Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Got called out..

This is a discussion on Got called out.. within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 01ws6er NISSAN SENTRA!!! Unless it has this under the hood then you have nothin to worry about. ...

Columbus, Oh

1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    NISSAN SENTRA!!! Unless it has this under the hood then you have nothin to worry about. Completely stock they have like 110-130 hp... You should toy with him at first, and then blow him away haha!

Click for full size
    mmmmm an Sr20DET the JDM S13,s14,s15 are sexy, i used to be a really big fan of the sivias, but not as much now, still am a drift fan, but i raced a Sentra in my Moms 2006 Saturn Ion not even teh redline model a base Ion and had him by 2 1/2 cars. If your runnin a LS1 you have no problem, and if he is running nitrous that motor might be able to withstand a 50-75shot prolly nothing more. i say go for it take his money and give him the buisness and then back your car up to his and do a hugh burnout in his face then take off into the night like a bat outta

Myrtle Beach

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Hmm SR20s are pretty descent motors to build up on. But you will be able to tell if he had the swap. Race him, im sure you will win.

Greensboro, NC

2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

i had a 93 5 speed sentra and the only thing that thing is good for is reliability, my dad still uses as his backup when either of my parents cars needs servicing, they have no torque, shifting feels like it takes forever do to the length it and a stock se-r from 93 is a low 16 second car high 15s if you have a good driver. so i would say no competition unless he has a highly modified car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information