Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213

Got bit...boy did it hurt!!

This is a discussion on Got bit...boy did it hurt!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by adam3566 This guy needs to be banned or at least the thread needs to be My sentiments ...

Black
    2000 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    This guy needs to be banned or at least the thread needs to be
    My sentiments exactly!!

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    This is stupid. Both the termi and a ls1 car are great cars. I wouldn't mind owning a termi. But for the money the ls1 wins. Termi have held there value up to high and for the price of buying one and buying a ls1, the extra money can be spent to make the ls1 crazier. For example, at least around here:

2002 LS1 Z28 Florida police car with BC4 - $6500

2003 Cobra, stock - $22000

Tell me, what car for cheaper will be better. Let me state this again, I am 100 percent unbias but numbers do not lie. Now, stock for stock the cobra will win but we all know the mod bug gets 95 percent of people so that goes out the window. To all the idiots, stop arguing and grow up. Thats why I have two WOW, just WOW posts here. LS1's are cheaper which means more money to mod plain and simple. But yes, if you are rich or make a lot of money that doesn't matter and the cobra will win hands down.
    ya but when you bring up those types of arguements, why settle on an fbody then as a base? you can just get some foxbody notch back for like $500-$800 and build from there and save tons of $$.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Trick stang you are right. But the arguement here is between LS1's (which this site is for) and Cobras. But a downside to buying a car as cheap as you are describing would be it probably would need alot of money to support alot of power were LS1's (besides the old 10 bolt) and Cobras can.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by sprayed cobra View Post
    Nice ...this coming from a guy who has seen more DICKENDS than WEEKENDS ...I didnt need to buy one lots of guys I hang with owned them I built a car that was faster than them for less so STFU Fuktard! You are a tool that never has a purpose,, other than to flap your shit hole ,real useful you havent got a clue about all cars just your turd ,and as far as a dynos goes I have lots of time on them ,left with good numbers and bad but WGAF ! You are a tool !
    You are so stupid you dont even know when someone is speaking to you. When someone uses a quote before their post that signifies who the reply is for you idiot.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Dude grow the fuck up lol seriously, ur the type of person that gives LS1 owners bad names. U think the LS1 is unstopable and can never lose. With just VERY MINOR mods (exhaust,intake,pulley,tune) and LS1 will need full bolt ons and a nasty cam (maybe even heads) to run with a cobra. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but for under a grand, a cobra can run 11's all day long with even a decent driver. Try getting an LS1 to do that.
    Go buy a Cobra and stfu. I dont think the LS1 is unstopable. I think you are a girly boy who cant drive. Have a nice day.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Go buy a Cobra and stfu. I dont think the LS1 is unstopable. I think you are a girly boy who cant drive. Have a nice day.
    Agree
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

For one
    Looking

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    ya but when you bring up those types of arguements, why settle on an fbody then as a base? you can just get some foxbody notch back for like $500-$800 and build from there and save tons of $$.
    Simple answer: Because the F-body looks better

But yeah I agree with ya. Of course you could also go get a 65 Nova shell at the local junk yard for $300 and throw a ton of cash into it and whoop the foxbodies... Its all in how far you want to take it...

How fast you are depends on how much money you want to spend. Out of the box though, the 03/04 Cobras are impressive. When comparing the LS1 F-body to the 03/04 cobras, with equal total money spent, the hand generally goes to the LS1 F-body.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
    Simple answer: Because the F-body looks better

But yeah I agree with ya. Of course you could also go get a 65 Nova shell at the local junk yard for $300 and throw a ton of cash into it and whoop the foxbodies... Its all in how far you want to take it...

How fast you are depends on how much money you want to spend. Out of the box though, the 03/04 Cobras are impressive. When comparing the LS1 F-body to the 03/04 cobras, with equal total money spent, the hand generally goes to the LS1 F-body.
    Agree, would love to own a Cobra along with my Maro but then again I would also like C6 and C5 Z06. Damn money.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Ah yes....and yet another Mustang vs. LS1 fuck you fest.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213

Thread Information