Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

got wooped

This is a discussion on got wooped within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Start off nice and easy. Full exhaust, Headers to tips. Lid Cam intake valve Springs Suspension Top it all off ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 Formula

Start off nice and easy.
    Full exhaust, Headers to tips.
    Lid
    Cam
    intake
    valve Springs
    Suspension
    Top it all off with a custom tune

I wouldn't bother with Nitrous, cause its not always available and it's not constant horse power

Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

What's so bad about gettin beat by a girl?...I think it's kinda hott for a girl to have a fast car and actually drive it like one. Shit, Ida pulled over and got her number! (if looks were up to par) haha. But anyways, Nitrous would be the most efficent power adder dollar to HP wise. Plus it's accesable at the push of a button. But 250 shot would be a bit much on a stock bottom end after a few runs.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by thecorrectformula View Post
    Start off nice and easy.
    Full exhaust, Headers to tips.
    Lid
    Cam
    intake
    valve Springs
    Suspension
    Top it all off with a custom tune

I wouldn't bother with Nitrous, cause its not always available and it's not constant horse power
    Excellent advice - especially the first line. That is MUCH better than throwing all kinds of money/parts at the car. In fact, to go further....get the most out of your combo as it is now. Best way to do that is practice at a drag strip. Practice/experiment till you can get every bit of ET out of the car. Then do the exhaust, as stated above, and see what that gets you. Then the lid. Personally, I'd do gear and tires before the other stuff, and suspension before the cam/intake/suspension, but that is more personel preference. The idea is to get the most out of whatever you have prior to moving on to more.

Good luck.

Silver
    03 Cobra

is this guy serious? NOZ?

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

Quote Originally Posted by EVO 9 View Post
    is this guy serious? NOZ?
    you were granny shiftin, when you should've been double clutchin.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by pyroLS1 View Post
    ok guys im new to this site cause i just got my 98 T/A Big Pontiac fan but anyway the story is that the other day i was in town and this mustang pulled up beside me ( with a chick driver ) and started reving the motor os i figured easy we took off i got her in first gear.... then i shifted to second and about a second after she did and he car letterally jumped a hafe a nose in front of my car from which there was no catching up and she smoked me buy two car lenghts to the next light WHAT THE HECK every other mustang i have ever faces was a joke and this one made me the joke WHAT CAN I DO TO NOT EVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN i got some money been thinking eithere 383 stroker kit or a 250 noz shot or even a super charger all will do the job what is the best most effeciant thing to do???? com on guys getting your doors blown off by a Girl is one thing but by a mustang that just to much.
    Byword for the day: PUNCTUATION.
    That's all one sentence!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information