you a few chapters ago..
    No replacement for displacement.

    Click for full size

  8. #168
    BlkBird01NHRA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    The 2006s are making 340-350whp with just exhaust and a tune ($1300). I think its around the same ballpark for an Fbody. Also, the majority of parts that are available for the car are made right here in the USA, (Buschur Racing, AMS).
    Are you sure about those #'s? Mitsi's website lists the performance for any of the 3 flavors of the Evo as 280ish HP/TQ. 50+hp for exhaust n tune - seems a lil off.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkBird01NHRA
    Are you sure about those #'s? Mitsi's website lists the performance for any of the 3 flavors of the Evo as 280ish HP/TQ. 50+hp for exhaust n tune - seems a lil off.
    The average stock 2006 is putting down 265-275awhp on a DynoJet, which would mean their crank hp is underrated greatly. Many have gone 12s stock.

    Believe it or not but its true, with just full exhaust, intake, and a tune they are putting down 340-350whp. One guy has even ran 11.9@116 with just a drop-in K&N, full exhaust and a tune.

    The 2005 EVOs made some power stock and also responded to mods better than the 2003-2004s, and now the 2006s are doing the same to the 2005s. To hit 350whp in my 2005 I needed exhaust,cams and a tune.
    Last edited by EE1983; 03-28-2006 at 09:28 PM.

  10. #170
    Member EVO8 driver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denton Texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    233

    Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

    I raced a 03 mustang GT today for fun. I had never went against a mustang gt before. We are at the red light and the guy tells me to not launch our cars but to punch it at about 10 mph and up. I agreed or it would have been nasty for him. Anyways, the light turns green and i get up to 10mph slowly on first gear then WOT. I leave him 2 car spaces between my rear bumper and his front bumper by the time i get to 60mph. I was easily pulling away. I let off the gas knowing it would only get worse as we go. And it was on a big street with no cars speed limit 50mph. I wonder what would have happened with a launch. The old GT is down. Time to get the new style. As for sage- I dont beleive you have an LS1 in that GTO. What year is your GTO?

  11. #171
    Moo cow f**k milk Demon_Speeding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Mexico...from Kansas City
    Age
    38
    Posts
    330

    Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

    His goat is a 2004...

  12. #172
    Junior Member speedaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Shreveport LA
    Posts
    55

    black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    The quote really didn't have anything to do with what the guy said, just the fact that you are doing most of the defense for evo's on an LS1 board.

    I would guess that most LS1 types grew up around drag strips and slobbering big blocks, and only had POS 4-cylinder's for a "do I really have to" daily driver, or for their wife. It is hard for us to comprehend why the hell anyone would want a grocery-gettin' four-banger instead of a real muscle machine for their pride and joy. Chics dig Harley's and race cars, not little bitch cars that sound like a vacuum cleaner they might have to use everyday. Oh, but its got 380 awhp! OK, so it's a little bitch car with a big ass turbo. Whoopee!

    It might me fast, and this and that, but imports are like pink shirts, a real man wouldn't be caught dead in it!


    I'm so glad that somebody said it! I've been reading this thread for a while now and not saying anything but now I have to. What person in his right mind would actually want to spend that kind of money on a four banger? You evo drivers can compare "stock for stock" all day long. The fact that your car comes with a turbo is the only thing Mitsu could do to compete with real american muscle. Lets have pontiac build one last f body with "stock" turbo or nitrous. I guessing there would not be as much shit talking from evo drivers on an f body website. I mean why the hell are you posting on here anyway? Hmmmm I guessing there arent enough evo idiots to start their own forum. The fact that your car comes with a turbo tells me one thing. Theres not alot more you can do to it to make it much faster, sure you can add cam, exhaust and some other mods, but at one point or another you are going to make out the car. The fact that our cars don't come with a stock turbo tells me one thing THEY DONT NEED IT TO GO FAST. Lets spend say.... $8k on each of our cars, stock for stock. I dont know what the hell an evo driver would do with $8k other than put a down payment on a better car. I for one am going to start out with a turbo, tune, and what ever else I could squeeze out of the money. Not sure what $8k would do to an evo, but I'm pretty sure it would get its doors blown off by the ls1. The cliche holds true and will always "theres no replacement for displacement" Bigger motor= more power no body can argue with that. If you cant find an f body wanting to race you then something is seriously wrong. Just like he said chicks dont like little four banger bitch cars. CHICK LOVE F BODYS. I cant tell you how many times I've had chicks tell me they want to ride, or that my car is sexy because it is. Dont recall anyone ever saying that about a bitch boy Lancer with a fart cannon on the ass end of it making it sound like a weed wacker. In short I am just saying our cars are better, with your "factory turbo' or not, I mean, just look at the too, I dont see how anybody can honestly say the would rather have a Lancer than a WS6. Our cars are better, they will always be better. F BODYS RULE!!!!!!! EVOS SUCK!!!!!

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by speedaddict
    I'm so glad that somebody said it! I've been reading this thread for a while now and not saying anything but now I have to. What person in his right mind would actually want to spend that kind of money on a four banger? You evo drivers can compare "stock for stock" all day long. The fact that your car comes with a turbo is the only thing Mitsu could do to compete with real american muscle. Lets have pontiac build one last f body with "stock" turbo or nitrous. I guessing there would not be as much shit talking from evo drivers on an f body website. I mean why the hell are you posting on here anyway? Hmmmm I guessing there arent enough evo idiots to start their own forum. The fact that your car comes with a turbo tells me one thing. Theres not alot more you can do to it to make it much faster, sure you can add cam, exhaust and some other mods, but at one point or another you are going to make out the car. The fact that our cars don't come with a stock turbo tells me one thing THEY DONT NEED IT TO GO FAST. Lets spend say.... $8k on each of our cars, stock for stock. I dont know what the hell an evo driver would do with $8k other than put a down payment on a better car. I for one am going to start out with a turbo, tune, and what ever else I could squeeze out of the money. Not sure what $8k would do to an evo, but I'm pretty sure it would get its doors blown off by the ls1. The cliche holds true and will always "theres no replacement for displacement" Bigger motor= more power no body can argue with that. If you cant find an f body wanting to race you then something is seriously wrong. Just like he said chicks dont like little four banger bitch cars. CHICK LOVE F BODYS. I cant tell you how many times I've had chicks tell me they want to ride, or that my car is sexy because it is. Dont recall anyone ever saying that about a bitch boy Lancer with a fart cannon on the ass end of it making it sound like a weed wacker. In short I am just saying our cars are better, with your "factory turbo' or not, I mean, just look at the too, I dont see how anybody can honestly say the would rather have a Lancer than a WS6. Our cars are better, they will always be better. F BODYS RULE!!!!!!! EVOS SUCK!!!!!
    Id like to start out by saying wow, it would seem that a 5th grader sneaked onto their father's computer and typed in this response. What was just said was so dumb I had a hard time not falling out of my office desk chair to continue reading it halfway through. Not to mention its mostly fallacious and compeltely subjective in context.

    We need a turbo to compete... Hmm last time I checked the 4G63 is 122cubic inches. Obviously a 122ci I-4 N/A will not make the power of a 346ci. Thanks for pointing that out doctor. Yeah thats all Mitsu could do to compete with American muscle, put a turbo on it... andddd the cars run 13s stock, some even go 12s stock. So I guess it worked?

    Who is arguing about "replacement for displacement"? Did someone say there they found the replacement? I didnt Also did someone say the EVO is faster dollar for dollar in a drag race? Oh no, thats right no one did, so why are you reiterating things we all know. Nobody questioned those things. We know this. I dont know why its so hard to understand straight line performance is not EVERYTHING that everyone wants in a car. If it was the end all, well then we'd all be driving GM's. But, this is reality.

    "Theres not alot more you can do to it to make it much faster, sure you can add cam, exhaust"

    Woah buddy, step out of that cave. Theres endless mods... what are you talking about? I shouldnt have to explain any of this and Im not its elementary.

    As for your "women" statements, I hate to tell you this but its all subjective and I guess it has to do with location. Nobody looks twice at an Fbody around here, sorry to tell ya. I do sometimes, because I think they look good (and I like to race them) but girls sure dont. I bet down South/MW its different and thats fine because I dont really go there, ever

    I dont know why there are so many clowns like you roaming the boards making these thick-headed statements.. I have many friends around here that drive TAs, Camaros, Vettes and theyre all respectful and cool about both imports and domestics (and vice versa).

    Anyway, seriously, what are you going to tell me next, your WS6 handles and brakes better than an EVO? When GM makes a $30k car that does 13s (low 12s with under 2k in mods), pulls .90g+ skidpads, brakes incredibly, has four doors, and can drive in the snow, please let me know, Ill be the first to buy it. No car comes close to what the EVO does for the $, its that simple. Is it the best drag race car? No, and no one ever said it was, but these responses make it seem like someone said so? Im not on here to hate on Fbodies, I think theyre great cars and theyre king of the hill when it comes to drag racing and thats great but stop acting like its the best thing since sliced bread in every category, because its far from it.
    Last edited by EE1983; 03-30-2006 at 10:23 PM.

  14. #174
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Abilene, Tx
    Age
    30
    Posts
    75
    *sniff* *sniff* That... was a beautiful response to a very moronic post

  15. #175
    Senior Member Corona-Extra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    378

    Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by speedaddict
    , Not sure what $8k would do to an evo.
    dont say that, we all know..

    they would start out with a body kit... (including the WING DAWG! ! ! you know that thing needs a TON of down fource) neon’s... and the classic exhaust(you know the weed whacker one)... the racing seats(that we all know arent really used....) OH.. and also the sound system.. can forget that one..

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona-Extra
    dont say that, we all know..

    they would start out with a body kit... (including the WING DAWG! ! ! you know that thing needs a TON of down fource) neon’s... and the classic exhaust(you know the weed whacker one)... the racing seats(that we all know arent really used....) OH.. and also the sound system.. can forget that one..
    Yeah most EVOs have body kit and underbody Neons Its hard to believe there are people as thick-headed as you out there. But hey, at least your here to make me laugh I appreciate it whole-heartedly.

  17. #177
    Senior Member Corona-Extra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    378

    Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983
    Its hard to believe there are people as thick-headed as you out there.

    who bought the Evo?





    need i say more.......

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona-Extra
    who bought the Evo?





    need i say more.......

    Wow good one

    I'd say that I think you should say more but I dont believe you have the intellect to elaborate on anything other than your conventional "ricer bashing". Whatever jibberish you would type up would just be the recycled speech other morons (like Speedaddict) reiterate time in and time out. Its getting really old.
    Last edited by EE1983; 03-30-2006 at 10:20 PM.

  19. #179
    BlkBird01NHRA
    Guest
    LANCER EVOLUTION MR

    The ultimate Lancer Evolution, the MR is redefining sport compact performance expectations around the world. It comes standard with the kind of technology that pushes the absolute limits of street and track performance. Take everything available on the Lancer Evolution IX and add one-piece forged aluminum BBS® wheels to save a little more rotational weight. Add a close-ratio six-speed gearbox to keep you in the fattest part of the powerband. Let the revolutionary Vortex Generator funnel air to the rear wing and then give the wing a wickerbill extension to increase the level of downforce it generates. Throw on some inverted Bilstein® shocks to push lateral-acceleration (g-force) numbers to the absolute limits ever seen in a street car. Then add an aluminum roof to reduce center of gravity for even better cornering performance, and you've got an MR that can go head to head with just about anything in production. And win.
    taken from:

    Mitsi's website

    Anyways there was a tuners show on speed last night where they took 2 evo's and gave them to 2 tuners(Speed claimed they were the top 2 in the country) with a $30k budget. 1 made 550ish AWHP on the bottle and blew up on its run. The other was 550ish without the bottle. Soo out of the best 2 tuners in the country with a $30k budget only 1 managed to have a decent street beast.

    After talking to my turbo buddies at work I have to say doubtful on 50+hp from a tune and exhaust.

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkBird01NHRA
    taken from:

    Mitsi's website

    Anyways there was a tuners show on speed last night where they took 2 evo's and gave them to 2 tuners(Speed claimed they were the top 2 in the country) with a $30k budget. 1 made 550ish AWHP on the bottle and blew up on its run. The other was 550ish without the bottle. Soo out of the best 2 tuners in the country with a $30k budget only 1 managed to have a decent street beast.

    After talking to my turbo buddies at work I have to say doubtful on 50+hp from a tune and exhaust.
    Ok... well, I dont watch "tuner" shows because theyre incredibly lame and unless those 2 "tuners" were AMS or Buschur, Im sure theyre were just some douche bags and if those were the outcomes, well I think that fits. It costs nowhere near 30k to make 600whp. Thats just flat out ridiculous. I know 2 guys off the top of my head running 550whp on pump gas with meth on the stock motors.... Also, that guy Chris with the Black "AMS" EVO that had all those street racing videos out... his EVO is 932whp now, just got it back and AMS I believe quoted the build under 30k

    Here's some data for you and your buddies who seem to pretty EVO savy


    Intake, exhaust, tune - 347whp
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...0&highlight=IX

    Exhaust and tune - 355whp
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...3&highlight=IX

    Intake, exhaust, tune - 341whp
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...6&highlight=IX

    Intake, exhaust, tune 100 octane - 375whp
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showpos...32&postcount=1

    Drop-in filter, exhaust tune - 355whp 11.9@115 (hova00) Also went 12s STOCK
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showpos...84&postcount=1

    Intake, exhaust tune- 12.0@113 (superscout03)
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showpos...71&postcount=1
    Last edited by EE1983; 03-30-2006 at 11:13 PM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted: wanting an lt1
    By SMITH89 in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 10:49 AM
  2. Road Race Fox Mustang - Build A Budget Race Car, P
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:10 PM
  3. Wanting a new car.
    By jperkins812 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:02 AM
  4. Wanting to Add 2 12's and a amp, What should i do?
    By John2005 in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 08:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •