Results 1 to 8 of 8

had a buick century jump on my camaro

This is a discussion on had a buick century jump on my camaro within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; here lately POS cars have been jumping on the SS. Tonight on my way to town I got behind a ...

  1. #1
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    had a buick century jump on my camaro

    here lately POS cars have been jumping on the SS. Tonight on my way to town I got behind a Buick Century that was going 35 mph in a 55 zone.. Some little skinny kid that could barely see over the hood. We come to a straight-a-way and I pull out to pass. He starts speeding up and there was a car coming so I had to get on it to avoid a head on wreck. I slow down to the speed limit and the little bastard gets right on my bumper. We go through some curves and come to another straight. He pull put to pass and I let him get to my door. I nail it and Black Betty is gone. I'm thinking get some of that MOFO POS. Been trying to go slow no races but some people really piss me off.

  2. #2
    Impounded
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Verdigris, OK
    Posts
    2,165

    NBM
    99 z28

    i heard those buick century's are no slouch. what mods you have?

  3. #3
    Impounded
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Verdigris, OK
    Posts
    2,165

    NBM
    99 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    i heard those buick century's are no slouch. what mods you have?

  4. #4
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    I dont understand why you feel its so naughty to give it some throttle dude? I know your big into the whole jesus thing, but damn man... .If jesus is driving a f-body up there...... he is for sure doing some big ole smokey white burnouts on the clouds FO SHO!

    Just drive the car like it was supposed to be driven, and dont feel bad about it.!

    BTW, good job showing that little prick who's who in his G-ma's car!!!!

  5. #5
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    I dont understand why you feel its so naughty to give it some throttle dude? I know your big into the whole jesus thing, but damn man... .If jesus is driving a f-body up there...... he is for sure doing some big ole smokey white burnouts on the clouds FO SHO!

    Just drive the car like it was supposed to be driven, and dont feel bad about it.!

    BTW, good job showing that little prick who's who in his G-ma's car!!!!
    I am a true Speedaddict. I need keep it slow cause it dont take much to go wild.

  6. #6
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    I am a true Speedaddict. I need keep it slow cause it dont take much to go wild.
    Thought you were done speeding??

  7. #7
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

    Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    Thought you were done speeding??
    be driving like grandma till that little punk pissed me off lol........o and that honda accord the other morning. Other than those two I been a law abiding citizen

  8. #8
    Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno Ca
    Posts
    2,228

    LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

    Yeah I know its hard as hell not to with the beats

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1977 Buick Century - The Big Three
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 09:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •