Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

great night 3 kills!

I was out saturday, shopping and cruising around with my gf in schaumburg IL.

Next thing you know, I turn left on a 3 lane road, and I have car just tailing my ass like he wanted to race. We get to the next light its a 2005 M3, with some mods. We leave the line barely on the gas, not racing, so i wasnt sure if this guy wanted to play or not. We get to the next light and all in a row is:

05 BMW m3 (lightly modded), civic(fart can, a-gauges), my z28.

I knew the civic wanted to run but I wasnt going waste my gas. To my surprise light turns green and the BMW and civic both nail the gas, so even with my delayed reaction, I dumped the clutch, smashed the gas pedal, past them both, barked the tires hard the concrete road, with shifts into second and third. Then shut down at about 85mph We get to the next light and the kid in the civic was laughing and heckling at the BMW owner for being spanked by a car half the price. The guy in the BMW had a dirty look and turned left. So the kid in the civic and I ran again, this time I stayed by his side up to about 45mph, I heard him shift into second at 32mph, and I lit the camaro sideways at 45mph shifting into second and left the civic far behind. I heard m3 can be quick but honestly it didnt impress me. The stats on bmw website says the car has 333hp, and 260 torque. OUCH for torque.

My gf and I drive around alittle more talking about the race and she tells, me that everytime I am at the light getting ready to race, shes gets butterflies and excited, hoping I win. She said she loves it. So we drive around more looking for another race, and the only other player was a 98 z28 m6, we raced and he lost. So we pulled over and talked and made fun of imports all night!

If I learned one thing from that night, BMWs still suck, and my gf kicks ass. She loves the racing but still has a worried side of getting speeding tickets and worse, getting hurt.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Re: great night 3 kills!

Nice kills, i havent gotten to mess with an m-3 yet, theres one running around though, i just havent got the opertunity

Black
    99 SS

i just want to mod mine so much i hope i get to line up with my friends Viper

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

a viper would be a great kill

Black
    99 SS

in time, he knows my collection of cars, ill just mod the z untill it is unstopable, but i will not run nitrous

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7
    My gf and I drive around alittle more talking about the race and she tells, me that everytime I am at the light getting ready to race, shes gets butterflies and excited, hoping I win. She said she loves it.
    FUCK YOU! i hate that my g/f is sucha pussy bitch about driving fast...$%YT^%^$!#@%^$@#$% i'm so pissed at that!!!

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

lol, sorry man... I just got lucky with this one. Great thing is she crossed from the import side to the darkside of v8 power!

shes almost 22yrs old and used to think paul walker and fast and furious was the shit, know after seeing and feeling the power of a v8 and hearing the difference between a fart can and real exhaust, she opened her eyes realized paul walker and fast and furious is just SHIT!

Pewter
    02 Z28

good kills I used to live in the schaumburg area and go to streets of woodfield to find cars to race
    SAXONS!!!
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

nice kills

00BlkConvt
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    FUCK YOU! i hate that my g/f is sucha pussy bitch about driving fast...$%YT^%^$!#@%^$@#$% i'm so pissed at that!!!
    I feel ya bro, my gf drives a damn 4cy and gets worried about the 8 lol. Shit sucks when you dont have gf support and just bitching.

00BlkConvt
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    lol, sorry man... I just got lucky with this one. Great thing is she crossed from the import side to the darkside of v8 power!

shes almost 22yrs old and used to think paul walker and fast and furious was the shit, know after seeing and feeling the power of a v8 and hearing the difference between a fart can and real exhaust, she opened her eyes realized paul walker and fast and furious is just SHIT!
    Well Paul Walker is my favorite actor, but yea I liked when they raced on the highway with American Made Muscle.

Thread Information