98 Formula
    06 duramax

got a kill Saturday....

Was on the way to the hospital to visit my wife. Haven't had the firebird out of the garage in over a month so I thought it be good to get it out and drive it a while.
    Going up a 2 lane road that has a few stop signs on it I see a BMW in my mirror. He's up my ass for a while (even though I'm going a little faster than the speed limit) so I know eventually he's going to want to run them. We get a long straight stretch with no traffic and sure enough he pulls out and hammers his. I'm going ~60 when I hammer it......he didn't stand a chance. I pulled him very easily. He gets back in line and I see him give me a thumbs up in my mirror so I wave. We turn onto a 4 lane road and I let him come up around me to wave and see exactly what car it was (BMW M coupe....ugly as hell) he never even looks over. I gotta come up with a name for that look......the one where they won't make eye contact after getting pounded. I can then use it on the next race I have 5-6 years from now which is how long it's been since my last one.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Was on the way to the hospital to visit my wife. Haven't had the firebird out of the garage in over a month so I thought it be good to get it out and drive it a while.
    Going up a 2 lane road that has a few stop signs on it I see a BMW in my mirror. He's up my ass for a while (even though I'm going a little faster than the speed limit) so I know eventually he's going to want to run them. We get a long straight stretch with no traffic and sure enough he pulls out and hammers his. I'm going ~60 when I hammer it......he didn't stand a chance. I pulled him very easily. He gets back in line and I see him give me a thumbs up in my mirror so I wave. We turn onto a 4 lane road and I let him come up around me to wave and see exactly what car it was (BMW M coupe....ugly as hell) he never even looks over. I gotta come up with a name for that look......the one where they won't make eye contact after getting pounded. I can then use it on the next race I have 5-6 years from now which is how long it's been since my last one.
    The name for that look?.........''Pounded in the butt''? // BMW; B utter M y W affle......

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

BMW =Bite My Weinny?...the list can go on,,,,,lol

That is, my friend, is the "stare of shame".

White
    2006 Corvette Z51

The "No Look Pass"

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Was expecting a thread about how your vacuum picked up more dirt than the neighbors.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

thats what i was thinking....that or he sucked up a mouse

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Going up a 2 lane road that has a few stop signs on it I see a BMW in my mirror. He's up my ass for a while (even though I'm going a little faster than the speed limit) so I know eventually he's going. to want to run them. We get a long straight stretch with no traffic and sure enough he pulls out and hammers his. I'm going ~60 when I hammer it......he didn't stand a chance. I pulled him very easily. He gets back in line and I see him give me a thumbs up in my mirror so I wave. We turn onto a 4 lane road and I let him come up around me to wave and see exactly what car it was (BMW M coupe....ugly as hell) he never even looks over. I gotta come up with a name for that look......the one where they won't make eye contact after getting pounded. I can then use it on the next race I have 5-6 years from now which is how long it's been since my last one.
    Is it the same look as a girl gives you after getting pounded? Lmao

Owning a 9 sec ricer is like coming out of the closest: at first you'll surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay

yellow
    2004 pontiac gto

damn devildog! thats a good one!

Thread Information