Results 1 to 15 of 15

hat trick

This is a discussion on hat trick within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; My drive to work gives me the privilege of driving past my exgirlfriends house. today here and her boyfriend pulled ...

  1. #1
    Just a farmboy V8MUSCLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montpelier, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    518

    Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

    hat trick

    My drive to work gives me the privilege of driving past my exgirlfriends house. today here and her boyfriend pulled out right in front of me in his mazdaspeed 3. we get to a two lane stretch and i pass them on my merry way to work. i get caught at a redlight and he pulls up next to me and starts revin his shitbox. light turns green i spin out of the hole he pulls a car but as soon as i catch i start reeling him in... fast. at 90 i had 3 cars on him.

    when i get to the next light i almost shit myself from laughter, a yellow integra with a huge ass wing, fart can, yellow spray painted rims is there. he looks over at me, smiles and revs up a couple times. usualy this would be my exit, but i couldnt pass up 2 kills in a 3 mile stretch. light goes green and i ease out, not trying to spin and stomp it. he pulled a little over a car, after i got on it i blew by him like he was sitting still.

    having passed my turn racing the stupid ass integra i had to do a u-turn, im about 3 cars back and a white crx pulls in behind me. the light goes green, i make my u-turn and he follows. i, expecting him to try something stupid so i stayed in first and just rolled 15 in the right lane, he took the inside and tried to fly by me. i hear him go wide open and as soon as he got even with me i punched it. he had gotten his back bumper even with my front bumper, and i had pulled all the way past him by the end of first.
    RIP Drew 9/16/1987-11/15/2009

  2. #2
    NY Representative basballny2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NeW YoRk
    Posts
    3,393

    Red
    2001 ws6

    makes the kill even better it was ur x's new bf!

  3. #3
    Just a farmboy V8MUSCLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montpelier, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    518

    Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

    i see them all the time. i do some work for her dad on his farm. i usually take the truck over there so hes only seen the TA a couple times. the first time he saw it he said he wanted to race, her dad told him he was just going to embarrass himself in front of his girl.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    Nice kills. Silly Ricers!

  5. #5
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    sounds like you need tires man

  6. #6
    Just a farmboy V8MUSCLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montpelier, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    518

    Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

    i only have about 5k on the current tires. i have the $89 summitomo cheapos on it now. theyre pretty good but when theyre cold i cant get em to grab for anything.

  7. #7
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    dude i'm jealous, the racer thing has really phased out here in texas

  8. #8
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    I love hearing about kilils having to do with ex's new bfs! Nice one!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    VA.
    Posts
    26

    BLACK
    2000 TRANSAM

    I love it. Those guys spend so much money on those rice burners just to have a chance @ beating american muscle. Just buy a ls/ engine do a few things to it & it will beat 90 percent of them. The other 10 percent may get 10,000 miles if their lucky before they have to be rebuilt. Go american muscle

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JW00WS6 View Post
    I love it. Those guys spend so much money on those rice burners just to have a chance @ beating american muscle. Just buy a ls/ engine do a few things to it & it will beat 90 percent of them. The other 10 percent may get 10,000 miles if their lucky before they have to be rebuilt. Go american muscle
    So you have a bolt ons 13s TransAm and you think you can beat 90% of the imports on the street? You are the type I love to race. The more the better.

    Oh... and your post is nonsense. Good kills nonetheless.

  11. #11
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by JW00WS6 View Post
    I love it. Those guys spend so much money on those rice burners just to have a chance @ beating american muscle. Just buy a ls/ engine do a few things to it & it will beat 90 percent of them. The other 10 percent may get 10,000 miles if their lucky before they have to be rebuilt. Go american muscle
    that is just incorrect 13s are not out of the norm of "ricers" as you call them...there are many tuner cars that run 13s stock. once you get into low 12s and 11s...then your statement holds weight

  12. #12
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    An old buddy of mine, has a 95 honduh he claims to run 6.70s in, gutted, w/ slicks. Never seen the car in person and he doesn't go around bragging about it. As a matter of fact, he'd never talk about it, unless you were to bring it up to him. Put it up for sale yesterday for $8kobo. After thinking about it, it's a 6.70 1/8th mile car that is streetable and plus it's got a little turbo boost in it All for under $8k... and I think he said on 15lbs

    My Point? For that price and that kind of performance, screw what the car sounds like or how many cylinders you have, still not too shabby!

    2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    An old buddy of mine, has a 95 honduh he claims to run 6.70s in, gutted, w/ slicks. Never seen the car in person and he doesn't go around bragging about it. As a matter of fact, he'd never talk about it, unless you were to bring it up to him. Put it up for sale yesterday for $8kobo. After thinking about it, it's a 6.70 1/8th mile car that is streetable and plus it's got a little turbo boost in it All for under $8k... and I think he said on 15lbs

    My Point? For that price and that kind of performance, screw what the car sounds like or how many cylinders you have, still not too shabby!
    My friends Civic went 10.66@133mph for around $8k, including the car, motor, turbo kit, and misc. It's also a full trim street car with a internally stock engine, no gutting or weight reduction.

    50-110mph pull:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsg2HZskXbk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsg2HZskXbk[/ame]

    Older run when he was having traction problems in 1st gear:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emoa_3jpKTE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emoa_3jpKTE[/ame]
    Last edited by Superluminal; 01-13-2010 at 01:05 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    That's a fast Civic alright, but to me it is still a FWD 4 cyl economy car. Just goes to prove that there is always someone faster out there, no matter the car or drive wheels.

  15. #15
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Super - Yeah, the guy I know posted it on his FB that it's a "K-series on 17lbs of boost"... whatever that means. It's also green w/ slicks poking out the sides of the fender w/ an intercooler that can be seen inside the front aftermarket bumper. Kind of dumb looking but a fast car none-the-less...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. dropping the oil pan...what's the trick?
    By qwk01ta in forum External Engine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:02 AM
  2. Mean Trick
    By rbob93 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. Trick or Treat?
    By CompSyn in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:47 AM
  4. Wal-mart bag trick
    By Speedy_Gonzales in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 01:14 PM
  5. anyone have a Trick Flow cam??
    By Ridinfilthy in forum Internal Engine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 09:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •