Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GT

Black
    2002 Trans Am

GT

me and my buddy are sitting at the toco bell about 11 at night and theres a mustange next to me i see that its a GT looks like a kid my age im 17. and im like oohh i dont wanna race that it would beat me (3.8 v6 :<) we go in and eat come out its still there my buddy asks if they wanna race they say ya they do a little squeel outa the lot and at the stop light we go left and down the main drag in Iron Mountian. idk how fast we were going i was at around 5500 RPMS in 1st gear and we gun it and fast shift to second he starts pulling away he was 1 lenght infront of me but pullin away and i let off i was in second going around 55. i pull back up next to him and we went to the ski hill and i lookd under the hood. it had 400miles on it brand new i think his dad bought it for home. nice car. v6 just cant fight that. be a dif story if i had an LS1 big time.i got beat it happens.

Black
    2002 Trans Am

ohh and hey guys what size motor do they have 4.6 or 5.0?
    he didnt know eather i think a 4.6

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

brand new gt is a 4.6
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

Black on Black
    2000 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by littlevegas1 View Post
    ohh and hey guys what size motor do they have 4.6 or 5.0?
    he didnt know eather i think a 4.6
    The guy that owned the car didnt know what size motor he has in his own car? lmmfao
    SLP LT's, SLP High Flow Cats, 3" Flowmaster CB, Comp Cam, SLP Lid, LS6 Intake, BBK 80mm TB, SFC, Ram Air HO Hood, Lowered, Torq Thrust II's

NBM
    98 trans am

oh wow... he deserves to drive a ford not knowing his own engine size...

Approver of Threads SpecterGT260's Avatar

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

fox body = 5.0
    sn95 up to 95 = 5.0 (has 3 horizontal bars for tail lights, and has cursive lookin badge with a big GT and little "mustang" under the T)
    96+ sn95 = 4.6 npi (slowest v8 evAr, has classic vertical bar tail lights, and says 4.6L under the GT instead instead of "mustang")
    99+ = 4.6 260hp, badge is only GT, no other writing. much more angular looking
    05+ = 4.6 3v, new body style

i agree, if the owner didnt know the size he needs to be taken out back and beaten with a hose

Black
    2002 Trans Am

he was pritty stupid i sapose he sayed to me after he beat me "the funny thing is i never left second' the funny thing is i didnt eather we wernt going fast enoughf
    i beleave we both have the same tranny a 5speed i think T-50 or something and the 6 speeds are T56 im not too sure. he sayd he didnt know because it has a plastic cover over the engine. he was dumb around 17years old. thought he was all bad ass too. i think his dady bought the car for him it was bran new im sure he did. thats nothing to respect.

silver
    2002 ws6

mustangs suck

Approver of Threads SpecterGT260's Avatar

Blacked out
    '98 Trans Am

^^^ thank you for your contribution to this thread

Black
    2002 Trans Am

ya big time bud thats great.
    every one has an opinion

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

don't take big hammer wrong thats just his introduction to mustang threads. lol

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    don't take big hammer wrong thats just his introduction to mustang threads. lol
    yeah. i could write a novel about it but i get the job done in two little words. short and to the point.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    yeah. i could write a novel about it but i get the job done in two little words. short and to the point.
    yeah it doesn't get much more plain and simple than that does it? lol

RED
    2002 FORMULA

I have had 2 mustangs and they were both the biggest pieces of sh$t I have ever owned, and I had 3 Vegas. I have had a 71 camaro, a 76 trans am, a 87 formula and now a 02 formula, and would never own another mustang or ford again.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by rideon1200 View Post
    I have had 2 mustangs and they were both the biggest pieces of sh$t I have ever owned, and I had 3 Vegas. I have had a 71 camaro, a 76 trans am, a 87 formula and now a 02 formula, and would never own another mustang or ford again.
    how long did it take for you to figure that out. glad to see you part of the gm family once and for all.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by littlevegas1 View Post
    he was pritty stupid i sapose he sayed to me after he beat me "the funny thing is i never left second' the funny thing is i didnt eather we wernt going fast enoughf
    i beleave we both have the same tranny a 5speed i think T-50 or something and the 6 speeds are T56 im not too sure. he sayd he didnt know because it has a plastic cover over the engine. he was dumb around 17years old. thought he was all bad ass too. i think his dady bought the car for him it was bran new im sure he did. thats nothing to respect.
    Uh...based on what you wrote (or more accurately - tried to write), you might want to be careful who you're calling "stupid" there sporto.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

The crap they teach kids in school today is ridiculous. My 20 yr old nephew can't spell to save his life.

so we had a V6 truck race a 08 mustang? where is the surprise there..... It did suck that he didn't know the size of the engine in his OWN car... and most of the time it SAYS the size on the engine cover.

Black
    2000 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Uh...based on what you wrote (or more accurately - tried to write), you might want to be careful who you're calling "stupid" there sporto.
    Yeah he's got a point.

Black
    2002 Trans Am

nice guys nice

White
    1998 Trans Am

99+ = 4.6 260hp, badge is only GT, no other writing. much more angular looking
    Im pretty sure that 260hp is at the crank. Right? I think they actually put down somewhere around 230whp?

Thread Information