Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Got bit...boy did it hurt!!

This is a discussion on Got bit...boy did it hurt!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by rajiv1998 I doubt u beat a cobra with CAI in exhuast with the same mods done to ...

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    I doubt u beat a cobra with CAI in exhuast with the same mods done to ur car! They make high 300's with those two mods. I doubt they run LS1 1/4 times, like i said any1 who knows about these cars would know they have .3-.5 seconds on the LS1 in stock trim.
    you can doubt all u want
    i stated i ran in the eighth and they probably do have an advantage in the quarter

i have also ran a cobra on the street mod for mod we ran 8 times in one day and i beat him every time from a roll or dig it was close,my buddy drove my car twice and hung bumper to bumper with him the whole time,dead nuts even
    then my brother has one and same outcome real close and pulls hard in the end,i ran his car 3 times from a roll and 3 from dig and got him not to mention i was beating him at the track too

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

i will say once the pulley and tune went on he left me, but before that it was very close races and i beat them all
    i have had my ass handed to me by a few though but stock for stock they are close

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Wow, just wow...
    Surprised about something ford lover?

You DO know those rags came with about 215 rockin stompin HP from the factory, and a supercharger, 8lb, would only put it around 315 HP, AT THE CRANK. With bolt-ons, about 350. Still surprised???

Why do you think LS1's were mopping the floor with mustangs for so long? When the 03 came out, they finally had something that was competition. And they were so glad they decided to CRASH all F-body boards with their useless boasting.

Too bad you would rather sell out for a roll up and a pancake than mod your car further, you might find a whole lot of ponies to be unleashed on unsuspecting ford garbage.

Black
    98 Z/28

It can go on forever, its all about the $$$. Keep your T/A, soup it up & enjoy what you have and be thankfull for what you got. There will ALWAYS be someone faster...lol whatever I dont want to sound like your guys mom or sumthing lol but with racing and all, its almost gamble. So whenever me and my ride/same for my opponent finish safe, I'm happy.

Quote from Spiderman: "With great power comes great responceabilty"

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Dude get a Ford and stfu.
    I know right. Give this guy an Eaton and he could pull 12 lbs of vacuum while sucking it off.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

i know they had a little more horses but they are a little heavier and lets face it gm is just high performance shit, i mean you know our cars come with things like a torque arm and a solid rear axle and shit like yat

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    i know they had a little more horses but they are a little heavier and lets face it gm is just high performance shit, i mean you know our cars come with things like a torque arm and a solid rear axle and shit like yat
    50rwhp + better braking + better handling + 8.8" + 31 spline axles or 150lbs. difference, I know which one I'd prefer. but what does ford know about performance.

ya, all mustangs wished thay had that "high performance" 7.5" too! Its too bad.

and the new camaro's are going to have an IRS. does that mean they dont have "high performance shit" anymore?

ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Just what do you doubt there d-bag? Is that your raggedy Mustang there that needs a supercharger to equal stock LS1 rwhp?

chuckle chuckle
    Give up shade tree mechanic...! My car never needed anything I wanted it to go faster and it did...... blah blah blah.. stock for stock stang wins thats all that matters ....I guess every other guy on here with a supercharger is slower than you as well eh ? All that I was sputting 550 to the pavement and over 510 ftlbs of torque what have you accomplished ? Whats your claim to fame fuktard ! Remember every car is different all change with parts and money whoever has the most money wins no different anywhere ,Im not here to argue but geez who the hell is this tool ?

ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Just what do you doubt there d-bag? Is that your raggedy Mustang there that needs a supercharger to equal stock LS1 rwhp?

chuckle chuckle
    Give up shade tree mechanic...! My car never needed anything I wanted it to go faster and it did...... blah blah blah.. stock for stock stang wins thats all that matters ....I guess every other guy on here with a supercharger is slower than you as well eh ? All that I was sputting 550 to the pavement and over 510 ftlbs of torque what have you accomplished ? Whats your claim to fame Remember every car is different all change with parts and money whoever has the most money wins no different anywhere ,Im not here to argue Even my chevelle which is stock as it can get will beat the stang of today Ive done it ...big deal

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    50rwhp + better braking + better handling + 8.8" + 31 spline axles or 150lbs. difference, I know which one I'd prefer. but what does ford know about performance.

ya, all mustangs wished thay had that "high performance" 7.5" too! Its too bad.

and the new camaro's are going to have an IRS. does that mean they dont have "high performance shit" anymore?
    i dont know about the braking or handling my car is alot smoother on the braking than a cobras rattling ass not too mention your rear end housing is known to break under stock power which i have seen
    you guys can argue all you want but i have beat them stock for stock and for the money kiss my ass ill buy a ls1 build a 402,turbo it ,and still come out close to the money you put in just buying your cobra

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by sprayed cobra View Post
    Give up shade tree mechanic...! My car never needed anything I wanted it to go faster and it did...... blah blah blah.. stock for stock stang wins thats all that matters ....I guess every other guy on here with a supercharger is slower than you as well eh ? All that I was sputting 550 to the pavement and over 510 ftlbs of torque what have you accomplished ? Whats your claim to fame Remember every car is different all change with parts and money whoever has the most money wins no different anywhere ,Im not here to argue Even my chevelle which is stock as it can get will beat the stang of today Ive done it ...big deal
    your putting 550 to the pavement$,well how much money do you have in it and how much would it cost me to get 550 in my ls1

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Give up shade tree mechanic...! My car never needed anything I wanted it to go faster and it did...... blah blah blah.. stock for stock stang wins thats all that matters ....I guess every other guy on here with a supercharger is slower than you as well eh ? All that I was sputting 550 to the pavement and over 510 ftlbs of torque what have you accomplished ? Whats your claim to fame fuktard ! Remember every car is different all change with parts and money whoever has the most money wins no different anywhere ,Im not here to argue but geez who the hell is this tool ?

Sure seems like you are "here to argue." Along with posting pics of your crappy ford. Why don't you go to a ford forum where they give a damn about your opinions.

I have put too many fords to sleep to be afeared of your rag. 550 rwhp my azz! More like 275, on a GOOD day.

Never thought a guy with a Chevelle would be a hard core mustang lover. Still trying to figure that one out.
    Last edited by Roastem; 02-05-2008 at 07:56 AM.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

ITS KINDA FUNNY HERE IT IS 40 YEARS LATER AND GM CARS ARE STILL OUTRUNNING BRAND NEW MUSTANGS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE HEAVIER AND HAVE WAY LESS TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED INTO THEM

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

ITS KINDA FUNNY HERE IT IS 40 YEARS LATER AND GM CARS ARE STILL OUTRUNNING BRAND NEW MUSTANGS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE HEAVIER AND HAVE WAY LESS TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED INTO THEM
    haha you have a ricer mentality. you dont even know how much a chevelle weighs, your just assuming. and whether or not it outruns a new mustang is irrelevent to anything.

and i do believe you've beaten cobra's in the 1/8th. i've seen 99-04 Mustang GT's beat some LS1's through the 1/8th, its a pretty short race where the differences don't really get to show.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

kiss my ass ill buy a ls1 build a 402,turbo it ,and still come out close to the money you put in just buying your cobra
    dont just say it, do it already. untill you do, all your doing is complaining because your too poor.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

haha you have a ricer mentality. you dont even know how much a chevelle weighs, your just assuming. and whether or not it outruns a new mustang is irrelevent to anything.

and i do believe you've beaten cobra's in the 1/8th. i've seen 99-04 Mustang GT's beat some LS1's through the 1/8th, its a pretty short race where the differences don't really get to show.
    I KNOW THAT CHEVELLE IS NOT MUCH HEAVIER BUT IT IS STOCK,NO ASSUMPTION WERE MADE,IM NOT THE ONE THAT MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT OUTRUNNING NEW STANGS, I WAS JUST COMMENTING ON THE COMMENT

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Mods, can you do something about these Ford trolls?

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

dont just say it, do it already. untill you do, all your doing is complaining because your too poor.
    I DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING POOR,BY NO MEANS AM I POOR AND I KNOW THAT,BUT AS EVERYONE HAS STATED RACING IS A MONEY GAME
    IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER IT IS INITIAL OR IN MODS YOU HAVE WAY MORE MONEY IN YOUR CAR AND I BET I COULD HANG WITH YOURS WITH MY N20,SO DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO HAVE A $40,000 CAR AND GET BEAT OR BARELY BEAT SOMEONE WITH LESS THAN $15,000 IN THEIR CAR

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

I DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING POOR,BY NO MEANS AM I POOR AND I KNOW THAT,BUT AS EVERYONE HAS STATED RACING IS A MONEY GAME
    IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER IT IS INITIAL OR IN MODS YOU HAVE WAY MORE MONEY IN YOUR CAR AND I BET I COULD HANG WITH YOURS WITH MY N20,SO DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO HAVE A $40,000 CAR AND GET BEAT OR BARELY BEAT SOMEONE WITH LESS THAN $15,000 IN THEIR CAR
    it doesnt bother me at all. i already did the "underdog" thing with my old 5.0 where i was smoking bolt on LS1's. a win is win. It's not like im driving some Ferrari.

and this cobra isnt worth $40,000, i mean new it was $38,000 NEW i guess, but then again, Z28's/SS's weren't exactly $15,000 new either.

12.718 @ 117.47

silver w/flames
    99 mustang

Its amazing how ignorant a few of you are. All of the ricer excuses....like they haven't been heard a million times. Always thinking that the LS1 is gods gift to drivers. No question it is a great motor that responds well to mods, but by no means an engineering masterpiece. Any company could build a motor that would out perform the ls1 na. It is just that gm was kind enough to do it. Sadly, it didn't keep them alive.

I'm sure if the cobra had a chevy badge on it many of you nutswingers would rant and rave about it. Like the ls1, it too can easily be out done by anyone else. Hence, the new ZR1 motor. Motors aren't exactly rocket science, it generally comes down to econimics or sometimes bragging rights.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information